m4rt14l

[A3][COOP-32] ALiVE TAKISTAN NATOFOR

M4RT14L made an excellent mission. No doubt about it.

We have no right to demand nothing.

But, all I want is to thank him and give my feedback, respectfully saying that, in my opinion, NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons would be a better choice for weapons.

M4RT14L made an excellent mission. No doubt about it.

We have no right to demand nothing.

But, all I want is to thank him and give my feedback, respectfully saying that, in my opinion, NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz Weapons would be a better choice for weapons.

I sincerely appreciate all the comments you guys do from here, and I keep in mind your feedback, I ask patience and onwards 'll do my co-op missions with a minimum of required addons, so that you may do them with weapons addons you like.

Thank you all.

Hey guys!

If you need assistance in any ALiVE regards, just lets us know! we are happy to help out!

appreciate your hard work Martial!

hey M4RT14L

i have a problem witht the new Natofor Takistan with Aia and CSE

i can'T load the mission, i can go into the lobby select a character but if the server loads the mission he stopps and i get kicked back to the mission selection. i have no clue how i could fix the problem.

greets Blackswater

Edited by Blackswater

Hey guys!

If you need assistance in any ALiVE regards, just lets us know! we are happy to help out!

appreciate your hard work Martial!

Thanks a lot highhead,

And thanks to all ALiVE Dev Team, honestly have you done a wonderful tool for mission editors.

hey M4RT14L

i have a problem witht the new Natofor Takistan with Aia and CSE

i can'T load the mission, i can go into the lobby select a character but if the server loads the mission he stopps and i get kicked back to the mission selection. i have no clue how i could fix the problem.

greets Blackswater

Hi Blackswater,

I think I could be due to lack of an addon or different versión, Please check that you have all addons and the latest versión.

Greetings and thanks.

hey martial,

i tested it now with the latest versions of all addons and i still get kicked back to the mission selection screen

is it possible that you could make a version of the map w/o cse?

greets blackswater

Edited by Blackswater

Hi,

Thanks for the mission looks very promising!

mk18 pack seems to be missing proper server key, so i would like to play without it.

However, the mission 1.6 which is available on Armaholic http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25783 still needs mk18 to be properly loaded by the server else it won't start.

The text on the page states there should be multiple versions available with and without addons, but i can only find one mission pbo in the archive file available on Armaholic.

Am i missing somethere here ?

regards,

Patrick

hey martial,

i tested it now with the latest versions of all addons and i still get kicked back to the mission selection screen

is it possible that you could make a version of the map w/o cse?

greets blackswater

Hi Blackswater,

My intention is that NATOFOR work with ALiVE and CSE, if more players have that problem with CSE I will have to remove, shortly be updating a new versión with 0.7.0 CSE versión, hope that works fine for you.

Hi,

Thanks for the mission looks very promising!

mk18 pack seems to be missing proper server key, so i would like to play without it.

However, the mission 1.6 which is available on Armaholic http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25783 still needs mk18 to be properly loaded by the server else it won't start.

The text on the page states there should be multiple versions available with and without addons, but i can only find one mission pbo in the archive file available on Armaholic.

Am i missing somethere here ?

regards,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

In the latest 1.6 versión leave no addon-free option, in future versions I will remove any requirement for weapons addons.

Greetings and thanks.

Hey martial

ok, but i don't know what i can do. we have the latest version of all addons, but we still get kicked back from he loadtinscreen to the mission selection

greets Blackswater

Hey martial

ok, but i don't know what i can do. we have the latest version of all addons, but we still get kicked back from he loadtinscreen to the mission selection

greets Blackswater

I honestly do not understand why it does not work, soon release the last update hope that Works.

hey martial,

we have on the server the AiA TP Lite, could it be that we need the AiA TP and not the AiA TP lite for the server? at the armaholic site the author wrote that the AiA TP Lite is better for server but i don't know if your mission works with that AiA

greets Blackswater

hey martial,

we have on the server the AiA TP Lite, could it be that we need the AiA TP and not the AiA TP lite for the server? at the armaholic site the author wrote that the AiA TP Lite is better for server but i don't know if your mission works with that AiA

greets Blackswater

AiA lite?? is that All in arma? I imagine that does not work well with Alive. ALso, Martial, if you wanted to use Far's revive, there is a fix for the vehicle eject when you die. just fyi.

hey martial

i found the solution, we have linux server and alive doesn't work for linux

@Jandrews1

aia works with alive,yes and for Far revive, you don't need it with cse, cse has his own revive system

greets Blackswater

Cse works well. Alive and Cse are not too much for dependencies and alive works great with aiatp. Just made a mission using both these.

Great mission m4rti4l. Tons of fun in sp

Is there any reasons why you use AiA TP instead of A3MP? And Is there any chance to make new version mission with A3MP?

Is there any reasons why you use AiA TP instead of A3MP? And Is there any chance to make new version mission with A3MP?

With AiA TP you don't have any map issues which you have with A3MP.

greets Blackswater

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, AiA TP has less physics , walls, roads, objects bugs, and it also has better graphics, fps performance aaaaaaaaaaaaand more maps.

AiA lite?? is that All in arma? I imagine that does not work well with Alive. ALso, Martial, if you wanted to use Far's revive, there is a fix for the vehicle eject when you die. just fyi.

Hi Jandrews1,

Thanks, have always liked Farooq´s Revive, but CSE carries its own Revive and a comprehensive medical system, Greetings.

hey martial

i found the solution, we have linux server and alive doesn't work for linux

@Jandrews1

aia works with alive,yes and for Far revive, you don't need it with cse, cse has his own revive system

greets Blackswater

Hi Blackswater,

I regret that ALiVE not run on Linux server, hope that the boys from ALiVE Dev Team make to work with Linux.

Cse works well. Alive and Cse are not too much for dependencies and alive works great with aiatp. Just made a mission using both these.

Great mission m4rti4l. Tons of fun in sp

thank you so much.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, AiA TP has less physics , walls, roads, objects bugs, and it also has better graphics, fps performance aaaaaaaaaaaaand more maps.

Hi insan115,

So now I use AiA TP, however You can run the mission with A3MP perfectly.

Very soon I want to release the 1.7 version, with 0.7.1 CSE improvements and removal of weapons addons requirement.

Greetings and thanks.

Well I hope too that alive will work on Linux server anytime

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169350-ALiVE-Advanced-Light-Infantry-Virtual-Environment&p=2794998&viewfull=1#post2794998

1. download http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181699-ARMA-2-Operation-Arrowhead-Linux-Server-beta-1-63-126652&p=2749173&viewfull=1#post2749173

2. extract to extra dir, run install or manually compile tolower.c

3. copy tolower to arma3 dir

4. run tolower (alive dir gets converted)

5. enjoy alive on linux server (except for database/warroom stuff)

this method works since alive rls ;)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169350-ALiVE-Advanced-Light-Infantry-Virtual-Environment&p=2794998&viewfull=1#post2794998

1. download http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181699-ARMA-2-Operation-Arrowhead-Linux-Server-beta-1-63-126652&p=2749173&viewfull=1#post2749173

Yxman, many many thanks!!!

Yxman, many many thanks!!!

The mission work for me.

But the goals are not created.

What do I do?

Edited by MasterAntony

thx man! i will try it tomorrow and if it works you are the bets man in the world!!!

greets Blackswater