batto

Ukraine General

you live in country where people earn 500 Euro , or Ukraine where people earn 200-300 Euro

my friends in Serbia works for 28.000 dinars and it's about 260 e that salary is overall with Belgrade where people earn 500 or 600 e per month but other parts of country are in very bad position today ! young people leave the villages and move in cities and people from poorer cities are move to capital to find work or to live !

Russian soldiers wearing imported US uniforms...never thought I'd see that happen.

Russian patriots must cry seeing this. How they could dump domestic materials, style and liken themselves to their adversaries from the rotten and decadent West!!!1oneone

Russian patriots must cry seeing this. How they could dump domestic materials, style and liken themselves to their adversaries from the rotten and decadent West!!!1oneone

lol !!! fsb is using various equipment from 10 countries they are always top and similar to western forces !

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

[/color]2cxukb4.jpg

everything on this soldier is American expect soul lol !

MICH 2000 US Helmet

Multicam Pattern

Boots

Patches (Russian produce)

MCU2/P Medium Gas Mask with Scott 40mm P100

And down if i didn't mistake is PASGT Helmet

P.s. FSB forces had use various foreign equipment such American German French British !!!

lol !!! fsb is using various equipment from 10 countries they are always top and similar to western forces !

It's not a reason to be proud of, just the opposite, to say that you equip your top fighters with your enemies gear.

P.s. FSB forces had use various foreign equipment such American German French British !!!

As I commented before, a lot of that gear is copied, but not "original/legal", it's made in Russia.

It's not a reason to be proud of, just the opposite, to say that you equip your top fighters with your enemies gear.

As I commented before, a lot of that gear is copied, but not "original/legal", it's made in Russia.

Yes it's not reason to be proud but it's smart most of special forces in their use have various equipment from other countries i guess use of foreign weapons and other stuff has make soldiers to have experience and knowing the enemies they rather use money than something else

yes the first batch is ordered i have mention few posts earlier but today produced in Russia Ops-Core mich-2000/2001 PAsgt....etc !

HX77_Man_8x8_tactical_truck_Russia_Russian_army_Rheinmetall_MAN_Military_001.jpg

this is also produced in Russia Ural lol ! you don't even dream about how is easy to purchase equipment from European states in these days !

Yes it's not reason to be proud but it's smart most of special forces in their use have various equipment from other countries i guess use of foreign weapons and other stuff has make soldiers to have experience and knowing the enemies they rather use money than something else

Well that's right. Tho usually Spec. Ops. groups train and familiarize with foreign equipment, but they carry their own.

But yeah, it's better to have proper foreign equipment than shitty local one.

Well that's right. Tho usually Spec. Ops. groups train and familiarize with foreign equipment, but they carry their own.

But yeah, it's better to have proper foreign equipment than shitty local one.

oh such a provocation thank you you are very respectful !

oh such a provocation thank you you are very respectful !

What provocation? :confused:

I haven't specified which countries. I just said shitty local one in general.

5.11 are alergic-proof, i can wear them cause they do not cause over sweat (i have alergic problems with non-cotton wear) and from synthetic products i mostly wear only 5.11 so i have shirts for 90 USD and for me they are worthy, problem is that it is hard to allow 6 such shirts when you live in country where people earn 500 Euro , or Ukraine where people earn 200-300 Euro

5.11 products are superb, but buying abroad is unforgivable when it comes to such economy like Ukraine now is

also 5.11 do not export some colors of taclite pro shirts outside usa :/ white, charocal colors aren't to be bought in Eu :/ only black, navy , green , coyote and khaki,

Try german company "Leo Köhler" tactical wear. The company is oen of the official suppliers of the germen army. Fabrics are anti allergic tested cotton or Cotton/Nylon and they provide all pattern from modernized flecktarn II and MultiCam as well as stuff like PenCott.

Since LK is in Germany you don't have the current high and fluctuating prices of US gear and while beeing high quality LK offern its gear at a lower price compare to 5.11

http://www.leokoehler.com/

What provocation? :confused:

I haven't specified which countries. I just said shitty local one in general.

i know what you mean for sure it's not italy !

plus all those foreign uniforms allows special forces to conduct operations of "insert random NATO forces sighting where no NATO is" ;)

i know what you mean for sure it's not italy !

No, I don't really know what you mean.

