Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) Discussion

Probably the native Americans thought similar a few hundred years ago :cool:

Agreed.

But doesn't make it right and it doesn't change the fact that Europe is literally being swamped by people who are bringing a 7th century doctrine called Islam

who's creator was a pedophile with a 6 year old wife.

Edited by jblackrupert

You know that it is in your might to do something? Start making children!

As for that welfare argument: In Germany people, yes muslims too, generally want to work and not drain the welfare systems (There are such people of course, but you´ll find that equally many, if not more of them, are germans).

The Problems start when immigrants can´t get a job due to prejudice and bad integration. I really hope that Canada doesn´t do the same misstakes Germany did in the last half century.

Back then Immigrants were considered to be nothing more than really cheap workforce. They were there to work, shut up, and leave as soon as they aren´t needed any more. Integration was not even attempted by the government because why bother? They will leave anyway... Well turns out that many of them actually liked it here and decided to stay. Due to bad integration those people had formed their own closed communities, many of them didn´t even speak German simply because there was no way for them to learn it.

And that is when you get serious problems. To me it looks as if Canada is walking into the same trouble. If Immigrants come to your country and want to work and live there they need to have mandatory classes where they learn the local language, they need to have mandatory classes where they learn about the local culture, history, values and religion and the differences and similiarities to their own. They must send their children to Kindergarten or preschool etc.

If that stuff is not done, then you do get problems and you have only your government to blame for that.

But doesn't make it right and it doesn't change the fact that Europe is literally being swamped by people who are bringing a 7th century doctrine called Islam who's creator was a pedophile with a 6 year old wife.

You can't apply the word pedophile, with the modern meaning, to events that happened in the 7th century in a far away country.

On the other hand Europe is literally "swamped" with an even older religion, Christianity ( from the 1st century ). You only have to check how many cases of pedophilia involve Christian priests nowadays...

Funny fact is that you are not even in Europe, so you don't even know how people live here ( I've personally lived in different cities from Western and northern Europe ), and saw no reason to be afraid of Muslims.

BTW the retarded that killed a soldier in Canada, was an extremist but not related to IS. So this is off-topic.

Edited by MistyRonin

You can't apply the word pedophile, with the modern meaning, to events that happened in the 7th century in a far away country.

On the other hand Europe is literally "swamped" with an even older religion, Christianity ( from the 1st century ). You only have to check how many cases of pedophilia involve Christian priests nowadays...

Funny fact is that you are not even in Europe, so you don't even know how people live here ( I've personally lived in different cities from Western and northern Europe ), and saw no reason to be afraid of Muslims.

BTW the retarded that killed a soldier in Canada, was an extremist but not related to IS. So this is off-topic.

Uh, banging a 9 year old girl is not a 7th century means of survival by creating babies to support the group.

Aisha probably didn't have any children because her insides were likely turned to mush by Muhammad

and the fact that he was well into his 50's when he married her.

9 year old + Man in his 50's /= Babies.

Been to Europe many times since the early 80's seen the changes, Seen areas go from clean, safe, quiet places to shitholes that are no-go areas for the native born people.

Sorry but the fact that you have areas with people wearing Burkas is a sign of things to come. The riots, the burnings, the attacks on Police. Murders over cartoons.

people storming ports, massive lawless camps popping up all over cities.

My living in Canada allows me to see what can happens when immigration from the third world is allowed unchecked and thankfully our geography prevents

people flooding over the borders and showing up in boats by the thousands.

Actually both attackers were related to ISIS, they took up the call from them to attack people using cars, knives, anything you can get your hands on.

The attack on Monday was committed by someone with ISIS propaganda material on his social media accounts. He used a car and a knife.

The attack on Wednesday was committed by someone with ISIS propaganda on his social media accounts. He used an old gun that's common in Canada.

The attack in New York was committed by Someone with ISIS propaganda material on his social media accounts, He used an Axe.

BOTH the Ottawa shooter and the guy in Quebec went to a Mosque that has a history of inviting radical Imams to speak.

The Mosque in Vancouver that the Ottawa shooter went to when he was here has been investigated MANY times by CSIS and the RCMP

because of people they have invited there.

There are several terrorist attempts that were stopped in the last few years, one of them being a plot to bomb Parliament and behead the Prime Minister

another to Bomb a VIA Rail passenger train, another to set off bombs in downtown Toronto.

All of those people visited the same mosques the Ottawa and Quebec shooter visited.

