Sign in to follow this  
mistyronin

Israel General

( BBC ) Gaza UN shelter attack 'totally unacceptable' - White House

In its strongest criticism yet of Israel's offensive in the Palestinian territory, the US - Israel's closest ally - also said the civilian casualties were "too high".

It urged Israel to do more to protect civilian life.

The UN has also criticised Israel over the worsening situation in Gaza, saying people there are "facing a precipice".

Some 425,000 Palestinians - a quarter of Gaza's population - have been displaced by fighting, the UN says.

Pfft, "it urged.." the US and UN are a joke.. You would think women and children would be the "red line" but fuck no, US stands by Israel no matter what evil shit they do, there's not one ounce of moral fibre between the 3 of them.

Israel has losses too, I dont dont deny it. But as it seems IDF is deliberately attacking civilian targets and refugee camps now.

Yup,especially UN buildings.At this stage it's safe to assume IDF is just another terrorist group like Hamas,ISIS and so on.At first I thought they had incompetent command,but with so many civilians killed and bombing UN buildings you can hardly spot the difference between the two groups.

If this was another country US would have screamed "OMG regime change!!!!" but since it's Israel everything is cool.

no matter what will happen, because of some lobby , wordl will not react, too big and too important lobby decide or hold deciding/opinion creating bodies , UN which step into to create safety zone, won't do it

Pfft, "it urged.." the US and UN are a joke.. You would think women and children would be the "red line" but fuck no, US stands by Israel no matter what evil shit they do, there's not one ounce of moral fibre between the 3 of them.

Israel don't do that, Israel that is bad...Israel stop that, no bad Israel...Israel please stop doing that, Israel...oh Israel what am I going to do with you...

Shame our politicians are so corrupt that they don't have the balls to say

"Oi, cut that shit out or we aren't sending you any more weapons!"

'But our homeland defense...'

"Don't care, you stop attacking civilian targets or you don't get any weapons."

Shame our politicians are so corrupt that they don't have the balls to say

it is not about any balls, it is about business relations of family/roots relations, (like with Ukraine, why Germans and France were against sanctions ? cause their industry rely on selling hightech to Russian army , not because they afraid of anything)

in case of Israeli actions, simply some politicians are Jews, lot of bank-onwers, corporations bosses are Jews, you expect them to care about Palestinian kids bombed ? ;)

it is all about business, who is in whose pocket, who will gain, who will loose money, nothing more than money is important for "elites, rulers, governments"

a lot of Jews own media corporations, as result in my country you do not read anything about Palestine issue, simply this doesn't exist in most of press, tv, radio, websites (i say about mainstream)

only one who wrote about civilian casualties in Middle East is right-wing independent "antisemitic" web, noone other is interested in even single news about Palestine ,

because of "political corectness" press doesn't write about bad deeds of some nations/minorities,

on the west they don't write about Muslim extremists crimes or immigrant crimes, on our part of Europe they don't write about CIA or Israel wrong-doings, in Russia they don't write about Putin deeds etc. etc. etc.

it is "normal" in politics , it is not connected with any balls, it is connected with financial profits of small group of people who decide about the world, corporations, banking system, weapon producers etc.

they had balls when people on Wall Street protested against "crisis" and banks, they have balls when patriots want to throw away corrupted governments in different countries, they have balls when someone is not paying them,

Yep seems israel bombed their own forces but used it as excuse to kill more palestinians and blame Hamas!

( Al Jazeera ) Palestinians accuse Israel of breaking truce

Palestinian officials have accused Israel of almost immediately breaking a seven-hour truce by bombing a house in Gaza City.

Ashraf al-Qudra, the Gaza Health Ministry spokesman, said 30 people, mostly women and children, were wounded in the strike on Monday on a house in Shati refugee camp.

An Israeli military spokeswoman told news agency Reuters she was checking the report.

Israel earlier declared that it was holding fire in parts of the Gaza Strip for seven hours, amid world outrage over a deadly strike on a UN school in the Palestinian territory.

Just gonna drop it here: :rolleyes:

This is the reason civilians getting killed:

This is what the west did last time civilians were bombed by rockets each day:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II

This is what they think about us:

This is what they think about you:

And this is what you expect us to do?!

