igi_pl

IgiLoad script - logistical support

i mean why are the makers of the game dont do something like that that what i meant

ICE_AGE0815 - I do not know why.

Ok, because of this "Draggin-Problem", we should write something together guys.

Its important to drag objects. We need this action because its stupid to pic up a small object just with a car.

So i wrote something easy in a few minutes and hope that someone could do something better by uising this:

TSS_Dragsystem

v 0.1

Multiplayer: Yes

by Cigar0

LINK

Ok, because of this "Draggin-Problem", we should write something together guys.

Totally agree! If you guys can get together and come up with a complete solution (as a mod version in particular) that would be great!

Kremator, ICE_AGE0815 - As I have already wrote #114 "please give me time. I remember about this".

hey dudes, i need some help with this. I can't figure out how to get a hunter to spawn in a c130 at start of game. and is the AI unload transport working with igiload? could someone PM me, i dont want to get the thread off topic.
is there a way to start a mission with a vehicle in the cargo hold?

DirtyDel - You can try to fire the "IL_Do_Load", but namespace have to be on Player side - addaction will be the best, triggers have server namespace.

Hi again Igi!

I was wondering if there was anyway to fix the issue that vehicles cannot be seen while in flight?

There is also a small bug with the CH-47 Chinook in that a boat loaded in the rear ramp appears to sink into the floor. Perhaps a half foot or so more in the Z direction would put it in roughly the right place.

I have also added a small section to the C-130J files allowing for green and red jump lights, as well as the automatically opening parachutes at a given height. I wasn't sure if the project was open source, but if you accept contributions I would be happy to send them to you.

AJCStriker - "vehicles cannot be seen" - It is Arma, not IgiLoad. "boat loaded in the rear ramp appears to sink into the floor" - Boat standing upright on the keel also looks bad, I'll take look at this. "I have also added a small section" - You are free to modify the script to the needs of your mission. I wrote everything on the page dedicated to IgiLoad

Yes indeed please add C-17 support.
+1 on C-17

It's time to drop some tanks.

wolfgarth, PenguinInATuxedo, gabberxxl - I'll see at weekend what can I do, but I can not promise anything, because there are new trucks, which have priority.

Dark_Spectre - Send me a private message.

Hey Igi, first things first: Great work! This ablosutely adds a lot of really cool possibilities to ArmA 3. Our Clan uses this on on every large scale mission so I really appreciate it. Definately keep on the good work.

Now here comes my question: Would it be possible to add the "US Marine Corp and MARSOC units"-Vehicles to the script? I tried it myself and had problems with the height of some vehicles loaded on other vehicles (e.g. Offroad MG MARSOC on HEMTT Transport). Just adding the classnames to the according array does not do the job. Same thing with the NATO Strider.

I'm not very good at scripting, everything I'm able to script fits into the Init of a Unit so I cant figure out what the problem is.

I and surely my entire Unit yet are and would just more be really thankful for this great piece of work.

Gerippe - "US Marine Corp and MARSOC units" and "NATO Strider" - answer is the same as for the C-17.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

At first! Great script.

My question ist: Can it use by other weapons mod (R3f pack, nato SF Weapon Pack)??

At first! Great script.

My question ist: Can it use by other weapons mod (R3f pack, nato SF Weapon Pack)??

you mean to load an ammo box it in to a truck or heli ? it will work

Thank you very much more supporting the C-17 mod. I appreciate your work. With your permission, may I add this script in the globemaster_c17.pbo? Thanks

Thanks for your fast answer!!

suggestion

Add armored for c-17

in the following order

MBT - With load cargo - without para-drop

IFV or APC (Traked) - With load cargo - without para-drop

IFV or APC (wheeled) - With load cargo - with para-drop

globe8.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Pzh-2000_inside_of_a_C-17.jpg (2908 kB)

C-17-Globemaster-III-86.jpg

Edited by wolfgarth

The download isn't up yet is it?

HitmanTwoActual - Do you have problems with downloading zip file or with download page? All was ready before I post about v0.9.9.

Thank you very much more supporting the C-17 mod. I appreciate your work. With your permission, may I add this script in the globemaster_c17.pbo? Thanks

randomslap - C-17 appeared so quickly thanks to fullerpj. He asked me to add the C-17 from USAF Air Asset MOD to IgiLoad. As a result, I had already prepared almost everything.

I'm glad that you and fullerpj will work together on the C-17 (Your post on the matter).

IgiLoad should not be added to models:

1. It has many settings to control its operation - Instance added to the model can prevent the script modified by the mission creator to work as he want.

