This has been the longest stretch of time since I've done an update so far. I think it has been well worth it. Up coming version 1.46 has a ton of new stuff, additions enhancements fixes and integration. This long break between releases has allowed me to do lots of play testing as bits were added changed and tweaked. Its provided constructive retrospect and thus the change log is quite lengthy but still to the point. Some time back I quit making mod required versions but as I and my squad mates got a little bored of having all these mod support options but still no modded content at base, I've made some versions requiring our favorite mods. There are still alternative versions that have mods as optional/activated by lobby parameters. The number of missions I have in 1.46 are now up to 30 and support 22 terrains. Its been a tremendous amount of work to maintain and synchronize all versions to 1.46. The missions run better than ever. I expect to release the mission pack in a few days. All that is left is to rebuild the github repository that I fubared.  Below is all the new stuff.

Official Stable builds:

Spoiler

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Altis
Required mods: None

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46_RHS.Altis
Required mods: @RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46_OPTRE.Altis
Required mods: @CBA_A3;@Operation_TREBUCHET

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Tanoa

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46_RHS.Tanoa
Required mods: @RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Stratis

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Takistan
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46_RHS.Takistan
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Sara

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Zargabad

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Bornholm
Required mods: @Bornholm

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Kunduz
Required mods: @Kunduz_Afghanistan or @prkz

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.DYA
Required mods: @Diyala_Map;@Jbad

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.pja310
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@G.O.S_Al_Rayak

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.pja305
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@G.O.S_N'ziwasogo

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46_RHS.pja305
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@G.O.S_N'ziwasogo;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Fata
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@fata_a3

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.fallujah
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@fallujah1_2

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.xcam_taunus
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@X-Cam-Taunus

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Napf
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Napf_Island_A3

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.napfwinter
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Napf_Island_A3

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Mog
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Terrains_CWA;@mog

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46_RHS.Mog
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Terrains_CWA;@mog;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.clafghan
Required mods: @CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Clafghan;@opx_pack_fixed;@razmisc;mb_veg_adv;@mb_rocks

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Kapaulio
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@kapaulio;@Jbad;@RSPN;@mb_veg_adv;MBG_Killhouses_A3

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.lingor3
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Lingor_Island_v3.81

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.dingor
Required mods: @CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Lingor_Island_v3.81

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46_OPTRE.lingor3
Required mods: @CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@Lingor_Island_v3.81;@Operation_TREBUCHET

BMR_Insurgency_v1_46_IFA3.Staszow
Required mods: @CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@IFA3_Terrains_LITE;@I44_Terrains@IFA3_LITE;@IFA3_Objects_LITE;@IFA3_AIO_LITE

Optional additional supported mod combinations:

Spoiler

Supported: @ACE3 stand alone or in addition to any mod listed here. Should be installed server and client side.

Optional Recommended Mods:
1. @ASR_AI3
    This mod is highly recommended to enhance AI behavior. It puts the dumb lifeless AI to work and makes for some serious live action.
    Robalo, the creator of ASR_AI3 has a great track record of keeping this mod working, updated and the mod does what he advertises.
    It should be installed on server. It can be hidden with launch parameter -serverMod= if you wish to have no mod requirements when joining server.
    If you are using a headless client then it should be installed on server and headless client.
    If you run it on client then it will affect recruited AI and Zeused AI (client side AI).
2. @CBA_A3
    This mod is often a requirement for other mods and as far as I know has no compatibility issues with any other mod besides the depricated joint_rails mod wich is now built into CBA_A3.
    If mod is installed on server only then client will not have additional features.
    If mod is installed on client and server then the following features will be added to players when they are in Helicopters or Fixed Wing.
        1. Bail from helicopters action. Existing backpack is moved to ventral position and parachute pack added to back. Once landed original loadout will be restored.
            Pilot cannot bail unless helicopter has at least 70% damage to engine or at least 70% overall damage. Others can bail at anytime.
            Chute will auto open unless ACE3 mod is running.
        2. Earplug action within helicopters or fixed wing.
        3. 3D Compass when in gunner or turret view within helicopters.
        4. HALO action within fixed wing. Same restrictions apply as in helicopter bail.
        5. Auto Flare Countermeasure action within fixed wing. Flares are not depleted from aircraft's loadout. It generates its own unlimited supply.
3. @hiddenidentitypack and or @AVON_FM12_Respirator_Pack for Gas Masks.
    They are used by the client so should be installed client side. For best performance install server and client side.