There's a lot of countries (in fact most) where they local made gear its shitty compared to NATO / US one.

For example most of the Russian made is deficient, which on the other hand has the advantage to be way cheaper (that's why third world countries use a lot of Russian stuff).

But you can't compare the amount of money NATO countries dedicate to development, or the level of their investigation facilities.

No, I don't really know what you mean.

There's a lot of countries (in fact most) where they local made gear its shitty compared to NATO / US one.

For example most of the Russian made is deficient, which on the other hand has the advantage to be way cheaper (that's why third world countries use a lot of Russian stuff).

But you can't compare the amount of money NATO countries dedicate to development, or the level of their investigation facilities.

It's simple to share the money one project of US trillion dollars one Russian project few billion dollars ! nato us equipment only good name nothing special germany retake G-36K for barrel temp problem after 3rd magazine ! plastic is weak technological improve !

It's simple to share the money one project of US trillion dollars one Russian project few billion dollars ! nato us equipment only good name nothing special germany retake G-36K for barrel temp problem after 3rd magazine ! plastic is weak technological improve !

Sure. And I guess FSB just likes the western brands - that's why it puts up with inferior stuff

Having worked a while in production line in the defence industry all I can tell you is that neither the quality nor the mechanical technology has advanced very much in the last 20 years. ALl we did was putting some electronics stuff into the same metal hulks (some got a new shape and more armour, making everything just heavier, but thats all) as before but the cost has trippled because the industry is now selling less units for more money. Another point why the cost for western milotary hadware is exploding is that a lot of that stuff is made like modenr cars...made in a way that maintenance can only be fully done by the manufacturer. The crews in the field can't do much to kep the vehicle running. We even had to send civilan maintenance crews to A-stan because the military maintenance crews could not handle it anymore.

THIS is the main advantage of cheap and simple Russian hardware...you can keep it running and in the end that sides wins a conflict that can keep its army in an operational state by minimal cost while the opponent has to retreat die to overall shortage.

Thats how russia won WW2 and the principle is working still today.

While a Boxer or Dingo II is considered a total loss after 1 years use in A-stan, a BRT-80 will still go on.

Edited by Beagle

Yepp, to recall what our government (+1st channel and RT) has said so far

- It was an Ukranian Su-25 with gun, here's a photo of Su-27 launching a missile

- It was a Buk-M1, we don't have Buk-M1 anymore (as if M1 have disappeared from storages the moment next generation was introduced)

- It was an attempt to assassinate Vladimir Putin by Ukraine's "Western backers"

- The international commission doesn't know what they're talking about

I'm honestly ashamed for people who believe in all that.

Edited by DarkWanderer

Sure. And I guess FSB just likes the western brands - that's why it puts up with inferior stuff

you said it comrade !

Sgt. Jones patrolling Kiev city [New UA police uniform]

made by 5.11 in USA or made in Ukraine ?

It's a propaganda video, that's neither Ukraine nor the new uniform.

Russian propaganda is getting worst and worst, they even add racist points to it... quite pathetic.

made by 5.11 in USA or made in Ukraine ?

Compare the uniform with the Ukrainian one (pic from RT):

ukraine-1.si.jpg

Edited by MistyRonin

It's Russian de facto, because of the Russian military invasion.

But legally, it is not. It is clearly part of Ukraine. Hence we'll see until when is it gonna be invaded, specially with an economically weakened Russia.

Using common sense and checking how Russia has been oppressing different Crimeans groups (like the native Tatars), probably they would rather be inside Ukraine.

(Human Rights Watch) Crimea: Human Rights in Decline

(Forbes) Russia Violates Civil Rights Of Crimean Tatars In Occupied Crimea

(OHCHR, page 23) UN High Commissioner for Human Rights: Report on the human rights situation in Ukraine

The Tatars had controversies with the Ukrainian Government since the Ukraine did actually exist in the early 90´s until the recent years.

If you google a bit you will find out that there were lots of protests, reservations of the Government against them, disputes with property and so on....

It's a propaganda video, that's neither Ukraine nor the new uniform.

Russian propaganda is getting worst and worst, they even add racist points to it... quite pathetic.

I think you're wrong.

In what sense?

The police officers video and piece of news you showed, wear the same uniform as in the pic I shared before.

Which is obviously not the one of this propaganda video you posted: