Here it is the ASDG JR config for the L85a2 v3 with the new and beautiful Elcan:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-5lpA7dXqVyNmd4YkItZnBFcDg&authuser=0

Kiory, many thanks for these babies!

@Deniodan, your ASDG JR addon isn´t working, it throws an error that the line 32 of the config.cpp has an item already defined =P

@Kiory: are you planing on Bayonets? (just to echo an old request from your former thread lol)

cheers!

Bayonets? No, as they have no function in game, seems like it would be a waste of time.

However, source material is there so if anybody wants to make one, go right ahead!

;2861428']@Deniodan' date=' your ASDG JR addon isn´t working, it throws an error that the line 32 of the config.cpp has an item already defined =P

@Kiory: are you planing on Bayonets? (just to echo an old request from your former thread lol)

cheers![/quote']

Ohh!

That's what happens when you do with rush without testing and trying.

I can't test right now again but should be ok.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-5lpA7dXqVyMExieUM4eEROa1E&authuser=0

screenshot002_zps363f10aa.png

Peekaboo bitches!!

So yea, the low poly was completed today, and I even got some baking done! So expect a release of this variant TOMORROW, EXCITE!

So excited for this, it looks awesome already. Are you planning on making a LLM01 or LLM Mk3 at all?

Sorry to jump the gun slightly (pun not intended) before you've even finished the RIS!

If the LLM01 or LLM Mk3 is required to make the definitive L85 pack, sure. :)

Ohh!

That's what happens when you do with rush without testing and trying.

I can't test right now again but should be ok.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-5lpA7dXqVyMExieUM4eEROa1E&authuser=0

@Deniodan, I know you´re doing this ASDG JR support out of courtesy, but could you take your time and review it a little more deeper? The gamestopping error is fixed, but since your first adsg jr plugin version I have this pesky error whenever starting a mission or the editor: "No entry ´bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/Kio_L85A2_v3_ASDG.units´." Thanks in advance and for your efforts =)

@Kiory: VORBAT group has bayonets for their L85A2 (which I think is your model, edited under -presumably-your approval) and where doing it for MANW contest, but they vanished ever since... so I thought you had some grasp on this possibility of adding bayonet attacks (MOCAP mod has buttstock melee attacks at least)

@PresumingROB - there´s already 2 mods with LLM01´s: BWA3 and Alwarren´s FHQ accessories (and Da12thMonkey made an beautiful Elcan LDS months ago too), they´re already available to equip Kiory´s L85A2, just browse this foruns a little =)

But Kiory can make his version too, but as I said, those accessories are at hand right now...

Cheers!

Looks sexual chocolate Kiory!!

I wouldn't bother with the Mk1, skip straight to the Mk3 :)

I agree Mr Siddy

boner.gif

;2862222']

@Kiory: VORBAT group has bayonets for their L85A2 (which I think is your model' date=' edited under -presumably-your approval) and where doing it for MANW contest, but they vanished ever since... so I thought you had some grasp on this possibility of adding bayonet attacks (MOCAP mod has buttstock melee attacks at least)

[/quote']

Tupolov from the ALiVE team made the bayonets with a help of a VOLCBAT member who does 3D modelling, but they weren't for MANW. The L85 you saw it on is Kiorys' older L85A2/RIS.

Well here's the thing guys, sure all these attachments exist, but I'm updating this over on Steam as well, so I would prefer everyone got their hands on the gadgets as well, without having to mix and match other mods to fit mine, it makes more sense that way, it's not a competition and I don't see it that way, it's more about convenience.

I'm sure anything you make for this pack in addition to the stuff already finished would be greatly received by all! But yea I agree with Siddy and Rab, Mk3 all the way. Also i know it's the wrong place but is there any chance of adding that L115A3 you made into this pack? I can't seem to find a thread for it.

Hey-o!

I made a small config-patch for use with the current L85's, it enables the use of all vanilla and HLC 30-round 5.56x45mm magazines.

I'll keep an eye out for the RIS version(s) and enable them aswell.

Keys and everything included. Enjoy? ;)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4170539/arma3/mods/release/%40bamse_kio_l85a2_hlc_ammo1.0.zip

Links have been updated, the Ris Variant is now available, enjoy!