So yes, there are connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxPYTcBOnI

And the typical Sob story popular in the media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rwSI1Tarbo

Edited by jblackrupert

You are talking about this ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

But, i seriously don't think that the debate is about the veracity of a religion or the circumstances of its birth, it's about the increasing communautarism in our societies.

Bad luck for you ! it happens that i know many people who live in Canada (Montreal,Toronto),"natives" and arabs/muslims and i can assure you that what you are posting in this thread is just in your imaginary world highly influenced by conservative media and TV shows.

Today, it's about arabs and muslims (because of the economic interests in the middle east) who knows ? maybe in the future it will be chinese and their disrespect of human rights, or russians and their homophobic laws or south eastern Asia and the increasing human trading there :)

But it is becoming clear that you have some goals making this propaganda on this thread ... the way you insist on using the same arguments again and again!

Edited by Xalteva

Uh, banging a 9 year old girl is not a 7th century means of survival by creating babies to support the group.

Yeah... because in the XII century there were no catholic kings in Europe that did similar things... For instance this pal, Ramon Berenguer IV at the age of 24 married a ONE year old baby and become King, and the baby queen.

Been to Europe many times since the early 80's seen the changes, Seen areas go from clean, safe, quiet places to shitholes that are no-go areas for the native born people.

Could you illustrate / tell us which areas? Because I've even lived in a Southern European city like Madrid, and I could go anywhere without any particular risk of being attacked by Islamist ( and the city suffered a the worst Islamic attack in Europe while I was living there ). But yeah, some women wear burka, which I don't like but doesn't have anything to do with terrorism.

The attack on Monday was committed by someone with ISIS propaganda material on his social media accounts.

Oh... most of teenage murders in the US and Europe play videogames! Are videogames such evil that makes them be connected?

I guess most Islamic extremists have IS propaganda in their social accounts, but that doesn't connect them directly to IS.

Edited by MistyRonin

Yeah... because in the XII century there were no catholic kings in Europe that did similar things... For instance this pal, Ramon Berenguer IV at the age of 24 married a ONE year old baby and become King, and the baby queen.

Could you illustrate / tell us which areas? Because I've even lived in a Southern European city like Madrid, and I could go anywhere without any particular risk of being attacked by Islamist ( and the city suffered a the worst Islamic attack in Europe while I was living there ). But yeah, some women wear burka, which I don't like but doesn't have anything to do with terrorism.

Oh... most of teenage murders in the US and Europe play videogames! Are videogames such evil that makes them be connected?

I guess most Islamic extremists have IS propaganda in their social accounts, but that doesn't connect them directly to IS.

1) Muslims are marrying and boinking children NOW in 2014. I'm sure Christians in Africa are doing the same.

Arguing what happened a few hundred years ago doesn't justify the fact what these people are doing now.

They chopped of heads in England also, should we just legalize doing that because they did it in the past also?

Sorry, but all the excuses, explanations and tidbits from the past does not change the fact that f#$%ing a 9 year is does NOTHING for the benefit of the tribe, group.

by that argument we should be legalizing f#%king 9 year olds in western countries to deal with low birth rates. I guess Japan should start marrying off all their kindergarten grade kids right now

hell, close the schools and toss away the books and get to banging the kids...... Seriously that's the type of thing you're justifying.

People wearing Burkas are NOT interested in integrating, they are not interested in giving up their 7th century bullshit style of living

they are there for the WELFARE, the free housing, all the goodies that the west throws at these people with no real expectation of contributing anything.

As for ISIS. They rely on volunteers to do their dirty works, you don't walk into the local ISIS recruitment center, fill out an application and walk out with a membership card.

This is a war with no borders, no uniforms, no official state sanctioned participation.

By you're logic everyone who picked up a gun for the Nazis and showed up at the Nuremberg rally were just a bunch of "Lone nuts" doing their own thing.

Islam is a backward, 7th century barbaric religious and political doctrine that has NO PLACE in civilized societies ANYWHERE on the planet.

the day it was introduced in the east is when those once great civilizations went into decline.

We call the 6th to 13th centuries in Europe the dark ages for a reason..... it was f'd up in a bad way and we managed to crawl out it.

by your logic we should be embracing Islam and it's backward march back to those times.

Seriously, maybe you should consider moving to a place like Iran or Saudi Arabia......

Edited by jblackrupert

Your last post doesn't make much sense to me. Just a question, how many Muslims have you meet? personally. Went to their houses, talked with them about deep stuff, ate with them, etc.

