igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

Great looking script from videos I have watched!! Thx

Any chance this works with a Stomper UGV that is not empty?

I have been looking for a way to transport a Stomper for a while now to complete a mission I built. I have a Stomper with custom load out of explosives I need dropped behind the AO (enemy lines).

So in testing I was able to load the Stomper onto trucks. It is too big for any of the helos including the CH47.

I tried loading it into the C130J Addon. No luck.

Still really cool addition to my missions. Big Thx!!

Ravens Sling load will not carry Stompers unless the are empty - So that does not work for mission needs.

Hello,

In fact Parachutes explode on ground with C17 and C130, no problem with Merlin.

Same issue without RAVLIFTER, seems ravlifter and igiload works fine together

Edited by flyingcoyotus

Hey Igi:

I may introduce a MTVR LHS (Load Handling System) into my mod.. how would I go about setting it up as a vehicle that can transport Containers?

Richards

Hi there,

For your next update is there any chance you could make "Man" units compatible with the Slings so that you can do CSAR missions off of the Nimitz to recover downed aircrew from water?

If this is already possible please correct me lol

Siddy

This plus the MH-47 would be the dream! Please make it happen mate!

this plus the mh-47 would be the dream! Please make it happen mate!

please!!!!

So cool and very well thought out. Thanks and good job!

Awesome work with the script mate, been a massive help to our unit.

Much like the folks above me, would be wicked if it could support the MH-47 sooner than later!

^^^AGREED - Would really love to see the Konyo MH47E compatible with this mod :)

We are using and enjoying igiload, great script!

Im also excited at the idea of using this with the MH47E :D

Hey Igi:

I may introduce a MTVR LHS (Load Handling System) into my mod.. how would I go about setting it up as a vehicle that can transport Containers?

Richards

RichardsD - I'll see what can I do with this.

Hi there,

For your next update is there any chance you could make "Man" units compatible with the Slings so that you can do CSAR missions off of the Nimitz to recover downed aircrew from water?

If this is already possible please correct me lol

Siddy

P_Siddy - I realy do not know what you are talking about? IgiLoad is not lifting script.

will be in the next update ^^

meberhardt - Hmm... Who said that?

Now I'm working on solving some problems and adding some new things.

1. Set vehicle mass after loading and unloading - WIP.

2. HALO jumps and delay in opening cargo parachute.

3. I'm trying to implemente prepear to jump and take parachute from cargo or virtual one - it can be abandoned for now.

4. Reduction of needed memory - how and whene init objects (future).

5. Fixing - cargo drop at bad possition.

6. Fixing - UGV making damage to heli - WIP.

7. I spend some time on looking for way to get object dimentions on the fly, but BoundingBoxReal is not "real". I have to set all objects manualy - FAIL.

Help me to make IgiLoad better, I can not solve this in script: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17310 "VOTE UP".

Thank you for appreciate my work :)

P.S. MH-47E Chinook by konyo - I know you want this, but you have to wait.

1. Set vehicle mass after loading and unloading - WIP.

6. Fixing - UGV making damage to heli - WIP.

7. I spend some time on looking for way to get object dimentions on the fly, but BoundingBoxReal is not "real". I have to set all objects manualy - FAIL.

Help me to make IgiLoad better, I can not solve this in script: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17310 "VOTE UP".

Thank you for appreciate my work :)

1.) You can also set Center of Mass now. ;)

6.) UGVs Model Center is off (meaning, its lateral axis is not on 0), that may be what's causing the damage

7.) Doesn't work because multiple vanilla objects have bad model properties, missing or completeley malformed LODs (wrong Geo-LOD, missing PhysX LOD and so on). So, BoundingBoxReal returns inconsistent values. In addition to that, the ommand takes the whole model into account, even antennas and stuff. So yes, you have to do it manually until BIS provides a reliable solution of getting the extreme dimensions of a model.

1.) You can also set Center of Mass now. ;)

6.) UGVs Model Center is off (meaning, its lateral axis is not on 0), that may be what's causing the damage

7.) Doesn't work because multiple vanilla objects have bad model properties, missing or completeley malformed LODs (wrong Geo-LOD, missing PhysX LOD and so on). So, BoundingBoxReal returns inconsistent values. In addition to that, the ommand takes the whole model into account, even antennas and stuff. So yes, you have to do it manually until BIS provides a reliable solution of getting the extreme dimensions of a model.

1. I do not have to - SetMass change center of mass.

and

6. I know this, and it is not problem.

7. Thy for info why this do not work :)

Hallo Igi_PL thx for making that awesome logistic mod, we use it very often in our missions.

But we have figured out a problem, that the "Land_WaterBarrel_F" when we want to unload it stay in the air, i mean it hovers over the ground.