Changelog:

Additions-

Spoiler

Added: Option "CSAT Pacific and Syndikat Apex" to Lobby parameter "Opposing Army/Mod Initialization".
Added: Support for @AVON FM12 Respirator Pack gas mask "avon_fm12_strapless".
Added: @IFA3LITE WWII mod support and hard requirement IFA3LITE Staszow Terrain version (An excelent Insurgency mode terrain).
Added: RHSSAF mod and Serbian faction support.
Added: RHS vdv faction support.
Added: @Operation-TREBUCHET (HALO) mod support. Thanks to Costno. Added compatibility for Pelican as MHQ_3 to load cargo box for Delivery Objective.
Added: @Lingor Island v3.81 Terrain version.
Added: Dingor Terrain version. Requires Lingor v3.81.
Added: @X-Cam-Taunus (Version 1.1) Terrain version.
Added: 5 Hard Requirement RHS versions. Play as RHS units and RHS equipment/vehicles are placed on bases. Altis,Tanoa,Takistan,N'Ziwasogo and Mogadishu terrains.
Added: 2 Hard Requirement Operation-TREBUCHET versions. Altis and Lingor.
Added: Lobby parameter for player damage multiplier. Note has no Affect when BTC Quick revive is selected.
Added: MHQs can be selected from respawn drop down menu in BTC Quick revive respawn screen.
Added. Opfor players can teleport to MHQs from their flag pole when BTC Reveive or BTC Quick revive is selected.
Added: Brighter Night code by Ralian and lobby parameter to disable..
Added: New objective retrieve_data. The side who downloads the data at the Land Data Terminal first wins. Objective only spawns in uncaptured zones.
Added: Shell sounds to CAS bombs.
Added: More occupied zones to jungle areas and fortress ruins(Tanoa).
Added: "rhsusf_M977A4_REPAIR_BKIT_M2_usarmy_d","rhsusf_M977A4_REPAIR_BKIT_usarmy_d","rhsusf_M977A4_REPAIR_BKIT_M2_usarmy_wd","rhsusf_M977A4_REPAIR_BKIT_usarmy_wd" to new list of towing vehicles in new variable INS_TowTruck in INS_definitions.sqf.
Added: Push action to ships spawned by Vehicle Reward.
Added: Group heli extract automatically kicks members from group if their distance from caller exceeds distance defined by JIG_EX_Group_Dis (Default 500 meters).
Added: Lobby Parameter option to enable/disable Player Markers. Disabled by default.
Added: Ear Plugs Action to main weapon crates if ACE3 mod is not running.
Added: Auto Countermeasure and HALO actions to fixed wing. Requires optional CBA_A3 mod on client and server.
Added: Once max number of air dropped UGV request is reached then one additional UGV request can be made every 25 points earned thereafter.
Added: Compatibility to load cargo box for Delivery Objective in MHQ_3 for RHS Super Stallion "rhsusf_CH53E_USMC_D" and "rhsusf_CH53E_USMC_W".
Added: RHS playable unit class names to //Blufor Player class types. Opfor playable units are still Arma 3 units and redressed according to mod.
Added: Variable StructureBlackList in INS_definitions.sqf. Intel and ammo cache will not spawn in these structures.
Added: Drop_SmokeFlare_fnc. Used in Capture and Hold objective. Will fire flares over outpost at night until captured and will create smoke to obscure enemy AI once captured.
Added: Crater removal to repetitive_cleanup.sqf affecting whole terrain.
Added: Mods running on server are now available in Zeus.
Added: Support for moded heli extraction choppers @RHSUSF3 Chinnoks - "RHS_CH_47F_10" and "RHS_CH_47F_light".
Added: 51 zone markers in Al Rayak version.
Added: Static emplacements spawned by EOS are in random direction.

• Like 3

Changelog continued.