2. You will get double action menu if you use model with IgiLoad and mission with IgiLoad.

3. IgiLoad is changing and updated all the time.

4. IgiLoad is not model sandbox.

Please refer to my plans, which I described in this post.

Thanks for your fast answer!!

ICE_AGE0815 - Thank you for helping.

Gunny1978 - Is it working? If you have problem with this send PM to me.

suggestion

Add armored for c-17

in the following order

MBT - With load cargo - without para-drop

IFV or APC (Traked) - With load cargo - without para-drop

IFV or APC (wheeled) - With load cargo - with para-drop

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/c17/images/globe8.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Pzh-2000_inside_of_a_C-17.jpg (2908 kB)

http://www.aviationspectator.com/files/images/C-17-Globemaster-III-86.jpg

wolfgarth - Thank you for suggestion. In current version of IgiLoad it is not possible to lock para drop for one type of vehicles. For now I plan only to add more loads.

I tried it myself and had problems with the height of some vehicles loaded on other vehicles (e.g. Offroad MG MARSOC on HEMTT Transport). Just adding the classnames to the according array does not do the job.

And that is what I meant, Nearly all the loadable Vehicles from the USMC-Mod are below the Vehicle they are loaded to. When unloading they get damaged because they got stuck in the ground.

Also the NATO-Stider doesn't seem to work at all.

Sorry to bother you.

And that is what I meant, Nearly all the loadable Vehicles from the USMC-Mod are below the Vehicle they are loaded to. When unloading they get damaged because they got stuck in the ground.

Also the NATO-Stider doesn't seem to work at all.

Sorry to bother you.

Gerippe - Strider's are cargo not transport vehicles in IgiLoad. Have you try last 0.9.9 version? Can you give me the classname of not working vehicles?

Gerippe - Strider's are cargo not transport vehicles in IgiLoad. Have you try last 0.9.9 version? Can you give me the classname of not working vehicles?

Hes talking about the NATO Striders mod which means its a different classname than the regular strider in vanilla Arma 3

I'm talking about

CARGO:

NATO-Strider: "NATO_Strider"

NATO-Strider GMG: "NATO_Strider_GMG"

NATO-Strider HMG: "NATO_Strider_HMG"

Hunter MARSOC: "B_mas_mar_MRAP_01_F"

Hunter MARSOC GMG: "B_mas_mar_MRAP_01_gmg_F"

Hunter MARSOC HMG: "B_mas_mar_MRAP_01_hmg_F"

Hunter CASEVAC: "B_mas_mar_MRAP_01_med_F"

Offroad MARSOC: "B_mas_mar_Offroad_01_F"

Offroad MG MARSOC: "B_mas_mar_Offroad_01_armed_F"

Quadbike MARSOC: "B_mas_mar_Quadbike_01_F"

LOADED ONTO:

C130J Cargo: "C130J_Cargo"

and about

CARGO:

LOADED ONTO:

any HEMTT regardless of Mod or Vanilla

I did not try the crates

In my oppinion the CARGO matters not the vehicle the cargo was loaded onto because if I load a Vanilla Quadbike onto a USMC-Mod HEMTT everything is just fine.

I'm talking about

CARGO:

NATO-Strider: "NATO_Strider"

NATO-Strider GMG: "NATO_Strider_GMG"

NATO-Strider HMG: "NATO_Strider_HMG"

Hunter MARSOC: "B_mas_mar_MRAP_01_F"

Hunter MARSOC GMG: "B_mas_mar_MRAP_01_gmg_F"

Hunter MARSOC HMG: "B_mas_mar_MRAP_01_hmg_F"

Hunter CASEVAC: "B_mas_mar_MRAP_01_med_F"

LOADED ONTO:

C130J Cargo: "C130J_Cargo"

and about

CARGO:

LOADED ONTO:

any HEMTT regardless of Mod or Vanilla

I did not try the crates

In my oppinion the CARGO matters not the vehicle the cargo was loaded onto because if I load a Vanilla Quadbike onto a USMC-Mod HEMTT everything is just fine.

Gerippe

NATO Strider: I have download the last 1.2 version from link you post. Classes are:

NATO-Strider "NATO_Strider" -> "Night_B_MRAP_03_F"

NATO-Strider GMG: "NATO_Strider_GMG" -> "Night_B_MRAP_03_gmg_F"

NATO-Strider HMG: "NATO_Strider_HMG" -> "Night_B_MRAP_03_hmg_F"

US Marine Corp and MARSOC units:

It is human error -> me. I'm sorry, I mistook the name of mods and "@mas" dir... Anyway, it's my fault :(

HitmanTwoActual - Do you have problems with downloading zip file or with download page? All was ready before I post about v0.9.9.

randomslap - C-17 appeared so quickly thanks to fullerpj. He asked me to add the C-17 from USAF Air Asset MOD to IgiLoad. As a result, I had already prepared almost everything.