Hey Kiory, any thoughts on an L110A1?

Maybe....

Links have been updated, the Ris Variant is now available, enjoy!

Maybe....

Love it! Nice work mate! Whatever may be next in your ever growing list of insanely nice addons? Love the hand positioning on the RIS w/foregrip variant btw!

**edit**

A couple of small issues for you mate:

- (from Mihikle) the holding animation on the RIS w/foregrip is different to the rest of them, causing the stock to 'collide' with our body armour. (I know, he's picky)

- the attachments go on the currently go on the wrong side of the rail. And they could probably do with being moved forward slightly.

and lastly two you're already aware of...

- scope clipping lol.

I have tested RKSL LDS Sight on your old rifle (which had the clipping with your susat) and there is no clipping. That is with the same helmet etc. I will have to test it with your new rifles when I get a chance but it does appear to be an issue with the sights and not your weapons.

- White edges to some textures...

Not sure if you changed anything as I couldn't watch all of your stream coz I was at work.. but did you change anything? we've noticed that the white edges have disappeared in some places but remain in others. The CQB sight for the LDS is the worst effected if you look at it in Virtual Arsenal and zoom out a little.

Don't mean to sound so nit picky, I absolutely love what you're doing for the British Arma community, just I know you want this to be as good as it can be and already is :)

Edited by P_Siddy

No longer getting the white-line errors on the RIS system itself Kiory so whatever you've done is working! lol.

Also, slight fail: The attachments on the RIS version are on the wrong side! :D I'm sure my laser marker will shine up my hand very well :) lol

I have tested RKSL LDS Sight on your old rifle (which had the clipping with your susat) and there is no clipping.

That'll be because I used 2D optics on LDS (as a matter of preference).

The implementation of 3D optics and the positioning of memory points like Kiory did with his SUSAT and I assume has followed with his ELCAN (I'm afraid I haven't gotten around to trying the past couple of releases for myself yet), is a whole different kettle of fish.

That'll be because I used 2D optics on LDS (as a matter of preference).

The implementation of 3D optics and the positioning of memory points like Kiory did with his SUSAT and I assume has followed with his ELCAN (I'm afraid I haven't gotten around to trying the past couple of releases for myself yet), is a whole different kettle of fish.

I think I have just learnt the difference between 2D and 3D scopes lol... is 2D where it zooms the whole screen and the reticule/scope is just an overlay? and a 3D scope keeps the rest zoomed out apart from the scope? I always thought that 2D was the ones with the black round the edges of the scope and 3D the ones where the environment stayed around the scope.

In that case, ignore my last and excuse my noobiness :)

Well here's the thing guys, sure all these attachments exist, but I'm updating this over on Steam as well, so I would prefer everyone got their hands on the gadgets as well, without having to mix and match other mods to fit mine, it makes more sense that way, it's not a competition and I don't see it that way, it's more about convenience.

That's very noble of you! :D

;2862222']

@PresumingROB - there´s already 2 mods with LLM01´s: BWA3 and Alwarren´s FHQ accessories (and Da12thMonkey made an beautiful Elcan LDS months ago too)' date=' they´re already available to equip Kiory´s L85A2, just browse this foruns a little =)[/quote']

Yeah, I got hold of the LDS and LLM01s in various other mods, but as Kiory hinted at, it would be great to create a definitive, all inclusive SA80 pack rather than cherrypicking from different places just for simplicity and consistency more than anything. (as great at those mods are).

Also, since we're talking attachments, how about this strange Maglite attachment for the handguard version as seen here used by 43 Cdo Fleet Protection Group? Obviously not a top priority but I suppose it would fit in with the 'definitive' theme if you (god forbid) run out of things to do with this pack :p

40-commando-ship.jpg

Lol, Yea I put side attachment on the wrong side intentionally to piss everyone off.

Nah, it was a rush job, just wanted it functional until I do the day where I just polish the pack, all current issues are noted and will be sorted soon, hang in there lads, only a couple of bits to make now. Surefire flash hider and that Mk3 thingy addon to make today.