Fixes-

Spoiler

Fixed: Dedicated server cleanup code in Heli Extraction.
Fixed: BIS_fnc_mp JIG_EX_MPhint_fnc errors in extraction_main.sqf.
Fixed: Assigning Zeus function should now only work for correct player. To assign/unassign yourself Zeus log in as admin and run this code local in debug console - [player,true] spawn INS_Zeus_MP;
Fixed: Killed Recruited AI remained in group.
Fixed: Accumulation of player's CAS action.
Fixed: Reactivated grids zones sometimes created hidden units due to zbe cache timing.
Fixed: Broken EOS code in version 1.45. Reverted to set command instead of pushback in eos_core.sqf and eos_civ_core.sqf. EOS would not cache all it's units.
Fixed: Mission's Helmet Cam and ACE3 Helmet Cam conflict.
Fixed: Mission's HuntIR is now disabled when ACE3 is running sine ACE3 also has HuntIR because it breaks ACE3's interaction menu.
Fixed: Sometimes objectives would not get assigned.
Fixed: road_block.sqf script hang when connected road did not exist ex.(Tanoa).
Fixed: Server frame drop when revive timer exceeded in BTC Revive.
Fixed: Timer sync issue in capture n hold objective.
Fixed: Vehicle Reward now spawns vehicle in direction of road if map click is on road.
Fixed: Missing code to set time when Weather parameter "Static Weather 100% Overcast (Weather Disabled)" is selected.
Fixed: vehRespawn.sqf script error started with A3 patch 1.66 if vehicle did not have a name.
Fixed: Suicide bombers were not spawned when a draftee was not available.
Fixed: /added compatibility with ACE3 when bailing from choppers.
Fixed: by BIS - Disable Audible AI Radio lobby parameter no longer disables lock on ability of hand held launchers though audible lock signal is still missing.
Fixed: Player becomes AI after disconnect. Caused by game update 1.68

Changes-

Spoiler

Change: Recruited AI no longer die when there is only 1 human player in group and he dies.
Change: Replaced hand placed zone markers in N'Ziwasogo version with Automated zone marker creation. Increased from appoximately 350 to 1490 zone markers.
Change: Less chance of empty zone markers in Fallujah version.
Change: Rewrote objective static defense function spawn_Op4_StatDef. Now excepts parameters - position, number of emplacements, radius.
Change: Removed BTC logistic actions from ammo cache.
Change: CAS and sand bags on base prohibited.
Change: Toxic Gas no longer has affect on Blufor base.
Change: Extended abandon timer of Opfor player's Mohawk from 2 to 60 minutes.
Change: Iraqi-Syrian Conflict mod support updated to support v10 with dependencies @RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@RHSGREF;@RHSSAF.
Change: MHQ_1 from HEMTT Transport to Prowler(Tanoa).
Change: Ammo box CSAT IED to CSAT Explosives (Tanoa).
Change: BTC Revive now uses hold Spacebar action to revive which allows aborting revive action.
Change: Parameter CiviMobiles now can manipulate number of spawned civilian Vehicles per player in addition to disabling.
Change: Increased chance projectiles emitted from ammo cache will fire into the air for visual affect.
Change: Integrated new command BIS_fnc_switchLamp to cut_power task. All lamps near objective area are switched on at start for objective repeatability.
Change: Less chance of rain at mission start when Real Weather enabled.
Change: Distance in Killed by Info displays round whole number for readability.
Change: Killed by info no longer displays when you killed yourself or Arma thinks you did.
Change: Now possible to have multiple intruder protection triggers on more than 1 base. Example Fallujah northern and southern Blufor bases.
Change: Air Patrol way point markers are now periodically updated when in Debug Mode.
Change: Suicide Bomber will spawn in building if one is near and recruit is unavailable.
Change: Several minor code optimizations to many scripts.
Change: code optimization - INS_SuicideBomber.sqf and related functions.
Change: code optimization - removed repetitive call lines in OpenMeCiv.sqf.
Change: code optimization - In INS_definitions.sqf generates a variable for each parameter based on all the parameter class names in Parameters.hpp.
Change: code optimization - replaced get_loadout.sqf and set_loadout.sqf with new native getUnitLoadout and setUnitLoadout commands.
Change: code optimization - removed redundant SHK_buildingpos.sqf scripts.

• Like 2

do you have a ETA on 1.46? and keep up the great work.

Thanks guys ;)

v1.46 released... incoming in 5, 4, 3... Boom!

Get Some!

Check first page for info.

• Like 3

Great Work! The best co-op game mode ive played so far!

I have one question. How can i make MCC work with BMR? usually just having the mod active works but not in BMR

On 4/11/2017 at 4:23 AM, kerozen said:

Great Work! The best co-op game mode ive played so far!

I have one question. How can i make MCC work with BMR? usually just having the mod active works but not in BMR

I use MCC on my server with BMR and works fine..I just use the Module placed in the editor for Admin rights..just finished a port of this to Everon and MCC is working fine for me. Double check the access rights module.

