Kydoimos

ArmA 3 : RESIST

Like some others, I've gotten stuck in Options None with the CSAT tank not attacking and just sitting idle way outside of town (too far to reach without failing mission).  Any way to advance the mission without having to start all over and "hope" it doesn't bug out again?

Heh, after months found simultanously free time and motivation to play Arma for few hours. For that most rare occasion I've chosen Resist, where I never reached farther, than attack on the airfield, mission two. "Time to finish it finally", I thought. In the very same moment - attacking the barracks, at resuming manual save I got CTD. And same CTD every try with every earlier saved game. No time nor motivation to start from the beginning, so still don't know, what happened next. Pity. Not mission maker's fault, nothing to do from his side I think, just reporting to make it known, IMHO Workshop thing. Well, till the next time, maybe next year...

• Like 1

Hi, Rydygier! Bless you! Yeah, that CTD was caused by the new simple objects BIS introduced - and I only discovered the cause just before the stable update with the fix! lol, ah well. I haven't had a chance to keep on top of recent changes on dev, so I expect I'll have a lot more fixes waiting too. I know you know the joys of updates ;P Working on some exciting things for end of year, but will certainly return to Resist for a major polish up. Also, need to give Pilgrimage another go - just love the openworld concept - plays to all Arma's strengths! Can't wait to see what you get up to next! :D

• Like 2

This may sound nasty, but... Kydoimos, is there any ETA on Resist's update? ;) :D Eagerly awaiting to replay this!

You should quote inlesco too then, I guess. He asked the same, just with more words.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2016 at 6:59 PM, inlesco said:

This may sound nasty, but... Kydoimos, is there any ETA on Resist's update? ;) :D Eagerly awaiting to replay this!

On 18/6/2017 at 5:29 PM, sgt gul said:

any news?

It is against the forums rules to ask for release dates or any kind of update in general. Digging up old threads is also a bad idea.