SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

Will the falcon have moving thrusters like in the reach?

Probably. They had moving thrusters for the pelican, so I would assume that they would have the same for the falcon.

Okay, confirming for everyone still interested that work will continue on the mod by myself and a few other of the previous developers.

A few things may have to be sacrificed but they will be addressed accordingly.

Edited by spacenavy90

Okay, confirming for everyone still interested that work will continue on the mod by myself and a few other of the previous developers.

Oh? I hope you guys resolved things peacefully. But it is none of my bees wax. Sooo, what things have to be sacraficed? Does it have something to do with the mod itself?

As long as my babies are all back together I don't care what sacrifices need to be made

As long as my babies are all back together I don't care what sacrifices need to be made

Not exactly... But work will go on without some people.

Not exactly... But work will go on without some people.

It's too bad that a dispute got in the way.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that this mod has incredible potential, don't let it die, even if a dispute gets in the way. There is always a resolution.

I noticed that a few changes have been made to the front page of the thread.

Glad to see you finally have a hand in your own mod again!

Hopefully this scenario can be avoided in the future, and the mod can continue with less bumps :D

It's too bad that a dispute got in the way.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that this mod has incredible potential, don't let it die, even if a dispute gets in the way. There is always a resolution.

I noticed that a few changes have been made to the front page of the thread.

Everyone in the TEI community should know I have absolutely no intentions of letting it die. Far too much has been accomplished and too much time invested.

Unfortunately yes, temporary changes that will be updated in the future.

Glad to see you finally have a hand in your own mod again!

Hopefully this scenario can be avoided in the future, and the mod can continue with less bumps :D

Greater caution will be taken both with the official representation of the mod and also my personal behavior. Apologies to everyone involved.

I'd think instead of a few developers leaving the mod permanently, that they should instead take a temporary leave of absence and collect their thoughts on any issues between developers, and resolve them professionally. There is so much talent in every single one of the developers, that I see even one member of the team leaving as a huge loss.

This is one of the most ambitious mods in ArmA history, and I hope that everyone can eventually put aside their differences to realize what potential this holds.

This is one of the most ambitious mods in ArmA history, and I hope that everyone can eventually put aside their differences to realize what potential this holds.

If you are not doing it for the fame among the modders of Arma, do it for the future of Arma, the future where boundaries are not afraid of being broken. This mod has already turned heads and attracted so many people to Arma and this mod. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

This is just an alpha.

I'd think instead of a few developers leaving the mod permanently, that they should instead take a temporary leave of absence and collect their thoughts on any issues between developers, and resolve them professionally. There is so much talent in every single one of the developers, that I see even one member of the team leaving as a huge loss.

I agree, spacenavy gathered amazing people, by just losing 1 of them the mod development is going to be compromised.

I'm afraid that losing that many people will cause some planned assets to be cut off, and other kind of issues... What was going to take weeks now could take months. Who is still in the team? It all depends of how many have left.

Edit:

Scorch, Stirls, and thedog88 left, spacenavy is still awaiting a reply from the rest. Looking at the problems with Unikraken and Zero I'll assume they will not return either, same for theDidact. Basco is probably still around as well (Or not?) as Helljumper501st. Who else? McChaffee? EvanCat? From what I have rad here all of them are gone:

http://www.reddit.com/r/EridanusInsurrection/comments/31k0i8/officially_pulling_mine_and_the_teams_content/

Edited by nightovizard

Hope to see a campaign or SP missions to come with it soon.

Hi there, I'm going to revoke the usage of my content in this mod due to the change in situation that's happened. It's not much, but it's not allowed to be used any more.

Have a nice day!

What content was it?

seeing how i was banned from the reddit and a significant change to the mod, i would also like to revoke permission to further use of my content with this mod.

all unsc units (odst, army, marine) to include vest and helmets, backpacks, medical items, the warthogs, the drop pod, the turrets for the warthogs, the frigate interior, the monument and graves, and anything else that was either created by me or donated and edited by me.

i apologize for having this to be in a public setting but we as a team feel that it would not be honored by the current dev team.

also to clarify what content evancat was pulling, the retexture for the inssurrectionists faction.

Yeah, the trucks, uniforms, misc. gear, stuff like that. Sorry about it but it's my decision.

WHY!!! What did Spacenavy do that was so bad!! YOU ARE DESTROYING THIS AMAZING MOD OVER NOTHING!!!!!! This is it then. The downfall of the Eridanus Insurrection. You people are most likely overreacting. Please dog88, think about it. Think about the community that has already been built around this mod.plz:(. Of course, who am I too judge. Damn. I am now officially pissed.

Edited by Callsign-Remorse

seeing how i was banned from the reddit and a significant change to the mod, i would also like to revoke permission to further use of my content with this mod.

all unsc units (odst, army, marine) to include vest and helmets, backpacks, medical items, the warthogs, the drop pod, the turrets for the warthogs, the frigate interior, the monument and graves, and anything else that was either created by me or donated and edited by me.

i apologize for having this to be in a public setting but we as a team feel that it would not be honored by the current dev team.

also to clarify what content evancat was pulling, the retexture for the inssurrectionists faction.

Will you be rereleasing this under your own mod or just pulling it to be never used again?

No-one benefits from this whatsoever. Sad dayz.

Since you pulled your content from them (which, as a creator, you have the full right to!), will you be releasing them on your own? :)

They are amazing pieces of community content, and it would be a shame if they would be lost from the public :(

Since you pulled your content from them (which, as a creator, you have the full right to!), will you be releasing them on your own? :)

They are amazing pieces of community content, and it would be a shame if they would be lost from the public :(

Wasn't the original plan to continue the mod without spacenavy (under a different name) anyway?

As of this point TEI is no longer allowed to use any of the following assets created by The Didact and I (models and textures):

• RVMats I've made (all of them)
  • M41 Rocket Launcher
  • MA5B Assault Rifle
  • M6G Magnum
  • M7 SMG
  • Weapon and Ammo Crates
  • M9 Frag Grenade
  • "M2" Smoke Grenade and Flashbang equivalent
  • Charon-class Frigate
  • GA-TL1 Longsword
  • Resupply Capsule model (Stirls did the texture)
  • all detail textures, overlay textures and any other texture I've contributed to the project including the retextured jarhead cap.

Edited by 880Zero