I think you have no idea about what you are talking about. I've personally friends from Iraq ( who are real refugees ), my brother-in-law is Turkish Kurdish. I've worked with Muslims from different countries, in the different cities I've lived.

And seriously you have no idea. Most of them just want a place to work and feel realized doing something useful for everyone, food for their families, etc. In fact they tend to be more solitary than us.

I suggest you to clear your thoughts and meet some of the Muslims that live in your town.

By you're logic everyone who picked up a gun for the Nazis and showed up at the Nuremberg rally were just a bunch of "Lone nuts" doing their own thing.

Are you comparing the main leaders of a country / political movement, that lead millions of people to a retarded extremist that worked on his own?

You should read about Nuremberg.

Your last post doesn't make much sense to me. Just a question, how many Muslims have you meet? personally. Went to their houses, talked with them about deep stuff, ate with them, etc.

I think you have no idea about what you are talking about. I've personally friends from Iraq ( who are real refugees ), my brother-in-law is Turkish Kurdish. I've worked with Muslims from different countries, in the different cities I've lived.

And seriously you have no idea. Most of them just want a place to work and feel realized doing something useful for everyone, food for their families, etc. In fact they tend to be more solitary than us.

I suggest you to clear your thoughts and meet some of the Muslims that live in your town.

Let's have a look shall we?

And on and on and on and on.

Just wait until they become a majority.

Edited by jblackrupert

(horrific Muslim infiltration of Britain vid) the guy says "If the law of the land is Islamic then we respect the law of the land"

then the girl asks (British girl who was born there asking the guy questions) asks "what if its not the law of the land"

guy says " if the law of the land is not islamic then those who make it can go to hell" then some other stuff he said.

then the guy says "all non muslims are destined for hellfire, unless you change"

Seriously? WTF, tell me whats wrong with that mentality?

I had always thought that if you go to another land from which you are not from that you at least respect the people there by learning to know some of their language

and culture, as well as respect the laws given, if you do not do that then you should not be there.

Apparently these individuals and i dont want to say people as people can mean a whole race but these individuals think that their beliefs or ways of thinking, culture should

supersede another culture's whom was their first basically the land's origin, so whos the real foreigner here?

Now if I were to go to any Arab/Muslim country, not know the language or at least try to, and start protesting the laws, and government and the way of life,

thinking there dont you think the people would take offense to that, dont you think trouble would start, people dont like that, then why does it make it ok

for these individuals to do such a thing in countries whom they become a citizen of?

Your not from there, you dont live there, you are from another "race" another country, culture, speak a another language, ect,. yet you want to impose

your "way" and thinking, beliefs, laws ect,. onto people's not of your origin, what does that sound like to you?

Seems to me that wrong, i would not be accepted if i went to your country if I did that would I? then why would anyone, and i mean anyone not just

Muslims do that in a country from which they were not born?

I also dont see the point on starting riots and protesting something in another country and fighting in the country your in, why cause trouble for the

natives about stuff in another country, go back to where your from where ever that may be and do that shit, we dont do that here.

aside that, in the previous post before the last one above the article posted i find this interesting:

“A true state needs a central place to which taxes are paid and from which laws, regulations and other administrative functions descend,†the academics write.

The current incarnation of the Islamic State is more of a “marauding horde than a functioning stateâ€.

While the jihadist group has a slicker propaganda and publicity team than most first-world nations, the professors say there is no sign of IS showing

government policies beyond “killing men, capturing women and grabbing booty as they goâ€.

“Simply stated, if the IS doesn’t build a deeply fortified city and start producing eunuch bureaucrats, it will never have the stability and endurance of historic caliphates,â€

the article reads. “The best it can hope for is to be recognised as a 21st-century predatory horde.â€

I think that basically sums up what ISIS is and what they will not be able to do, as their actions speak what they are doing is unacceptable, they have

already committed many crimes against humanity, and they think that their state if ever established will survive without being attacked, unless you do like

the Roman empire, or the nazi's in WW2 where you have the power of the people on your side, and millions to fight and build for you a few thousand fighters

is not going to really get you far, especially when most of the world is against ISIS, seems to me a futile attempt to establish power, a plague running its course.

No matter where they go Muslims cause problems,, it's that simple.

Even the bloody Buddhists want to kick their asses, that's really saying something right there.

Immigration is fine when it is controlled and not a door wide open policy

but it does not and will never make sense as to why you would want to have a group of people who NEVER get along anywhere they go

it doesn't matter is there are a few who are good when a large portion of their population is hell bent on destroying your nation.

