Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Charles

World Cup 2014

Worse. Game. Ever.

I have to agree with this ! Columbia's level was really poor today ...

Columbia? Nevermind them. A rugby team wouldnt be that cynical in stopping the other team from playing as Brazil were. Ref was awful. Brazil played like a rank 100 team. If they win the WC Ill a wear a dress.

Neymar in hospital.....does not bode well.

Yeah, the last two times we met Germany in WC ('82 and '86), Germany won, and obviously Germany is (as usual) one of the favorites in this WC. But our young and inexperienced team usually likes the challenger role.

I was making a WWI / WWII crack, I had no inkling of their past interactions in the WC. xD

I was making a WWI / WWII crack, I had no inkling of their past interactions in the WC. xD

I knew ;)

Neymar in hospital.....does not bode well.

That knee in the back looked really nasty. However Neymar too was playing very agressively during the cup and especially during yesterdays game, so he kind of had it coming...

Both teams played really dirty. The Referee was awfull.

Thats what Brazil gets for being the most cynical team at the World Cup. Their only player who can come out of that team with any grace is out. Karma ftw.

ha.... Belgium really played bad.... and that is not good because Argentina was allready really bad..... i really hoped for a half final match between the lowlands...

--------------------

Aaaaaah as a dutch person i think my heart slipped away from me during this match........ totally beat by just watching...

Edited by KBBW123

Van Gaal showed his proverbials of steel there. Hard luck to Costa Rica but the Neds deserved it more

Van Gaal showed his proverbials of steel there. Hard luck to Costa Rica but the Neds deserved it more

Tim Krul can get free beer for a while now.

And so we will see the match of european school of football vs the south amercian one in the semifinals.

Qualified countries by zones (for semi finals) :

CONMEBOL : Argentina, Brazil, Colombia. 2/3 (67%)

CONCACAF : Costa Rica. 0/1 (0%)

UEFA : Germany, Netherlands, France, Belgium. 2/4 (50%)

My bet : Brazil vs Netherlands.

Id like to see Germany vs Netherlands. Germany has improved much in the last match, but seeing how Brazil is favored by the referees... On the other hand Brazil will lack two of its leading players in the upcoming match.

My bet : Brazil vs Netherlands.

Unless Brazil gets even more help from the referees I don't see them beating Germany, especially not with their best players unavailable. Argentina vs the Netherlands is a 50/50 game imo although Argentina seems entirely dependant on Messi and Higuain where as the Netherlands has more variation up front. Both defences aren't up to WC semi-final standards.

Edited by JdB

I do hope to that it will be Germany vs The Netherlands. :)

I think that i'll be Ger vs NL, because both teams know how to take out "sunshine" players, that can only play as long as they have fun (see what Germany did to Ronaldo in the Portugal match). Just make sure that Messi falls a few times and he'll feel offended really soon. Be physical.

Aarrgl 4:0, finally Germany decided to play a match.

Come on, 5:0...

Edited by ProfTournesol

wows!

So this is the quality of Brasil when they don't have Neymar and the Referees to save their ass....

So this is the quality of Brasil when they don't have Neymar and the Referees to save their ass....

Even if Neymar and Silva had played they would have been whipped. They were protected by FIFA in the draw and with the help of the referees. They just aren't as good as Brazil hyped ("hoped" really while knowing better) them up to be.

They must be ashamed the brazilian... no love for the jersey? They are not even trying to score...

Edited by Papanowel

Well, that just happened. Hats of to the Elf.

My heart to the brazil team and supporters... Germany played better but no half final team should deserve this kind of humiliation

To be honest, Germany didn't play that well, Brasil just really really sucked...

:p

10492358_10202131484397446_2728776849487982065_n.jpg10530883_10152539810689496_5099067473812978845_n.jpg