Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) Discussion

(Vice News) Pakistan Taliban Spokesman Sacked After 'Pledging Allegiance' to the Islamic State

"The decision to leave TTP and join IS brings to the fore the extent to which the militants are divided now. The organisation has never been more in dire straits than now," he said.

IS had no structure or presence in Pakistan, he said, but the group could nevertheless fuel further splits in the Taliban, he said.

"There can be only one leader — either Mullah Mohammad Omar or (Islamic State leader) Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi."

Looks like Islamist extremism is a highly concurrential market.

His father, a Libyan fought for Gaddafi in 2011.

His mother works for Immigration Canada.

I'm sure CSIS will be looking into those two.

The first and only picture of Bibeau was released by ISIS on Twitter within 2 hours of the attack
so they knew who he was.

- 2 dead soldiers in Canada within 3 days of each other, another in Hospital.

- A woman beheaded in Oklahoma
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/26/oklahoma-beheading-muslim-convert-police/16263941/

- An elderly 82-year-old woman beheaded in her backyard in London.
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2014/09/elderly-woman-beheaded-london-backyard-suspect-arrested

All Muslim converts who idolized ISIS.

Like I said before, this whole ISIS issue is not isolated to Syria and Iraq.
They are here like it or not, politically correct tourettes responses ain't going to change that. Edited by jblackrupert

ISIS makes up to 1 million dollars per day selling oil to the black market

The question is what is the coalition doing ??? 30000 barrels sold each day ,IS has some intersting logistics :)

@jblackrupert

The 82 years old woman case was proven not to be a terrorist attack!

Beware of media manipulation ... turning normal crimes committed by psychopaths into terrorist attack is a good tactic to make people think that ISIS is spreading around the world ,and terrorists coming out of nowhere.

Neo conservatives are jumping on this IS story to do their dirty work again, they want an even bigger war to start in the middle east, so they can fill weaponery companies pockets.

Edited by Xalteva

@jblackrupert And what, the kneejerk rection of blaming a whole religion for the deeds of a few retards is the way to go?

@jblackrupert And what, the kneejerk rection of blaming a whole religion for the deeds of a few retards is the way to go?

You might want to see the recent polls taken in those regions asking if Apostates should be killed for leaving Islam.

The results were between 75-90% depending on the the country saying YES.

There were several questions asked, I'll find the polls later.

1.6 Billion Muslims on the planet, yet they can't rustle together a protest against these behaviors

with enough people to fill a Greyhound bus. In Toronto a so called "Moderate" announced a protest march

several days in advance to denounce terrorism, only 10 people showed up and 6 of them were non-muslims.

A protest march in the same city to complain against child care costs in Canada brought out thousands of people

most of whom took time off work to to show up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Canada

4 out of a population of 424,925 showed up.

Very telling.

As for "A few retards", what does it really matter, ISIS made the call in a 40 minute video asking for people to start killing

people in Canada, the USA, France....etc.. and people are answering those calls. So far it's the Muslim converts

It's no secret that groups like ISIS and the Nation of Islam do a lot of their recruitment in jails, So ya, many of these people

will have criminal histories. A lot of suicide bombers are recruited from poor areas and paid a sum of money to the family.

It does not matter if they are card carrying recruits who attend mosque every day.

groups like ISIS will take anyone who's willing to do their dirty work in places their official members cannot reach.

I don't think ISIS is concerned some guy with a history of petty theft or mental health issues is going to make them look bad.

ISIS recruiting members of gangs

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/BC/ID/2568856402/

And now in New York

Edited by jblackrupert

It isn´t yet clear why to guy in NY attacked the police officers. A bit to early to jump on the ISIS bandwaggon.

It isn´t yet clear why to guy in NY attacked the police officers. A bit to early to jump on the ISIS bandwaggon.

Actually he was identified and his social media accounts show support for groups like ISIS.

He was carrying ID, as was both the guys who killed the 2 soldiers in Canada.

ISIS posted the first photo of the guy in Ottawa less then 2 hours after it happened

and his name was announced.

This is his Facebook page.