I think thats because this thing has no physx, but it would be really cool when you have a soloution for the problem, so the things without physx can get back to ground after unloading.

Because we want to build up or own "FOB"/Roadbarriers and so on and the "Land_BagFence_Long_F" had the same problem.

Hallo Igi_PL thx for making that awesome logistic mod, we use it very often in our missions.

But we have figured out a problem, that the "Land_WaterBarrel_F" when we want to unload it stay in the air, i mean it hovers over the ground.

I think thats because this thing has no physx, but it would be really cool when you have a soloution for the problem, so the things without physx can get back to ground after unloading.

Because we want to build up or own "FOB"/Roadbarriers and so on and the "Land_BagFence_Long_F" had the same problem.

Speedygonzales - When I add this to IgiLoad it work +/- ok. Palets do not have physx and water tanks should have it. Is it stay in the air whene you move truck on witch you bring it?

Yes it stays in the air, but all things with physx can be kicked out from the hover when you move the truck or shoot at it to reactivate them.

But nothing happens with the WaterBarrel on the palets, it stays in the air after unloading.

It would really nice when you have a solution for this prob because te Sand Bags have the same prob and so we cant use them to build up camps etc..

Yes it stays in the air, but all things with physx can be kicked out from the hover when you move the truck or shoot at it to reactivate them.

But nothing happens with the WaterBarrel on the palets, it stays in the air after unloading.

It would really nice when you have a solution for this prob because te Sand Bags have the same prob and so we cant use them to build up camps etc..

Speedygonzales - So you are using WaterTank on palets? I do not add palets to IgiLoad, I'm just writing thet palets do not have physx (reason to not add them to IgiLoad). Same is with Sand Bags - I have not add them to IgiLoad :) Have you made some modifications?

Today I'll take closer look on Water Tank - mayby BI change something.

P.S. MH-47E Chinook by konyo - I know you want this, but you have to wait.

I started implemented the MH-47E class into your script. I hope thats OK?

Insteat of adding the classnames into the "IL_Supported_Vehicles_CHINOOK", I decided to create a new one: "IL_Supported_Vehicles_MH47"

I duplicated and changed it to IL_xx_MH47.

Loading vehicles, boxes, getin, getout, open Ramp etc works perfectly. I only have issues with the unloading. Everytime I want to unload, I get the hint:

BOX 404 error. Box not found O.o. Vehicle data reset... and then directly: Vehicle data reset is done.

Did you ever encounter this problem? Any clue what I might have forgotten?

-<Removed Download link>- (I'm sure Igi_PL will add support soon, Thanks man)

Would be great if you could give me some hints to fix it. Would be great if my work could help speed up the process to implement compatibality the MH47 to IgiLoad.

Thanks

Best regards

Mag

Edited by swissMAG

I started implemented the MH-47E class into your script. I hope thats OK?

Insteat of adding the classnames into the "IL_Supported_Vehicles_CHINOOK", I decided to create a new one: "IL_Supported_Vehicles_MH47"

I duplicated and changed it to IL_xx_MH47.

Loading vehicles, boxes, getin, getout, open Ramp etc works perfectly. I only have issues with the unloading. Everytime I want to unload, I get the hint:

BOX 404 error. Box not found O.o. Vehicle data reset... and then directly: Vehicle data reset is done.

Did you ever encounter this problem? Any clue what I might have forgotten?

Here would be the test mission

Would be great if you could give me some hints to fix it. Would be great if my work could help speed up the process to implement compatibality the MH47 to IgiLoad.

Thanks

Best regards

Mag

Nice work :)

Pleas remember about "Licence" - http://www.igipl.net/en/arma3/igiload-script/igiload-overview

BOX 404 is not error - it is special message -> script can not find cargo to unload (other script detach this or something else...)

Notepad is all I need this time for debug :D

You are trying to use variables with no values:

IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_MH47 = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk;

IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_MH47 = IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_Mohawk;

IL_Supported_Cargo_MH47 = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_CHINOOK + IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_CHINOOK; => This will be Nill.

You set values for this variables 2 lines down in this part:

IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_CHINOOK = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_Mohawk;

IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_CHINOOK = IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_Mohawk;

IL_Supported_Cargo_CHINOOK = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_CHINOOK + IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_CHINOOK;

Try to replace line 174 with this one and let me know:

IL_Supported_Cargo_MH47 = IL_Supported_Cargo_Veh_MH47 + IL_Supported_Cargo_NonVeh_MH47;

Have Fun :)

Igi_PL

Thanks a lot.

I will test ASAP in the evening.

Will let you know.

I will take down the Download link, so it fits the licence.

Best regards

Mag