Some immigrants are just not worth the headaches and garbage they bring with them.

And for the people saying they should be allowed in because they need help.

And then there is this, free isn't good enough.

Somali's are spreading like a disease across Canada, Small towns are being ripped apart by these people.

My last trip back to Toronto was to get my Grandmother moved out of her apartment of 30 years

after the Province of Ontario bought her seniors housing building so they could fill the building with

these people. This is the result from 1 of dozens of these buildings taken over to house immigrants

from Islamic countries and war torn countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKqYkmaJHgQ

Out of the thousands of Somalis I've seen in both Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary and Prince George

maybe a few dozen appeared to have any kind of job. It's always the same, Welfare, government housing

and usually standing on the corner up to something, likely slinging dope.

Edited by jblackrupert

This thread is turning into a huge mess! we need admins to clean all this ...

I think we should only focus on posting news and avoid adding comments! it wouldn't work otherwise.

if someone comes to our land, he should obey our law, learn our language, mix with us , not force us to become his place of escape and bring his horror to our peacefull life ,

simple - if i go somewhere i should mix with locals and become like they are (cause otherwise why i escape from one land to other?)

noone who want to come and tell "natives must change" should be allowed to enter, if he doesn't like our lifestyle, than he can stay in his fatherland,

civilised man doesn't visit his neigbor to tell him to change furniture in his home, right ?

if he want to come, it should mean he prefere our lifestyle and want to live like us,

telling that "this is fake, this is christian propaganda, Jewish conspiracy and CIA fake" will not change facts, it rather look like we have Jihadists here hiding,

my post earlier was deleted but i can repeat - Christian woman in Pakistan was sentenced to death last week cause she "offended Prophet Muhhamad" , in Sweden Immam said that Somalis who escaped from Africa and converted to Christianianity should be killed to and it is duty of every Muslim to kill them,

so those poor africans escaped from Somalia here, they want to live like us, and this immam said it is duty to kill them ? and we allow it ? (easy to find in google, no need to give here 10 links, immam said "it is duty of every Muslim to kill anyone who leave Islam", saudi immam in Poland said that extremists are okay and little girls are turned on by old guys, so it is not a problem to marry small girl)

how can we tollerate killing for apostasy in XXI century ? it is present in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran etc. and they want it in EU

we eaten beacon, they demand to ban beacon and we allow it ?

we penalize natives who beaten gay but we allow to exist here to people who say to kill gays (my friend who is woman also love other women, they would kill her for being bisexual) ?

forcing multiculti like it now happens, only will end in civil war in Europe in 2030-2040 , cause even now when we have 1 child,Muslims have 5 children (i see it often in my city during shopping, every time i see few Muslim families on shopping they have 4, 5 or 6 children while we have 1 )

those children will be adult in 2030, 2040 , who will give them a job ? if machines replace human in production (robots in industry do all, who will need more humans to produce stuff produced by machines, i even see that now there are robots in warehouse which transport palettes with products http://www.elektroonline.pl/img/media/7128, now electric counters in homes are being replaced with automatic measurement instruments which inform electric plants about payment for electricity and men who were checking measures are unemployed cause he was replaced by automatic IT system http://www.ekogroup.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/liczniki-energia-elektrycznosc-pomiary-konsumencie.jpeg ) ? so they will be frustrated, unemployed after Quoranic schools, and they will start force Sharia, than natives will make uprising, welthfare/benefits system will fall down, all social-law will crumble, all socialism we achieved in Europe will fall down, cause it cannot hold where a lot of people not work and there is no taxes ,

we cannot stop automatisation to achive + 40% jobs more,

multiculti resulting "Sharia Police, Sharia Patrols" must be stopped, Europe should be European like before, with girls in mini skirts, with music, with sexual and personal freedom of sex, food, clothes, music etc.

otherwise it will all end in bloodsheed in EU in 2030 max 2040 cause they will start demand Sharia (cause our current civilisation has many problems such as for example too liberal criminal law comparing to XIX/XX century we had, which makes people look for strict moral rules as Sharia has to answer problems of our civilisation such as gangsters being on top or our banking systems, our current freedom is also to rethink , cause people are more conservative and many people do not want current status, so they look for Sharia to deal with problems )

even in Poland which has only 0.1% of Muslims Saudi-origin Immam said that Sharia should be forced for Poland (0.1% tells 99.9% what to do ?)

they should mix with us and take our culture, our music, our food, our clothes, our sex as something friendly not as foetus ,

and we should not change them in favor, changing their region is also bad, cause they should have their region as they want, and we our region, if they want live in middleages - their problem, but lets not allow to bring middleages here,

ironically the less conservative we are in Europe , the less secure is our freedom which fought conservatism in past ,

the only thing we need from admins is remove pro-Jihadists from here who deny terrorism conections with Islamists

Edited by vilas

This thread is turning into a huge mess! we need admins to clean all this ...

