Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Charles

World Cup 2014

To be honest, Germany didn't play that well, Brasil just really really sucked...

Yeah, Germany played like a those senior games teams :D ! and Brazil ... well was completely absent !

Thats gentleman is Shock and Awe.

Brazil have a team of kids only (check avg age, they have at least 2 or 3 more WC) and with no good coaching or team leading, that happens. I didn't even thought they could get this far!

BsDHepnCQAIzlCW.jpg:large

Strange match, tbh. I mean it was a semi-final, against Brasil... :eek:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsDHepnCQAIzlCW.jpg:large

Strange match, tbh. I mean it was a semi-final, against Brasil... :eek:

I knew someone would post this meme sooner or later :D

Yeah, in the semifinals you expect even teams and close matches.

Last time Germany had such a match was 1954 against Austria in the semifinal. Germany won 6:1 back then and became world champion after winning against Hungary 3:2 in the final.

Still we can't draw conclusions yet. Germany have to mobilize all their (mental and physical) forces for the final match now, its good they have one day of rest more than their adversary (my bet is on Netherlands).

Edited by negah

IynteMtSBxo

cracked me up :D

Sums up perfectly! LOOOL

That was glorious. My brother and I wanted blood and we got a slaughter :D

Yea whas a good match, Germany could done even better, and to bad now we wont see Slatts in a dress:butbut:

Now holland and see if we get a European final or not.

Thats how much faith I had in them being an awful team. I knew I wouldnt have to wear one :D

No idea how this will go

Not exactly enthralling either.

Nope...

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 23:42 ----------

Shit, 30 mn more...i've just noticed Van Persie was on the field...what are both team waiting to try to score ?

Both teams are effectively cancelling eachother out. Messi is covered and Robben and v. Persie aren't getting the ball much. I find that with the entrance of Clasie things got rolling a bit more for the Dutch.

My bet : Brazil vs Netherlands.

Haha lol thanks god i don't bet money :cancan:

Belgium Argentina should be good. Hopefully lines up toward the final I would like to see, Argentina Vs Germany.

yay :D

Argentinia wins penalty-series against the Netherlands.

Well I guess this is a win for Germany.

Maybe it is the better option than Netherlands, still Germany can not allow the final match to reach the penalty.

Germany is not good at penalty, at least from what I remember from the recent history of Bavaria Munich, which makes a big part of the german national team.

However things may have changed.

Maybe it is the better option than Netherlands, still Germany can not allow the final match to reach the penalty.

Germany is not good at penalty, at least from what I remember from the recent history of Bavaria Munich, which makes a big part of the german national team.

However things may have changed.

I think you got something wrong there. The German team has always been the best team when it comes to penalty shooting. I even think we never lost one.

I mean this Champions League finale here:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA-Champions-League-Finale_2012#Elfmeterschie.C3.9Fen

It was a psychological desaster for Bayern, no one wanted to shoot, so Neuer (goalkeeper) shot one time himself.

I admit its a bad example, still Bayern makes a big chunk of the national team.

Psychological aspects are a huge factor. Argentina have just won with penalty, so they know they can do this.

Germany however has alway won in the regular time or in the overtime in the current world cup.

Iirc, the Germans defeated Argentina in a penalty shootout - was it '06? However, i'm pretty sure their (bay.) psyche can handle that this time.

There is only one team known to be the one and only penalty losers of all the world, but that team is already at home - scnr. So, all doors open for both teams :)

Argentina may win this WC ! Germany's playing was not really convincing.

Argentina may win this WC ! Germany's playing was not really convincing.

:confused:

Argentina have been far from convincing as well, but thing is germany, regardless of how brazil played just put 7 past them in a WC semi final, I think that is as convincing as you can get.

:confused:

Argentina have been far from convincing as well, but thing is germany, regardless of how brazil played just put 7 past them in a WC semi final, I think that is as convincing as you can get.

Brazil was not playing at all ! Germany had only to play like a midfield bundesliga team to score those 7 goals !