SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

It's not long now ICM. Every day our bugfix list gets smaller and smaller.

Good to hear buddy. I have high hopes for this masterpiece.

Btw does the warthog attach the to hull of the Pelican like the Taro pods?

Good to hear buddy. I have high hopes for this masterpiece.

Btw does the warthog attach the to hull of the Pelican like the Taro pods?

Currently the only attachment of the Hog to the Pelican is done via sling hooking.

It's not long now ICM. Every day our bugfix list gets smaller and smaller.

So happy to read this !!!

I look forward for "that" date :D

Everything looks so fantastic. I have a quick question about the armor, specifically the camo underneath. Are you still planning on giving us 3 underlying camo patterns? (desert, woodland and vanilla/OD) In the video it appears that the player character is wearing a woodland camo pattern underneath. Just curious! Keep up the fantastic work!

Everything looks so fantastic. I have a quick question about the armor, specifically the camo underneath. Are you still planning on giving us 3 underlying camo patterns? (desert, woodland and vanilla/OD) In the video it appears that the player character is wearing a woodland camo pattern underneath. Just curious! Keep up the fantastic work!

initially we will give you woodland and desert but we are planning for snow camo and possibly urban camo, so yes you will have a few options.

on another note, was doing some work on the innie apc hog, heres a little mash-up of what it currently looks like. textures might still get adjusted keep in mind

http://i.imgur.com/DkLyVHj.jpg

Redoing parts of the ODST slowly. Just the helmet for now.

pCiXxi3.jpg

Edited by Stirls

initially we will give you woodland and desert but we are planning for snow camo and possibly urban camo, so yes you will have a few options.

on another note, was doing some work on the innie apc hog, heres a little mash-up of what it currently looks like. textures might still get adjusted keep in mind

http://i.imgur.com/DkLyVHj.jpg

dont forget the sniper attachment to the helmet, its actually a favorite of quite a few fans

its in game already. we have a decent list of attachments for helmets that will make for great variety. still filing out what to name all the variants and which to actually implement though.

was messing around a bit and decided to take some screenies

innies disembarking at an intersection while the gunner up top pulls security

http://i.imgur.com/aBLfE4r.jpg

innies came screaming around a corner and caught some UNSC Marines in the open (did not end well for the innies, there was another fireteam deeper behind the corner, they got lit the hell up lol)

http://i.imgur.com/eAUANjj.jpg

fun times you guys will really like this mod :)

Edited by Thedog88

The gunship variant of the Pelican should have that really cool shark mouth decal at the front. That would be scary as shit

The gunship variant of the Pelican should have that really cool shark mouth decal at the front. That would be scary as shit

Thats a good idea.

Noted.

The pace at which you guys work is incredible... props for that!

Screens look great :)

Hey spacenavy. Remember when we talked about muzzle velocity and the length of barrels plus the type of ammunition effecting how much damage a weapon can do in real life. But of course we agreed it didn't matter for arma3 engine didn't think that way.... well BI just changed all the rules on us. So what I was talking about now will soon apply

http://dev.arma3.com/post/oprep-muzzle-velocity

Thats a good idea.

Noted.

The fact you take on board and consider your peers ideas instantly makes the mod/devs better

So the suppressed SMG? is it a standalone weapon or individual attachments for a baseline SMG? I feel that something like that would have to be a standalone weapon so it can be spec-op'ish with maybe a higher calibre round or some other little custom ODST modifications perhaps? other than a standard Army/Marine SMG with a silencer.

So the suppressed SMG? is it a standalone weapon or individual attachments for a baseline SMG? I feel that something like that would have to be a standalone weapon so it can be spec-op'ish with maybe a higher calibre round or some other little custom ODST modifications perhaps? other than a standard Army/Marine SMG with a silencer.

Had to go and make a new account because I forgot my old one. Anyway, the both the M7 and M7S use the same 5x23mm caseless rounds. The only differences between the two are the suppressor, the sight with smart-linked scope, a compact 48-round magazine instead of the normal 60-round mag, and what appears to be a laser of some kind below the suppressor. As it is, I think it fits Arma 3's current attachment system perfectly, one sight attachment, one rail attachment and one muzzle attachment. Magazines could be used interchangeably using the current system, such as using normal 30-round 6.5x39mm caseless magazines or 100-round magazines usually used on the MX SW.

Why would that be necessary at all? They are the same weapons with the same ammo just the odst SMG has a suppressor, sight and laser sight on it.

These will be attachments on the SMG rather than a separate model.

Why would that be necessary at all? They are the same weapons with the same ammo just the odst SMG has a suppressor, sight and laser sight on it.

These will be attachments on the SMG rather than a separate model.

What I meant by that was like a bonus SMG of sorts like a custom version (kinda like what your doing with helmets in a way) but because its a weapon I was thinking if you guys would go crazy with what you could do with it. (brain messed up when typing the last reply)

What I meant by that was like a bonus SMG of sorts like a custom version (kinda like what your doing with helmets in a way) but because its a weapon I was thinking if you guys would go crazy with what you could do with it. (brain messed up when typing the last reply)

Ah. Well don't hold your breath. We aren't very fond of the custom camo types of guns. Helmets and armor? Sure a little bit never hurt anyone.

What was the drop height for the SOEIV pod? It seemed a bit low even for balancing, but I could be wrong.

I don't recall what it was. Maybe 500m? It can be changed easily though.

I don't recall what it was. Maybe 500m? It can be changed easily though.

Can the frigate launch SOEIV's and act as an FOB?