I'm glad that you and fullerpj will work together on the C-17 (Your post on the matter).

IgiLoad should not be added to models:

1. It has many settings to control its operation - Instance added to the model can prevent the script modified by the mission creator to work as he want.

2. You will get double action menu if you use model with IgiLoad and mission with IgiLoad.

3. IgiLoad is changing and updated all the time.

4. IgiLoad is not model sandbox.

Please refer to my plans, which I described in this post.

Thank you for informing me. I will remove the script from the C-17 pbo ASAP in the next update.

Really love this script/add-on feature, best one I've ever seen.

I do have one small question, is it possible to allow the Speedboat HMG/Motorboat(Police/Rescue) to be placed on the HEMTT and the other transport trucks? :)

Thanks much and keep er going. It's getting better and better :D

ARMA3FlyGun1

When I said that the download wasn't up yet I was looking at the website before it was updated. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

This topic is getting large..maybe it's already mentioned but the the question is:

Do you have to fly below a max speed (and/or altitude) to drop vehicles with a parachute? I was flying the C17 with a speed just over 500 (with altitude around 400) and dropping two NATO hunters. They exploded as soon the parachutes were deployed. Droppingdelay between the two hunters was around 10-20 seconds.

You're welcome ;)

I think about this and as I wrote I would prefer forklift ;)

The case is more complicated. I was going to write a long list of doubts here, but it does not make sense, so please give me time. I remember about this ;)

Igi, Hi, this is penneyfour, I am the guy working on "Dynamic Altis Airports" SP mission. I absolutely love your IgiLoad script. Excellent work. The good news is that there IS a forklift in the ArmA series... however, it is currently only for ArmA OA via Operation FrenchPoint (French Army Mod). http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15870

Despite the odds, I have installed and have been testing the forklift in ArmA 3 using the All-In-ArmA Mod. Unfortunately, the forklift is not very stable in ArmA 3. But, maybe the Operation FrenchPoint team might be willing to fix the bugs and release the forklift for ArmA 3. It would be a huge win!

Just thought you would be interested to know. I created a simple video to show you how it behaves. Of course, I used some scripting to keep the forklift standing upright, and the "attachto" command to get the box onto the forklift.

Anyway, my thanks again to you for your wonderful IgiLoad script.

Thank you for informing me. I will remove the script from the C-17 pbo ASAP in the next update.

randomslap - OK

Really love this script/add-on feature, best one I've ever seen.

I do have one small question, is it possible to allow the Speedboat HMG/Motorboat(Police/Rescue) to be placed on the HEMTT and the other transport trucks? :)

Thanks much and keep er going. It's getting better and better :D

ARMA3FlyGun1

ARMA3FlyGun1 - I have try this, but it do not look OK to me. I'll take 2 nd look on it, but not now.

When I said that the download wasn't up yet I was looking at the website before it was updated. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

HitmanTwoActual - OK, np m8 :)

Can't load a Marshal into the C-17? :(

MordeaniisChaos - I'll try to do this at weekend, but no promessies.

This topic is getting large..maybe it's already mentioned but the the question is:

Do you have to fly below a max speed (and/or altitude) to drop vehicles with a parachute? I was flying the C17 with a speed just over 500 (with altitude around 400) and dropping two NATO hunters. They exploded as soon the parachutes were deployed. Droppingdelay between the two hunters was around 10-20 seconds.

Syncie - I'll look at this at weekend.

Igi, Hi, this is penneyfour, I am the guy working on "Dynamic Altis Airports" SP mission. I absolutely love your IgiLoad script. Excellent work. The good news is that there IS a forklift in the ArmA series... however, it is currently only for ArmA OA via Operation FrenchPoint (French Army Mod). http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15870

Despite the odds, I have installed and have been testing the forklift in ArmA 3 using the All-In-ArmA Mod. Unfortunately, the forklift is not very stable in ArmA 3. But, maybe the Operation FrenchPoint team might be willing to fix the bugs and release the forklift for ArmA 3. It would be a huge win!

Just thought you would be interested to know. I created a simple video to show you how it behaves. Of course, I used some scripting to keep the forklift standing upright, and the "attachto" command to get the box onto the forklift.

Anyway, my thanks again to you for your wonderful IgiLoad script.

penneyfour - I like this forklift it is small and it will be able to get to Mohawk loading ramp :)