Diesel

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DieselJC said:

I use MCC on my server with BMR and works fine..I just use the Module placed in the editor for Admin rights..just finished a port of this to Everon and MCC is working fine for me. Double check the access rights module.

Diesel

I will. Thank you

Where can I change the respawn of the MHQ's..I want a longer respawn time and not have them respawn when abandoned. I found the vehrespawn.sqf but I didnt see an option in that.

Diesel

Its in init_server.sqf lines 58, 65, 73 and 80.
The second parameter is abandoned minutes currently 60. Change it to what ever you like.
example line -

_nul = [MHQ_1, 60, 0.01, {_this setVariable["persistent",true]; _VarName = "MHQ_1"; _veh setVehicleVarName _VarName; _veh Call Compile Format ["%1=_This ; PublicVariable ""%1""",_VarName]; INS_MHQ_killed = "MHQ_1"; publicVariable "INS_MHQ_killed";}] execVM "vehrespawn.sqf";

The third parameter (0.01) is respawn time. It may not work if you extend it especially in multiplayer.

awesome to see this is still being actively developed. Some really nice work here Jigsor :) 

Two questions, where can I edit the intro? And where can I find the custom texture(to remove it) on MHQ_3?

Hello Furlan,
1. The intros are located in INSfncs\client_fncs.sqf
INS_intro and INS_intro_op4 functions.

2. MHQ_3 is not retextured its colored actually
In majority of BMR_Insurgency missions MHQ_3 is a Mohawk from Resistance faction since blufor does not have an equivalent their MHQ_3 is painted to distinguish it from Opfor lift chopper and enemy heli drops.
To remove paint job you have to edit 3 mission scripts.
In init_server.sqf
comment line 70

[MHQ_3] call paint_heli_fnc;

and change line 73 from this

_nul = [MHQ_3, 60, 0.01, {_this setVariable["persistent",true]; _VarName = "MHQ_3"; _veh setVehicleVarName _VarName; _veh Call Compile Format ["%1=_This ; PublicVariable ""%1""",_VarName]; [_this] call paint_heli_fnc; [_this] call anti_collision; INS_MHQ_killed = "MHQ_3"; publicVariable "INS_MHQ_killed";}] execVM "vehrespawn.sqf";

to this

_nul = [MHQ_3, 60, 0.01, {_this setVariable["persistent",true]; _VarName = "MHQ_3"; _veh setVehicleVarName _VarName; _veh Call Compile Format ["%1=_This ; PublicVariable ""%1""",_VarName]; [_this] call anti_collision; INS_MHQ_killed = "MHQ_3"; publicVariable "INS_MHQ_killed";}] execVM "vehrespawn.sqf";

In =BTC=_revive\=BTC=_functions.sqf change line 638 from this

case (_var == "MHQ_3") : {_VarName = "MHQ_3"; _veh setVehicleVarName _VarName; _veh Call Compile Format ["%1=_This ; PublicVariable ""%1""",_VarName]; _veh setVariable["persistent",true]; [[_veh,_var],"mhq_actions_fnc",WEST] spawn BIS_fnc_MP; [_veh] call paint_heli_fnc;};

to this

case (_var == "MHQ_3") : {_VarName = "MHQ_3"; _veh setVehicleVarName _VarName; _veh Call Compile Format ["%1=_This ; PublicVariable ""%1""",_VarName]; _veh setVariable["persistent",true]; [[_veh,_var],"mhq_actions_fnc",WEST] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;};

In Objectives\delivery.sqf
comment line 59

[_heli] call paint_heli_fnc;

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:01 PM, Jigsor said:

Its in init_server.sqf lines 58, 65, 73 and 80.
The second parameter is abandoned minutes currently 60. Change it to what ever you like.
example line -

_nul = [MHQ_1, 60, 0.01, {_this setVariable["persistent",true]; _VarName = "MHQ_1"; _veh setVehicleVarName _VarName; _veh Call Compile Format ["%1=_This ; PublicVariable ""%1""",_VarName]; INS_MHQ_killed = "MHQ_1"; publicVariable "INS_MHQ_killed";}] execVM "vehrespawn.sqf";

The third parameter (0.01) is respawn time. It may not work if you extend it especially in multiplayer.

Can I set the respawn so it doesn't respawn when abandoned?

Diesel

Awesome! I was also wondering if it was possible to set the missions parameters to specific options by default instead of having to keep changing them at the beginning of every mission, Thanks. 