10557418_831860936847981_5558164358247746478_n.jpg

This is the reason civilians getting killed:

So more than 1500 civilians have been killed in a few weeks because of dumb rockets that practically have made no casualties? :rolleyes:

This is what the west did last time civilians were bombed by rockets each day

That is just ridiculous. How many Israeli citizens have died these last 30 years due to Palestinian rockets? How many infrastructure have been damaged? :rolleyes:

If only in one week the IDF has multiplied that for a lot of times.

BTW the only city that has suffered major bombardments after WW2 was Grozny, which was razed practically.

This is what they think about us:

I guess you saw what Israeli colons think about them, if not check the videos of the last pages. So yeah, there are silly people in both sides. :rolleyes:

And this is what you expect us to do?

Seriously? I don't know if you are blind or deaf. But check all the Palestinian official demands in the peace agreements. Also check what Israeli colons and extremists ( the Hamas equivalent ) think about Muslims, and well anyone else. :rolleyes:

So more than 1500 civilians have been killed in a few weeks because of dumb rockets that practically have made no casualties? :rolleyes:

That is just ridiculous. How many Israeli citizens have died these last 30 years due to Palestinian rockets? How many infrastructure have been damaged? :rolleyes:

If only in one week the IDF has multiplied that for a lot of times.

BTW the only city that has suffered major bombardments after WW2 was Grozny, which was razed practically.

So we judge if war is just or not by the number of deaths? if so the war on Al-Qaeda wasn't just.

Don't expect me to apologize because we invented the Iron Dome to keep our civilians safe while the Hamas used the money it gets to build more missiles and more attacking tunnels.

Since 2006 more then 12,000 rockets have been fire into Israel, just to remind you in 2006 Israel left Gaza completely.

If we wouldn't invest in security we would have 50,000 deaths.

BTW i'm inviting you (seriously) to come and live in israel for 3 days under rockets threat... and then tell me what do you think.

I guess you saw what Israeli colons think about them, if not check the videos of the last pages. So yeah, there are silly people in both sides. :rolleyes:

Seriously? I don't know if you are blind or deaf. But check all the Palestinian official demands in the peace agreements. Also check what Israeli colons and extremists ( the Hamas equivalent ) think about Muslims, and well anyone else. :rolleyes:

We are fighting Hamas not the Palestinians, and this about time the world should understand it. Hamas is a terror organization (declared by US, Europe and Canada) dictated for killing non-muslims.

I don't even know why I have to justify myself for fighting a terror organization, but we are not fighting the Palestinians.

The video i've been posted is not a neglect side of the conflict this is the spokesman of Hamas, same as the spokesman of Israel to say "Death to all Muslims".

Peace with the Palestinians will come if they will keep not to the extremist. We want peace, we believe in peace. We gave up land, we are the only country in the middle east that gave Palestinians refugee equal rights in Israel.

I'm on the left side in Israel, the side that believe in peace and let me tell you something this war is right, collateral damage is the ugly side effect of war and I feel sorry for civilians getting killed.

But how can we talk with someone that calls for our extermination?!

I know I won't convince anyone here, and hate toward Israel and Jews will stay just the same. But eventually you will understand that we were right.

The Jews were the first target of the Natzi pary when the world tried to make peace with them (ribentrov molotov), the Jews were the first to get attacked by Islam terror before it got spreaded to a world epidemic in 9/11. And again the Jews are the first western to being hit by extremist Islam which in less then a decade will be the biggest problem in Europe if not world wide.

Don't confuse the cause with the symptoms, Israel nor the Jews are the cause just the symptom for a greater diseas that is infecting the western world which is extremists.

You can bash the barometer but it won't change the result.

Don't believe me google: Dar al-Islam. I just hope there will be more brave muslims to call up loud: Stop the extremists.

This is the son of the founder of Hamas:

Stop the extremists.
Why dont the ppl of israel stop their own right wing extremist goverment that only wants blood and land and no peace? or your one of those that think every muslim is a terrorist and should be destroyed? or mayby play the age old victim card again,and claim your the victim in all this(btw your not ,its getting old!)

Why dont the ppl of israel stop their own right wing extremist goverment that only wants blood and land and no peace? or your one of those that think every muslim is a terrorist and should be destroyed? or mayby play the age old victim card again,and claim your the victim in all this(btw your not ,its getting old!)

Well if they wanted to stop this war they had 6 chances to just do one thing - stop firing rockets and the war have ended.

As I said before I'm not trying to convince anyone I just bought the first line tickets to see how Europe will handle the Islam Extremists in 20 years till then i'll take all the hate you can spill.