I think we should only focus on posting news and avoid adding comments! it wouldn't work otherwise.

For posting only news and avoiding any comments there is no need for a forum, its like reading news on the internet. Dont you think that especially discussions about certain topics are interesting ?

But I agree that the majority of posts should be still around the topic "Islamic State".

@Vilas

Please insert some paragraphs, its like a wall of text. :D

Edited by oxmox

I agree that the majority of posts should be still around the topic "Islamic State".

But where is the Islamic state?

ISIS has made clear that this is not going to end at Iraq and Syria.

Many people here are acting like they are just going to apply the brakes once they capture both of those countries and call it a day.

There are already two threads for both Iraq and Syria, ISIS is global threat, just because the ones here are using cars and old rifles doesn't make them less relevant.

they have supporters everywhere and as their successes keep piling up the more emboldened those supporters will get and then act.

There are already two threads for both Iraq and Syria, ISIS is global threat, just because the ones here are using cars and old rifles doesn't make them less relevant.

You confuse different subjects: Islamism, Immigration / integration, Extremist views of Islamism and IS.

You just have to check the videos you posted yesterday, half of them are not even related to Islamism, like the ones in Sweden, France and Denmark, that were about integration nothing to do with religion ( as there were immigrants from all origins and religions ). And obviously none of them was related to IS.

For now IS is only affecting directly Iraq and Syria.

As I told you and has been proven, the acts in Canada were not related to IS ( the only weak connection that one can establish was that they had extremist propaganda ).

Is the same as if someone said that we, white people are all racist, christian extremist and terrorist, because of the KKK.

So please, keep back in topic. And if you have proof that members of IS are acting in Europe or America, then post it.

Edited by MistyRonin

You confuse different subjects: Islamism, Immigration / integration, Extremist views of Islamism and IS.

You just have to check the videos you posted yesterday, half of them are not even related to Islamism, like the ones in Sweden, France and Denmark, that were about integration nothing to do with religion ( as there were immigrants from all origins and religions ). And obviously none of them was related to IS.

For now IS is only affecting directly Iraq and Syria.

As I told you and has been proven, the acts in Canada were not related to IS ( the only weak connection that one can establish was that they had extremist propaganda ).

So please, keep back in topic. And if you have proof that members of IS are acting in Europe or America, then post it.

Funny, the videos contained tons of footage of people screaming Allah ackbar, USA go to hell, UK go to hell. This is a muslim area.....etc.

and several of them WERE of ISIS calling for individuals to attack people in Canada, The USA, France and others. Sounds religious and political to me.

The Somalian wearing glasses in the ISIS videos was born in Toronto. The guy in the Beheading videos is from the UK. One of the leaders of ISIS is

suspected to be a US or Canadian citizen based on their accent.

As for the guys in Ottawa and Quebec, sorry but it's already confirmed that the one in Quebec had his passport revoked for attempting to travel to Syria to join ISIS.

He was one of 90 people on an RCMP and CSIS watch list.

The one who attacked the Parliament buildings and killed the soldier there had his passport application denied because it was suspected he was going to Syria

to join ISIS. He was also on RCMP/CSIS watch list. His father is known to have traveled to Libya in 2011 to fight with the rebels who are now fighting with ISIS.

The targets were military and political........ Not some poor boy crying for help.

So NO, it was not proven that they did not have connections to or sympathies for ISIS.

ISIS has a popstar style of appeal to young radical Muslims living in the west.

The more victories they have in Iraq and Syria only increases the chances that supporters in the west will gain the confidence to act on their own or in groups.

Your willful blindness and denial of the facts just proves, the situation is dire and you are scared.

Edited by jblackrupert

I got one for ya

this town Boilingbrook in Illinois is where I work its 20-25min from my house!

Your willful blindness and denial of the facts just proves, the situation is dire and you are scared.

