Kydoimos

ArmA 3 : RESIST

A truly enjoyable campaign (so far) :) Congrats on the recognition for all your hard work. Keep it up!

Had no doubt that RESIST would win. Congratulations, you deserve it.
Congratulations, A worthy winner indeed

I totally agree! I expected this result!

Congratulations, mate.

Is there a campaign version of it? As for now, I only have the separated files on steam.

Ah you guys! :D Thanks, seriously, all of you! And for the emotional support too! Certainly going to work hard on finalising the campaign with Judgement Night (all the audio's in now! Woo!) and then, well, time for the next special project. I'm looking to re-invest some of the winnings into the community (vis-a-vis hiring composer, VAs, etc.). Can't thank you enough for the support though and just really pleased you've been enjoying the experience (black-out sewer bugs, phantom goat sounds, and other things aside!) :D I think my wife's looking forward to me returning to a 3D world again too! :P Well done Rydygier by the way! Knew you'd do well! Oh, and Wiki - good news on that front - the file size limit on Steam is getting lifted! :D Full campaign will be inbound!

Really chaps, thanks again for the kind words!

Congratulations Kydoimos, most definitely deserved. As somebody who mainly plays SP (and is aware of how hard mission making is because I'm crap at it :D) I really appreciate all the effort you and your team have put into making this fantastic quality content.

Congratulations mate :)

Kyd, will you also release it on armaholic too?

Congrats! A lot of us here know all the hard work that goes into building an Arma campaign, and it's nice to see some well deserved recognition :) Nice professional Web site too (http://www.arma3resist.com/).

In any case, #1 pays the beer. :D Considering the surprising choice of finalists in the first place (at least in the other categories) I also expect to see a surprise among the top three.^^ And I hope they'll tell us the exact rank even if we don't make the podium.

Kyd, you owe IndeedPete a pint of beer... seriously, I´ve witnessed a true fellowship between SP creators that, despite the competition, collaborated with each other, you guys are a great role model for this (once strong, starting to crumble, unfortunatly, due to a future of payed modded content and payed servers polemics) community and I thank you all for that and congrat Kyd for a really deserved first place, Ryd for an indeed honorable second place, and IndeedPete an honorable mention and deserved finalist status! You guys rock and I hope the rest of the community relate to you guys!

Congrats and hugs "from behind"! ;D

cheers!

PS: I hope to see the full campaign soon and an optional version with fully integrated RHS and F/A-18X support lol =)

PS2: Wiki and SaOk, love you guys work too and for keeping me busy at night playing your SP masterpieces! Keep armA community ALIVE (pun intended) =D

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Wow! Thanks again guys - for all your kind words - I feel genuinely honoured! Still can't believe yesterday really happened! :D Waking up this morning to your messages has put me on a real high before I go to work today! Yup, Armaholic download is certainly on the horizon, Wiki! And I certainly do owe IndeedPete a pint of beer, Corporal! He's worked incredibly hard on MERCS and has been a huge, huge help on Resist - I have so much to thank him for! (Definitely trying to snare him for a collaboration project!). Again, guys, thank you - I couldn't have got here without you're support!

Looking forward to your next project mate!

And yes Corporal, I'm up to making a new campaign too!

@Electricleash / EvroMalarkey - thanks guys, so, so much! And for all your solid support on this journey! :D Still can't believe the results - I think my head will be spinning for at least another few weeks!

Well done, Kyd :)

Hope you're having a party tonight :beeeers:

@Orcinus - ha ha, thanks mate! No parties (yet) - got a campaign to finish :p

Good, so we can expect the full campaign soon?

great!

@Wiki - Yes indeed! :D Still quite a lot of work to do - but it's happening!