And btw no, if you have just take a second to look at my FB page you will probably see that some of my best friends are Muslims.

The hypocrisy of the world is just over the roof atm, the so called liberals as you that supporting a terror group that is in fact killing Christians in Gaza, treat women like objects, not allowing them to wear anything that show more then their faces, Muslims that killed other muslims because they are not enough believer (on their mind), that uses hospitals to shoot rockets on civilians (war crime), that only aim to kill civilians, that is calling for a genocide, that is stealing their civilians money to live in 5 stars hotels in Qatar while their civilians are living in poverty and you are blaming Israel.

Israel the only democracy in the middle east that is in fact make sure that and support the freedom of religion to all religion, the country that is in fact deliver every day (yes even today) 150 tons of food and materials for Gaza, that is supplying all the fuel and electricity to Gaza even while they are shooting rockets and killing us, a country that has 1.8 Palestinians with equal rights that can even be prime minsters in Israel while the rest of Palestinians around the world in the arabs' county are not allowed even to vote, nor buy property or go to public school?! A country that just 70 years ago was build from refugees from all around the world that is now the cutting edge of hi-tech and inventions, we could just as the Palestinians in Gaza sit and cry for the death of 6 millions, for the lost of lands after WW2, we could have just blame Germany to this day (which we don't Germany is one of our best allay) but we didn't this 4 millions refugees in the 1948 believed in life, believed in the future believed in taking their own fate into their hands, and digging themselves out of the situation we were in to be one of the leading country in the world with one of the 10th strongest army, with 12 Nobel prices and a real contribution to the world. Why? because we believe in life, and believe me no one else more then Israel want peace more, we have 2 peace treaty with Egypt and Jordan, a peace that is kept and maintained.

You are blaming the wrong country mate.

So we judge if war is just or not by the number of deaths?

I don't know if you know the principles of self-defense, the most important: proportionality.

About war on Al-Qaeda it depends what you understand as it. If you mean invading Iraq and Afghanistan, it was obviously not just and in fact it was the opposite, as it has provoked more chaos and violence in "the West".

Don't expect me to apologize because we invented the Iron Dome to keep our civilians safe while the Hamas used the money it gets to build more missiles and more attacking tunnels.

The Iron Dome is a defensive system, that does not have anything to do with the hundreds of Palestinian dead civilians. BTW the Dome only stops a tiny part of the rockets thrown to Israel, so that 50.000 victims are a gross exaggeration.

BTW i'm inviting you (seriously) to come and live in israel for 3 days under rockets threat... and then tell me what do you think.

I'll gladly accept that invitation if I had time ( I have even thought to go there on my own as freelance, as lately I've been working as photojournalist ) . In fact one of my brothers-in-law lived a few months in Israel.

And the rockets doesn't specially scare me, as when I was a teenager I lived in a place were bomb attacks were a common thing.

And later when I was a professional soldier I became one of the main targets ( with all my mates ). So yeah, I know what is to spend a night hugged to your assault rifle in the open because a "smart" guy has decided to blow up your mates.

And no, our response was not to blow up residential areas, target hospitals and UN schools. But to fight them with legal means and proportionately.

We are fighting Hamas not the Palestinians, and this about time the world should understand it. Hamas is a terror organization (declared by US, Europe and Canada) dictated for killing non-muslims.

I don't even know why I have to justify myself for fighting a terror organization, but we are not fighting the Palestinians.

I don't have any problem with the IDF fighting Hamas. The problem is their methods. They are just crazy and disproportionate, and illegal according to the Geneva Conventions.

@MistyRonin

I glad that we finally agree on somethings. I and most of Israelis do not want civilians deaths and I do believe that IDF do what it can to not harm civilians but when the enemy keep on fighting us even in the middle of 6 ceasefires.

When a few crazy terrorists shut down a whole county by shooting rockets on its airport and in fact stopping all air traffic to get in for almost a week, when we are living in this reality for 10 years, and while they cut tail and run when the IDF come just to keep on shooting from UN schools and hospitals there will be civilians casualties especially because Gaza is one of the most populated areas in the world.

Considering all of the above still the death of civilians sadden me from both sides, but sometimes you have to take the gloves off, the Hamas is the government the civilians in Gaza have chosen, they can throw them out and pick side with Mahmoud Abbas and the West Bank, and work for peace.