His posts calling for Guerilla attacks and other types of actions have been made private, likely by Facebook at the request of the police.

https://www.facebook.com/Zale.Thompson

Several of the names in his friends list are typical of Nation of Islam. IE Shabazz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabazz_%28name%29

ISIS unlike Al-qaeda has a different kind of appeal, it's not a group of old guys who's glory days were fighting the Soviets

in Afghanistan, ISIS are like the MTV of Terrorist groups, they are young, have lots of money, women, guns, US weapons

stolen from Iraq.

And unlike Al-quaeda, they actually do want to take over the world.

3 Denver girls played hooky from school and tried to join ISIS

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/22/us/colorado-teens-syria-odyssey/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Edited by jblackrupert

LOL, the "3 girls playing hookey to join ISIS" cracked me up. ISIS doesn't need a PR machine, they've got a horde of substance lacking, sensationalistic 24 news shows to do that for them.

"Watch out everyone! ISIS is coming for you!!!!"

As far as the '4 people out of a million muslims care about peace parade' -sorry to say but thats human nature. People rally around their own when they feel under threat from intense scrutiny. For example, here in the lower 48 we've had a rash of cops shooting unarmed black males who had their arms raised or were simply going for their license -guess how many white cops showed up for the 'be nice to black males parade'? Actually the opposite has happened with officers wearing bracelets of the shooting officer in support?! Go figure.

Also one must remember that Moderates get very, very little on-air time because frankly, low information people can't understand nuanced discussion and need the "My Country good, their country bad" mantra of various news organizations. I do recall a 100 Imam coalition speaking out in unison against ISIS which actually represents Wahabism more then Islam.

For more Jingoistic busting perspective fun, check out this Al-Jazeera (if you dare!) comparison of ISIS to imo, a much greater and real threat to my beloved States:

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/10/isil-vs-mexican-drugcartelsunitedstatesislamophobia.html

Sorry for the OT if only to bring a little perspective to this

Also one must remember that Moderates get very, very little on-air time l[/url]

Show me a protest against jihadists by "Moderates" in Western countries with a minimum of 100 people attending on Youtube.

Hell, find me footage ANYWHERE showing them doing this in Western countries.

You don't need CNN to get your message out, the freedom of the press belongs of those who own one.

Youtube, Livelink, Vimeo, Facebook...etc..... there are literally hundreds of do it yourself outlets to show you actually oppose what's going on.

The Young Turks which has a subscription base of 1,774,054 doesn't even show any of this and they are a far left as you can get.

they'd fall over themselves giving these so called moderates air time.

The silence is deafening.

Show me a protest against jihadists by "Moderates" in Western countries with a minimum of 100 people attending on Youtube.

Hell, find me footage ANYWHERE showing them doing this in Western countries.

You don't need CNN to get your message out, the freedom of the press belongs of those who own one.

Youtube, Livelink, Vimeo, Facebook...etc..... there are literally hundreds of do it yourself outlets to show you actually oppose what's going on.

The Young Turks which has a subscription base of 1,774,054 doesn't even show any of this and they are a far left as you can get.

they'd fall over themselves giving these so called moderates air time.

The silence is deafening.

There you go (just Germany)

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article132432965/Muslime-Deutschlands-stellen-sich-gegen-Terror.html

http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/muslime/aufstand-der-muslime-gegen-isis-37732296.bild.html

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article133169458/Ueber-20-000-demonstrieren-friedlich-gegen-IS-Terror.html

Big surprise, moderate Muslims actually don´t like those insane extremists....

Using social media proofs is just pathetic it's not professional at all, i can't find a better description!

People are being dragged to a war by force and they 're not aware, a war that will generate even more terrorists, and motivated ones not just paid psychos believing in 1000 virgins after death, people who will lose their families and what made their lives and who will seek revenge for sure.

They are protesting deaths of Muslims , not attacks on the West and freedom or democracy.

Sunni's and Shiite Muslims marching against each other crying for the West to take sides on videos are a dime a dozen

nothing more then old country tribal baggage they brought with them.

Hell in Canada we have stuff like this with immigrants bringing their 1000 year old battles with them protesting on the steps of Parliament several times a year

a few years ago the Tamils did the did this. Blaming Canada for them getting their asses kicked after their Tamil Tiger terrorist campaign against Sri-Lanka failed.

