m4rt14l

[A3][COOP-32] ALiVE TAKISTAN NATOFOR

Hi M4Rt14L, im trying to play this "solo" but when i go to dash board and select "air ops" i got a msg saying "requesting air ops" and then nothing more happens... what im doing wrong?

Hi M4Rt14L, im trying to play this "solo" but when i go to dash board and select "air ops" i got a msg saying "requesting air ops" and then nothing more happens... what im doing wrong?

Hi mith86arg,

You're playing it in single player mode? misión is designed as MP mode or dedicated.

Greets.

Hi mith86arg,

You're playing it in single player mode? misión is designed as MP mode or dedicated.

Greets.

Nah, it was me being too noob, never read the notifications about the mission, and never open up the map lol. forgive me :P

i'll second the "bug report" about the destroy comms mission, first time i tought it was me who broke all your task files hehehehe... but later i tried again and the problem is still there with "original files" ... maybe the script cant detect destroyed structures?? idk... your are my mentor here lol hahaha.

EDIT: the script can detect the structures being destroyed... i spawned one destroy radar < air ops > and can finish it without problems.

Edited by mith86arg

Martial.

I have found one BUG.

Destroy OPFOR mobile comms.

I have destroyed , but is not complete.

Yes, I have another report about this task, I will check and correct this.

Greets and thanks!!

eagerly looking forward for version that supports leights opfor pack ;)

It is possible, but would increase greatly addon requirements, though of course Leights Opfor Pack exceeds far the quality of CAF.

:rolleyes:

I have no idea why but the friendly units at the base is killing me as soon as they see me..... Help please ?

Great mission and thanks for all your hard work!!! We in the community appreciate your efforts.

I just have one question about the mission. I noticed that there are helicopter crews in the helis. Is there a way to have some unmanned by AI and players can fly and use? I am guessing you manage the AI helis and crew with the ALIVE tablet?

Thanks again for all the work, you make ARMA 3 even more enjoyable with your creations.

-RockMan

Is there anywhere else I can download the AGM version of this mission from besides Armaholic? I guess they're having problems over there. :\

Hi M4RT14L,

I'm really appreciate for updating mission, I enjoy all the time.

One thing I thought is how about adding the goal like mission will finish after accomplishing 20 or 30 missions?

Thanks

Great mission and thanks for all your hard work!!! We in the community appreciate your efforts.

I just have one question about the mission. I noticed that there are helicopter crews in the helis. Is there a way to have some unmanned by AI and players can fly and use? I am guessing you manage the AI helis and crew with the ALIVE tablet?

Thanks again for all the work, you make ARMA 3 even more enjoyable with your creations.

-RockMan

Hi Rockman,

this is, Choppers with crew work under ALiVE Combat Support Tool, for use with ALiVE Tablet, in addition to another empty vehicles for use by players.

Hi M4RT14L,

I'm really appreciate for updating mission, I enjoy all the time.

One thing I thought is how about adding the goal like mission will finish after accomplishing 20 or 30 missions?

Thanks

Hi insan115,

Could do it but I have to see how.

Greets and thanks.

Sorry for double posting... But the friendly at the base is killing me everytime they see me..... I think they mark me as a ennemy any idea why ?

Sorry for double posting... But the friendly at the base is killing me everytime they see me..... I think they mark me as a ennemy any idea why ?

Hi alexgardien5,

I honestly do not know why it happens, however if you accidentally damage or destroy a BLUFOR empty vehicle BLUFOR AI's will attack you,

Otherwise, they do not attack you back after respawn.

Greets and thanks.

Updated mission to v2.1

-Updated to last versions for ALiVE, AGM & CSE

-Added ALiVE Suicide Bombers.

Greets and thanks.

Edited by M4RT14L

I think I found why the friendly is killing me at the base... It as to do with the BIS multispawn.... I tried it on a different mission same thing happened.. (Only on a dedicated server) When you spawn you are marked as a civilian on the map... Strange

Guys.

I have one SUPER SERVER with THIS MOD.

I wait all.

IP : 54.93.88.127:2403

Slot : 32

The Server is professional.

2 x Intel Xeon E5 v2680

64 GB Ram DDR4 ,

500+500 GB SSD ,

1 GBit/s Download / Upload.

O.S : Windows Server 2012

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

I offer also my TeamSpeak for all Player that play this MOD.

Andress TeamSpeak 3 :

ts3.nemesishost.it

I think I found why the friendly is killing me at the base... It as to do with the BIS multispawn.... I tried it on a different mission same thing happened.. (Only on a dedicated server) When you spawn you are marked as a civilian on the map... Strange

Yep... Very strange.

