SpaceNavy

The Eridanus Insurrection - An Arma 3 Total Modication

I'm sorry to hear spacenavy had to leave, but at least the mod continues and i am glad for that, after this kind of situations most mods stop its development and I was really worried the same could happen to you.

Nice to see the sniper and the lift feature ingame BTW!

So excited for the sniper. Is the bipod going to function with the new update BIS is rolling out?

Yeahp

...but this decision was reached in order to keep the mod alive. After hearing our points he agreed to peacefully leave the project in order to prevent the mod from falling apart.

What he means by this is that I was given an ultimatum were either I quit voluntarily or TheDog would have the entire mod shut down...

I didn't want to have to give the other side of the story in this situation, I was going to let it go. But then Dog posted a whole essay about it when he told me he wouldn't.

Just so we are all crystal clear, anything I did, I did for the sake and well-being of this mod. Even if I was rude to a few people. The v0.13 update may have not been planned, but it wasn't as buggy as people might tell you. It fixed a large amount of bugs, especially nearly gameplay breaking bugs such as the poor-quality of the Pelican flight model, Rocket launcher firing low, the armor values for uniforms and many more. It also added way more new content than there were bugs.

I regret nothing.

Edited by spacenavy90

Off topic posts removed, please take your dirty laundry to PM. Any further issues will be dealt with the appropriate action.

Dear Devs.. and ex-devs.

I have a request to you all. I dont know what happened at your disscusions but I see a huge (sorry) bitchfight incoming. And if you do this bitchfight in public, this might be a much larger killer of this mod as anything else, so please dont. Maybe involve a smart impartial dude to solve this privately. I guess every side has its arguments.

But if you people are doing it in public, dont let it escalate. What about everyone writes down their side of view and the community decides what they want at most. Actually I would prefer the private solution, because I support the stuff devs like to do, more than the stuff that the community wants to see. Thats how quality developes.

Personally I believe in second (million) chances, and for whatever reason you devs have fallen out. I guarantee that a whole dev meeting, with friendly intention and a few jokes can solve your problems. No devs need to be removed from the mod, all you need is a bit of friendly conversation and discuss the reasons in which you disagree and then maybe come to a conclusion of how to solve these issues. But I think removal of devs isn't the way to approach this.

Personally I believe in second (million) chances, and for whatever reason you devs have fallen out. I guarantee that a whole dev meeting, with friendly intention and a few jokes can solve your problems. No devs need to be removed from the mod, all you need is a bit of friendly conversation and discuss the reasons in which you disagree and then maybe come to a conclusion of how to solve these issues. But I think removal of devs isn't the way to approach this.

I agree.

So as requested, I took multiple screenshots of all the halo Anniversary Weapons and a few extras like vehicle turrets from H2A and H3

http://imgur.com/a/aGNux

Next I was requested to take dozens of photos on all the variants of the Insurrection Era UNSC Marine Armor that was used in Halo 2 Anniversary

If anyone else has anymore request. just post something or PM me and I'll do what I can in the way you want

Well, waking up and being shared this info of what has happened is very upsetting...however, I wish my hopes for this mod won't be ruined, as I feel they are at the moment, and you prove my worries wrong.

Good luck to Spacenavy in whatever he plans to do next, and good luck to Dog in leading the mod now.

So as requested, I took multiple screenshots of all the halo Anniversary Weapons and a few extras like vehicle turrets from H2A and H3

http://imgur.com/a/aGNux

Next I was requested to take dozens of photos on all the variants of the Insurrection Era UNSC Marine Armor that was used in Halo 2 Anniversary

If anyone else has anymore request. just post something or PM me and I'll do what I can in the way you want

last picture.. of the charon class.. I guess its not the mcc right? Its the modded xbox360 Halo 3?

last picture.. of the charon class.. I guess its not the mcc right? Its the modded xbox360 Halo 3?

No, that's a map from Halo 3's multiplayer. I believe it's Sandtrap.

However I agree that the devs should try a peaceful discussion. Passive aggressiveness and avoiding the problem entirely is not a solution. What would the Master Chief do?

Probably kill everyone but let's not do that. You all worked in the past, and I'm sure friendly discussions could yield a peaceful resolution where all the talent of the dev team can work in full force.

No, that's a map from Halo 3's multiplayer. I believe it's Sandtrap.

thats was not the question, The Charon class is not an aviable item on the Halo 3 forge, at least in the xbox360 version. but yes its sandtrap obviously

thats was not the question, The Charon class is not an aviable item on the Halo 3 forge, at least in the xbox360 version. but yes its sandtrap obviously

But that was your question, you asked if it was modded Halo 3, and I told you that it was from an unmodded Halo 3 map called Sandtrap. It's not a forge piece, it's built into the map and has remain unchanged since the 360 version.

as he became pants.

beautiful one. Thoughd Id share it around here for everyone who's a bit into Halo Machinimas

edit:

But that was your question, you asked if it was modded Halo 3, and I told you that it was from an unmodded Halo 3 map called Sandtrap. It's not a forge piece, it's built into the map and has remain unchanged since the 360 version.

damn youre right!.. I never realised the frigate was on there.. lolk I feel dumb right now. Thought it was added in as a modded item with a JTAG xbox or something

Edited by Forky

I don't know if had been asked before, but how can I attach the Warthog to the Pelican?

The MCC has Halo 3 in it, All they did was was boost halo 3 with 1080p and make it 60/fps. and yes its the MCC. the ship hovers over the map Sandtrap. A halo 3 map.

---------- Post added at 01:37 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

If you want, I can play the Ark and take a lot of pictures of the Forward Unto Dawn, But MCC doesn't have Theater mode

The MCC has Halo 3 in it, All they did was was boost halo 3 with 1080p and make it 60/fps. and yes its the MCC. the ship hovers over the map Sandtrap. A halo 3 map.

---------- Post added at 01:37 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

If you want, I can play the Ark and take a lot of pictures of the Forward Unto Dawn, But MCC doesn't have Theater mode

It does have theater mode, actually. Not sure if it works for the campaign though.

It does have theater mode, actually. Not sure if it works for the campaign though.

That is what I meant. I haven't seen it so far.

Well Halo Waypoint put up some info on the Falcon

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/universe/vehicles/falcon

And varriants of the scorpion. One with duel 40mm cannons used in the Insurrection and one with rocket pods used as light MLRS support https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/universe/vehicles/scorpion

Edited by Theronnett