Show me protests against 9/11, the London bombings, the killing and beheading of the soldier in London, the bombings in Boston

show me protests against the murder over silly little cartoons depicting Mohammed.

show me large scale protests by Muslims waving American and European flags shouting we don't support this We are "Americans" or whatever western country they are in.

I've been scouring the internet looking for protests against what happened this week in Quebec and Ottawa.

I keep coming up with NOTHING of any real substance, the best I've found was a handful of Muslims

whining how they are worried they will be targeted..... as usual, playing the victim.

Edited by jblackrupert

Good point. The internet is filled with many fact truthed based news outlets and tidbits of information. Things like:

Chance of being killed by terrorist: 1 in 20 million http://reason.com/archives/2011/09/06/how-scared-of-terrorism-should

Chance of being killed by donkey: Better than 1 in 8 million (the odds of plane crash)!: http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/donkey.asp

Though the ADMS, that being the American Donkey and Mule Society vehemetly deny this (of course) on their website's FAQ with not a moderate in sight to at least admit some wrongdoing by the dwarfened equestrians.

Chance of being killed by donkey: Better than 1 in 8 million (the odds of plane crash)!: http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/donkey.asp

Pigs are worse... they may kill less but they eat you alive! If that is not pure terror / evil!

( BBC ) Oregon farmer eaten by his pigs

( Daily Mail ) Italian mobster 'killed rival by feeding him ALIVE to the pigs'

Har har har, still waiting for videos of Muslims protesting the attacks on the West and non-muslims and not turning it into a pity party claiming the citizens of those countries are going to target them for revenge.

ISIS is international, so if the topic is ISIS then that includes everywhere their tentacles have reached.

Get your head out of the sand, does admitting ISIS is already here scare you that much? Will denying the truth somehow cloak you from the threat?

The father of the shooter in Ottawa was also charged with assault with a weapon and the Mother who works for Immigration Canada was investigated

for crooked hiring practices.

Dad

http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/national/archives/2014/10/20141022-161819.html

Mom.

http://www.cireport.ca/2010/10/the-immigration-and-refugee-board-investigated-for-crooked-hiring-practices.html

They are protesting deaths of Muslims , not attacks on the West and freedom or democracy.

Die Kundgebung sollte daher sowohl ein Zeichen gegen Gewalt im Namen des Islams als auch gegen die Gewalt gegen Muslime setzen – und nicht nur in Berlin: 2000 Moscheen beteiligten sich bundesweit an der Aktion.

The demonstration should therefore a sign against violence in the name of the Islam aswell violence against muslims - and not only in Berlin: 2000 mosques did take part in the nationwide campaign.

In the article the general secretary of the turkish-islamic union says aswell: "We, the muslims in Germany, are dead against - not only in Germany but independently of time and region - any form of hate, injustice, terror and attacks on humans." "In the middle east people exist which abuse the name of Allah, commiting cruelties, torture other people and murdering them."

But I agree that overall, the muslims in western countries are showing not enough protest against terrorism.

More than 90% of the victims of the terror are muslims itself !

How intensive are the protests in such countries where the people are actually massive affected by the terror ?

Edited by oxmox

Har har har, still waiting for videos of Muslims protesting the attacks on the West and non-muslims and not turning it into a pity party claiming the citizens of those countries are going to target them for revenge.

Maybe you don't watch where you should, from your own country:

( Global Research, Canada ) Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS

Why don’t we hear Muslims condemning the barbarian ISIS terrorists?

Turns out they are loudly condemning ISIS … but our press isn’t covering it.

Maybe you don't watch where you should, from your own country:

( Global Research, Canada ) Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS

I asked you to share them.

All I got back was a couple videos with Muslims whining about their 1000 year old Sunni vs. Shiite tribal crap

and some amazingly bizarre ramblings about how Terrorism in the west isn't a problem because you're more likely to be killed by a donkey.

Personally I think maybe people in Europe have finally woken up to the fact that your fu@#d in the hardest way possible, you'll be overrun within a few decades and you know it

Swedes are determined to go down with a smug look on their face while bragging how open and tolerant they were..

Guess we can carve that in their tomb stone. "At least we didn't offend anyone"

Fearmongering and general condemnation of all Muslims still doesn´t get you anywhere and only makes matters worse. An educated and responsible approch to the whole affair is needed, something with especially the media and politicians absolutely can´t do.