DeiselJC,

Yes, In vehRespawn.sqf changing line 37 from

_abandoned = true;

to

_abandoned = false;

would effectively bypass vehicle abandonment respawn for all vehicles using vehRespawn.sqf.
Alternatively, if you are using MHQ system not supplied by =BTC= revive (in this case variable INS_MHQ_enabled would return true) and you don't want for example MHQ_3 to respawn when abandoned you could add an exception for it in vehRespawn.sqf. Note the commented line alternative example for multiple MHQ exceptions.

Line 36 to 57 statement could be changed to this:

if ((alive _veh) && {canMove _veh} && {{alive _x} count crew _veh isEqualTo 0}) then {
			//if ((_vehName isEqualTo "MHQ_2") || (_vehName isEqualTo "MHQ_3")) then {//multiple MHQ exceptions example
			if (_vehName isEqualTo "MHQ_3") then {//single MHQ exception
				_abandoned = false;
			} else {
				_abandoned = true;
			};

for "_i" from 0 to _abandonDelay do {
				if (({alive _x} count (crew _veh) > 0) || (!alive _veh) || (!canMove _veh)) exitWith {_abandoned = false;};
				sleep 1;
			};

if ((_abandoned) && {_veh distance _vehPos > 10}) then {
				deleteVehicle _veh;
				sleep 1;

_veh = createVehicle [_vehtype, _vehPos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
				_veh setDir _dir;
				_veh setPos [_vehPos select 0, _vehPos select 1,0];
				if !(_vehName isEqualTo "") then {
					missionNamespace setVariable [_vehName, _veh];
					publicVariable _vehName;
				};
				_veh call _vehInit;
			};
		};

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Furlan said:

Awesome! I was also wondering if it was possible to set the missions parameters to specific options by default instead of having to keep changing them at the beginning of every mission, Thanks. 

Yes, you can edit default lobby parameter values in Hpp\Parameters.hpp.
Each Class is a parameter.
Change default[]= for a value listed in values[]=.
Values[] are listed in order corresponding to texts[] order.

Alternatively, you could define defaults in your server.cfg.

Refer to Parameters.hpp for possible values. This template is relevant to  version 1.46.

class Missions {
	class Mission {
		template = "BMR_Insurgency_v1_46.Bornholm";
		difficulty = "custom";
		class Params {
			INS_p_time = 7;
			JIPweather = 0;
			ambRadioChatter = 0;
			ambCombSound = 0;
			Remove_grass_opt = 0;
			INS_environment = 1;
			Brighter_Nights = 1;
			INS_p_rev = 1;
			INS_p_rev_time = 300;
			INS_op_faction = 3;
			InfPb = 75;
			MecArmPb = 75;
			AI_SpawnDis = 350;
			Max_Act_Gzones = 35;
			DeAct_Gzone_delay = 2;
			EnableEnemyAir = 3;
			AirRespawnDelay = 2400;
			PatroleWPmode = 1;
			BTC_p_skill = 1;
			BTC_AI_skill = 5;
			CiviMobiles = 1;
			CiviFoot = 1;
			CivProbability = 100;
			SuicideBombers = 1;
			INS_play_op4 = 1;
			INS_logistics = 1;
			Fatigue_ability = 0;
			EOS_DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER = 2;
			INSpDamMul = 100;
			JigHeliExtraction = 1;
			INS_GasGrenadeMod = 1;
			limitPOV = 0;
			INS_Player_Markers = 1;
			max_ai_recruits = 10;
			AI_radio_volume = 0;
			INS_full_loadout = 1;
			EnemyAmmoCache = 1;
			Intel_Loc_Alpha = 1;
			Intel_Count = 4;
			DebugEnabled = 0;
			tky_perfmon = 0;
		};
	};
};

With first method you can always change the parameters from the lobby at mission start.

With second method you cannot.

Thank you for the quick response time. Everything works perfectly. Thanks for the help.

Hi Jigsor, thanks for creating this great scenario.

Have one question, how can I edit the virtual arsenal to just enable IFA3 weapons & gear? 

Thanks morten1987,

This is not an easy answer for me. I would have a look at Larrow's solution possibly for whitelisting. He really is superb with Arma script and usually has great solutions for complex problems. The command initializing arsenal is ["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal; and appears in init_player.sqf, common_fncs.sqf, client_fncs.sqf, and init fields of MHQs in the editor.

hello, I am having an issue with planes and other things respawning inside the carrier after they are destroyed, is there any known way to fix this