LOl. Seems to be you are scared, no, terrified of Muslims. Most likely your scared of most immigrants as I kinda remember you buggin over the Carribean people in Canada a whiles back. I live two blocks from a mosque and have Muslims on my street and even over for BBQ's - nobody heres scared at all -not even the Hassidc Jews who also live around here....The Imam and Rabbi are friends.

Ah well, Jingos gonna jingo. Keep watching your scary Youtube in you BF4 bunker basement while awaiting "The Coming!"

Funny, the videos contained tons of footage of people screaming Allah ackbar, USA go to hell, UK go to hell. This is a muslim area.....etc.

and several of them WERE of ISIS calling for individuals to attack people in Canada, The USA, France and others. Sounds religious and political to me.

It may be pretty simple and logical to most, but I'll simplify even more for you:

First, none of those videos is connected to IS. As I told you specifically the ones in Sweden, France and Denmark are not even related to Islamism; as that riots had people from all religions.

Second, Islamism, Islamist Extremism and IS is not the same. Islamism has millions of followers around the world. The extremist view of Islamism is a minority in that first group. And IS is only part of the Extremists.

Is like if you say that the KKK is a christian organization, therefore all Christians are the same as the KKK.

The Somalian wearing glasses in the ISIS videos was born in Toronto. The guy in the Beheading videos is from the UK. One of the leaders of ISIS is suspected to be a US or Canadian citizen based on their accent.

So what? It's known that nowadays you can find citizens from the main countries in all kind of movements and countries, from Greenpeace activist, to Mormons, to Al Qaeda members.

As for the guys in Ottawa and Quebec, sorry but it's already confirmed that the one in Quebec had his passport revoked for attempting to travel to Syria to join ISIS. He was one of 90 people on an RCMP and CSIS watch list.

The fact that the perpetrators of the Canada's attacks had sympathies with IS, doesn't mean they were ordered by IS. The same that a lot of school attacks in the USA were done by fans of the NRA, doesn't mean that the NRA ordered the attacks.

You don't know me. And as I told before I've meet and known a lots of Muslims, those who you seem to demonize and say that are the boogie-men that will end with the Western Civilization. Obviously a little minority inside the Islam can be dangerous, but is the same in all religions ( yeah, including Buddhist, or do you think they are all peaceful men ).

( Time ) Straying From the Middle Way: Extremist Buddhist Monks Target Religious Minorities

“In the reckoning of religious extremism — Hindu nationalists, Muslim militants, fundamentalist Christians, ultra-Orthodox Jews — Buddhism has largely escaped trial. To much of the world, it is synonymous with nonviolence and loving kindness, concepts propagated by Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha, 2,500 years ago. But like adherents of any religion, Buddhists and their holy men are not immune to politics and, on occasion, the lure of sectarian chauvinism.

Your generalizations are dangerous, and create hatred. You should meet Muslim people, and you'd see that they are as any other collective in the world. In fact a lot of the Muslims that live in Europe are not even "close followers" of the religion, they drink alcohol, eat during the day through the Ramadan, etc. they work hard, take care of their families and just try to be happy as everyone else.

Edited by MistyRonin

LOl. Seems to be you are scared, no, terrified of Muslims. Most likely your scared of most immigrants as I kinda remember you buggin over the Carribean people in Canada a whiles back.

Do a search of Violent crime in Toronto Canada.

There are 2 groups. Jamaicans and Somalians committing it.

That's a fact. Toronto police wanted page is down right now but a simple Yahoo image search will show a pattern

https://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0SO82FqaE1UHSEAYXTrFAx.?p=toronto+police+wanted&fr=yfp-t-304&fr2=piv-web

As for being scared, not of jihadists and third world people who's sole intent is to come and leech off the country and commit crime

the people who scare me are the ones who deny the reality in the face of the clear evidence of what's going on.

I'm in North America, we have 2 oceans protecting us, unlike Europe.

Geography is our greatest strength.

Edited by jblackrupert

like Jblack said, look at video, they all scream "Allah Akbar" , immam calling to kill Somali Africans who converted to Christianity is the same, also shout Allah Akbar , guys who behead people shout Allah Akbar too , the root of problem is Islam , so how can you say it is not conected to IS, while IS is ISLAMIC state, which want to build CALIPHATE basing on Quoran ? this is connected, IS is ISLAMIC state, Sharia state, not Jewish, not secular, not Catholic, but ISLAMIC state

guys who beaten and attacked people in European cities demanding Sharia, guys who set "Sharia zone" are connected, all is connected by Islam