This is how such an event like the terror attack should be covered in the media

Instead of that you get basically nothing but fearmongering, especially in US news.

Just look at the difference between the UK and the US when it comes to Ebola

I asked you to share them.

All I got back was a couple videos with Muslims whining about their 1000 year old Sunni vs. Shiite tribal crap

and some amazingly bizarre ramblings about how Terrorism in the west isn't a problem because you're more likely to be killed by a donkey.

So MistyRonin's link fully disputes what your proclaiming yet you just sidestep it to avoid a failing narrative :rolleyes:

Unless by share you meant 'video's only' kinda like needing pictures in your books.

Personally I think maybe people in Europe have finally woken up to the fact that your fu@#d in the hardest way possible, you'll be overrun within a few decades and you know it

Swedes are determined to go down with a smug look on their face while bragging how open and tolerant they were..

Guess we can carve that in their tomb stone. "At least we didn't offend anyone"

Lol. Thats about what I thought -"Overrun", why don't you gather the courage of your convictions and just say what you feel about and what should be done about Muslims.

So MistyRonin's link fully disputes what your proclaiming yet you just sidestep it to avoid a failing narrative :rolleyes:

Unless by share you meant 'video's only' kinda like needing pictures in your books.

Lol. Thats about what I thought -"Overrun", why don't you gather the courage of your convictions and just say what you feel about and what should be done about Muslims.

The videos posted were Muslims protesting targeting of other Muslims.

It's nothing more then 2 opposing factions of Islam (Shiite's and Sunni's) trying to get western countries to take sides and bomb the other guys enemy

by claiming the other side of doing all the killing when they are both equally as barbaric.

So no, they are not protesting Terrorism against the non-muslims in the west.

As for being overrun... You might want to have a look at the numbers, especially the birthrates.

and then take a look at this poll which shows the opinions of many of the people you are importing into Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth#In_Europe

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

In a few short decades they will simply outbreed, outvote you and drain your resources simply because a huge percentage of them are there for the welfare and other social benefits.

and now that they are there in such high numbers your own politicians won't do anything because they'll lose their votes.

You don't want to face the facts because it scares the bejesus out of you, so instead to fall into the appropriately named "Stockholm syndrome" of denial.

You cannot have a first world nation with a third world population, Especially one that's hell bent on bringing it's 7th century traditions, politics and 1000 year old battles with them.

Islam is NOT and never will be compatible with Western values, laws and way of living.

It's that simple.

Edited by jblackrupert

Media manipulation is not anymore a conspiracy, they will do propaganda for those who pay the best!

Take a look to this speech by the Hezbollah leader, who is considered as a terrorist : (his speech on ISIS starts around minute 40:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzusSqcotDw

---------- Post added at 04:21 ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 ----------

As for being overrun... You might want to have a look at the numbers, especially the birthrates.

In a few short decades they will simply outbreed, outvote you and drain your resources simply because a huge percentage of them are there for the welfare and other social benefits.

and now that they are there in such high numbers your own politicians won't do anything because they'll lose their votes.

You cannot have a first world nation with a third world population,

Especially one that's hell bent on bringing it's 7th century traditions, politics and 1000 year old battles with them.

A speech full of discrimation ... you seem to forget that they are also Canadian citizens and they have same rights/duties like any other ethnicity in Canada!

And by the way, when you say "we" who are you talking about ? Europeans who came in boats, exterminated millions of autochthones and took their lands ? or slaves brought from Africa to do jobs whitemen can't do ? i think Canada is a cosmopolitan country, don't you ?

Islam is NOT and never will be compatible with Western values, laws and way of living.

Yeah, but as far as i know, Chinese way of life is not also compatible with western life (make a poll in Chinatown and see by yourself) ,it's called "diversity"! probably a widely used argument ,but irrelevant when you look into it.

Especially one that's hell bent on bringing it's 7th century traditions, politics and 1000 year old battles with them.

Christianism is from century 0 and Judaism from century -30 ,i don't see again what's the point of this?

And seriously ,go to the church dude and get some priest to help you emptying the hatred in you! and don't vote for John Walsh's party ;)

Edited by Xalteva

Probably the native Americans thought similar a few hundred years ago :cool: