Kydoimos

ArmA 3 : RESIST

Voice acting - yes, to be honest - I've received overwhelmingly positive comments in this respect but - I take your point. In a perfect world, I'd have a studio! I've taken onboard what you've said.

You are welcome. It's hard, I know. I suggest tryuing to improve the raw recordings in Audacity. I recall it having a feature that reduce static and background noises.

Thanks again, Variable - you're a star. I really want to nail the voice recording. Maybe before 'Essential Requisite' goes public, you could give it a spin? It's always the hardest part - subjecting anything to criticism - but it's a community project, and I want to get it right - for everyone!

Thanks again, Variable - you're a star. I really want to nail the voice recording. Maybe before 'Essential Requisite' goes public, you could give it a spin? It's always the hardest part - subjecting anything to criticism - but it's a community project, and I want to get it right - for everyone!

Sure, I'll be glad to :)

Nice! Thanks, mate! Has anyone else noticed that voting and supporting has really dropped off on the Single Player category? But the modification category is really on fire! Nearly 600 supporters for Epoch! Must say, looks like a lot of work has gone into that - especially model-wise, with the hooded, freaky-looking cultists. Cool.

But that mod looks quite awesome! I'm more surprised that there are so many votes already. Most of the projects don't have much to show yet. (Mine included.) Anyway, there are just 15 singlepalyer entries so far. If it stays that way we'll all be winners. :D

Yeah - too true - and you're right, it does look rather awesome. Yes - long may the 15 SP entries continue! Let's all make it to the finals! :p

Every week, I'll be releasing a character profile. Not sure if it's a lame idea or not. But anyhow. Here we go:

Profile_Drakon_zpsf938b4c3.jpg

And here's this week's character profile:

Profile_Knight_zps0992251c.jpg

Thanks, Wiki! Also working on a load of User Textures. Might release them as a separate bundle on Armaholic post-contest.

Will we have informations about what Operation Asgard is?

Possibly - but not in this campaign... at the moment it's more to signpost the character's covert experience in the field. The exploration geophysics may be referenced though!

Only played abit but just had to chime in that the voice acting is superb!

Thanks, Froggyluv! Planning on taking the voice acting up a notch - the follow-up mission is sounding beautiful (with added sound effects too), so, we may have to revisit some of the dialogue in Road's End and raise it up to standard - although the fact it's already sounding superb is very, very encouraging!

Looks cool, can't wait to try the "early access". ;)

Lol, well - it might be super early access - to be honest, it really is ready for playtesting now. I'm just summoning up the courage to publish it!

Then summone faster! Sacrifice a goat if you have to! :P

Pagan ritual complete - release pending! Hopefully should have something out there in the next few days!

You wanted me to beta test, didn't you?

Hi, Variable - yes, please! Now's the time for feedback, ideas, and criticism! If you add me as a friend on Steam you can try out the new mission. Hope you enjoy it - no doubt, there's a few things that require attention. Some I'm already aware of, some I might not be! Cheers!

Just got home from work to find out you released your latest playtest. Can't wait to try it out!

Hi, Variable - yes, please! Now's the time for feedback, ideas, and criticism! If you add me as a friend on Steam you can try out the new mission. Hope you enjoy it - no doubt, there's a few things that require attention. Some I'm already aware of, some I might not be! Cheers!

Just a darn minute! I'm already your friend long before Variable!

@Kommitkat - hi! lol - add me too! I'll confirm invitations tonight when I get home from work!

@Chow860 - good to hear! I hope it meets (maybe even surpasses!) expectations! It's still a working project. Fingers crossed, there may even be a mind-blowing soundtrack in the works...