Guys.

I have one SUPER SERVER with THIS MOD.

I wait all.

IP : 54.93.88.127:2403

Slot : 32

The Server is professional.

2 x Intel Xeon E5 v2680

64 GB Ram DDR4 ,

500+500 GB SSD ,

1 GBit/s Download / Upload.

O.S : Windows Server 2012

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

I offer also my TeamSpeak for all Player that play this MOD.

Andress TeamSpeak 3 :

ts3.nemesishost.it

It will be a pleasure to visit, Many thanks!!!

Hey mate,

Nice mission, I've been looking for a mission like this!

Maybe this question has already been answered. Is it possible to release a version without CAF Aggressors? If you're using ALiVE for spawns, can I edit the mission (for private use only of course) and simply take out CAF spawns and replace them with spawns from another mod (like MEC)?

Hey mate,

Nice mission, I've been looking for a mission like this!

Maybe this question has already been answered. Is it possible to release a version without CAF Aggressors? If you're using ALiVE for spawns, can I edit the mission (for private use only of course) and simply take out CAF spawns and replace them with spawns from another mod (like MEC)?

Hi Phant,

I want to change CAF to another Mod Faction some time ago , I tried MEC but have more addon requirements and i dont like, I prefer the Afghan Militia from Leights Opfor Pack I'm waiting for a new update and will use it's working properly.

Otherwise, You can make the changes you want.

Greets and thanks.

Hi Phant,

I want to change CAF to another Mod Faction some time ago , I tried MEC but have more addon requirements and i dont like, I prefer the Afghan Militia from Leights Opfor Pack I'm waiting for a new update and will use it's working properly.

Otherwise, You can make the changes you want.

Greets and thanks.

Update is OUT.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23685

LOL I literally came on here to ask you to consider using Leights OpFor. As CAF is basically outdated now. The only reason CAF is on my squad pws collection and on our server is for this mission. It would be good to clean it up and get rid of CAF.

But good to see you are already on that train of thought.

The cool thing is you wouldn't have to limit the mission to just Afgan Militia and CSAT. You can use Iraq Terrorists (basically ISIS) as well along with CSAT and Afgan Militia. Which would be so very cool.

One question though. When I first played this mission the AI would spawn at the two bases head off and fight random insurgents. It was really cool catching up with the NATO troops mid battle in one of the red squares and offer support. Once won the AI would automatically fortify their position and after a while would head off to another square. Obviously much slower than you would but they would still do it.

However that was only the first time I played every other time the AI has done nothing, few AI spawn and the ones that do just patrol.

I left the mission playing once over night and logged in the next day and Afghan forces had taken over all the Blue squares including the 2 bases without any resistance. So consequently you'd get spawn killed.

So my question is, is there something I have to do to stimulate or start the NATO AI spawning and starting the dynamic combay between the NATO and CSAT, Militia forces?

Yep!!! Many thanks MasterAntony.

LOL I literally came on here to ask you to consider using Leights OpFor. As CAF is basically outdated now. The only reason CAF is on my squad pws collection and on our server is for this mission. It would be good to clean it up and get rid of CAF.

But good to see you are already on that train of thought.

The cool thing is you wouldn't have to limit the mission to just Afgan Militia and CSAT. You can use Iraq Terrorists (basically ISIS) as well along with CSAT and Afgan Militia. Which would be so very cool.

Surely I will change as Leights release the update, for the moment Afghan Militias do not work.

One question though. When I first played this mission the AI would spawn at the two bases head off and fight random insurgents. It was really cool catching up with the NATO troops mid battle in one of the red squares and offer support. Once won the AI would automatically fortify their position and after a while would head off to another square. Obviously much slower than you would but they would still do it.

However that was only the first time I played every other time the AI has done nothing, few AI spawn and the ones that do just patrol.

I left the mission playing once over night and logged in the next day and Afghan forces had taken over all the Blue squares including the 2 bases without any resistance. So consequently you'd get spawn killed.

So my question is, is there something I have to do to stimulate or start the NATO AI spawning and starting the dynamic combay between the NATO and CSAT, Militia forces?

Theoretically not, the blufor OPCOM should do all the work, always in function of the reinforcements assigned to each OPCOM,

but there is an option, though I am not sure of it, employing the C2ISTAR when a task is created to advance to an area it seemed to me BLUFOR units were also moving towards that position, Maybe it was coincidence.

Anyway I will check this behavior.

Greets and thanks.