You are talking about proportionality, but what would I tell to my dead friend mother, or the widow of another - that they should be proportionality sad?!

War is an ugly thing, and terror is even worst.

I don't believe in proportionality response to terror. We are part of the western nations a nation that should have zero tolerance to terror.

I don't remember killing Israelis' civilians is a proportionality response, I don't believe kidnapping 3 teenagers and slaughtering them is proportional, or shooting rockets into dense populated area is proportional, or exploding in civilians' busses is proportional.

This is an asymmetric war and by being symmetric you'll eventually loose. And hell will froze before a stupid terror group will shut down a whole country.

Edited by shay_gman

One thing I do not understand though. The reason why the current war has started.

First three israeli teenagers were kidnapped. Instead of going with a police investigation (which should be done) IDF starts searching palestinian houses arresting hundreds and killing everyone who opposes, as if they wanted to escalate the whole thing right away.

Then the three teenagers are found dead and the next day one palestinian teenager is being murdered. The day after all hell breaks loose. The rockets started flying after the war started because its like the only offensive weapon Hamas have got.

Im not protecting them. I just want to point out that it seems that Israel wanted a war and it got it. I also highly doubt it was Hamas who killed those three teenagers, why would they do it? Usually if a terrorist organization kills someone to make a statement, they film it and make that statement. This was not the case this time. It might have been some criminal gang, or a psychopath, or Shin Bet who did it to create a casus belli.

And whats the point of killing children who play on a beach?

One thing I do not understand though. The reason why the current war has started.

First three israeli teenagers were kidnapped. Instead of going with a police investigation (which should be done) IDF starts searching palestinian houses arresting hundreds and killing everyone who opposes, as if they wanted to escalate the whole thing right away.

Then the three teenagers are found dead and the next day one palestinian teenager is being murdered. The day after all hell breaks loose. The rockets started flying after the war started because its like the only offensive weapon Hamas have got.

Im not protecting them. I just want to point out that it seems that Israel wanted a war and it got it. I also highly doubt it was Hamas who killed those three teenagers, why would they do it? Usually if a terrorist organization kills someone to make a statement, they film it and make that statement. This was not the case this time. It might have been some criminal gang, or a psychopath, or Shin Bet who did it to create a casus belli.

And whats the point of killing children who play on a beach?

Well that is easy to answer.

When the teenagers kids were killed by a terror organization which took the blame the IDF was arresting Hamas operative in the west bank where the murder have been - not Gaza, not a single shot was fired in the West Bank so I don't know where do you get the arresting hundreds and killing everyone.

The guy who is responsible for the murder of the palestinian guy is in jail and waiting a trail - he is facing life in prison.

Then Hamas stated firing rockets on Israel in massive force. Then Israel responds with precise (as it can) air assault, just to find out that Hamas had digged tunnels all the way to Israeli settlements in order to launch a massive attack on civilians in those settlement, then Israel decided to get the troops in to destroy all the Hamas terror tunnels, now that they have been destroyed the IDF withdraw.

To be honest if Hamas succeeded with his plane to launch a sudden attack from the tunnels on civilians we would have facing hundreds of civilians casualties.

If Israel wanted war why did it withdraw her troops as we speak? why didn't they conquer all the of Gaza and destroying the Hamas.

I don't know where you get your facts from but they are not right.

Look I agree that Israel used excessive force against palestinians and that the International Criminal Court should start an investigation against Israel for bombing hospitals, UN protected areas etc. But I feel that Hamas is responsible for this war episode and they should be blamed in the first place. I know that this is a never ending story and now more palestinians will seek revenge for what Israel caused them.

Palestinians must understand that Hamas is destruction for them and by supporting Hamas they actually destroy their own future. How many money have Hamas spent to construct tunnels? Instead of building hospitals, schools they spend money in weapons and in tunnels. Palestianians must accept Israel as a neighbor even if they are enemies and work to build a place so their children can grow up in peace. I know it's hard to understand this but they should try to , at least.

Israel can be blamed for a lot of things but not for starting this latest war campaign against Gaza.

Edited by Nikiforos

Actually Vukovar in Croatia was damaged much more. The combined explosive power of all bomb and shell fired onto that city equals that of roughly two atomic Hiroshima bombs. The city was completely destroyed in the 3 Month siege. Vukovar and Hiroshima have some kind of partnership agreement because of that.

/ot