Sign in to follow this  
dezkit

Ivory Aircraft - Mikoyan MiG-29

@Dezkit, in case you wish to speed up development time Saul and me can offer you a OPFOR missile box from our SU35.

in case you are interested DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

keep up the good work on this one, with some time and effort this MIG can become a furious adversary to BLUEFOR jets.

John

@Dezkit, in case you wish to speed up development time Saul and me can offer you a OPFOR missile box from our SU35.

in case you are interested DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

keep up the good work on this one, with some time and effort this MIG can become a furious adversary to BLUEFOR jets.

John

I love u! I didn't want to use vanilla arma2 weapons. They are too outdated :D

here's a pic of what I got so far using arma 2 weapons, though i will change them right now

rsz_2untitled.jpg

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/615042917369535638/A09FE3CC6B4A846CFA9E044F2BC03267F906E3AF/1024x576.resizedimage

ugh i hate steam image compression. this picture does no justice of the beauty :(

I believe you Dezkit! Keep posting more shots, so we can keep appreciating your work =)

[EDIT] Just saw the latest pic... WOW! Nice to see the colaboration of Spartan nad Saul, the Fulcrum is getting prettier and prettier!

cheers!

- Mikoyan MiG-29B OVT

Original model by IRIS sim

Do you have permission from IRIS to use their geometry/model?

yes, thanks for the comment internet cop

yes, thanks for the comment internet cop

the internet police force really has their eye on you, the other one got poked out by some bad comments in the past.

looks good so far.

the internet police force really has their eye on you, the other one got poked out by some bad comments in the past.

looks good so far.

thanks <33

This shit is getting ridiculous, if he didn't he wouldn't even mention it as it'd warrant comments like this

Looks good! in the future do you plan on adding the interactive cockpit like the A-10 and Apache mods?

eventually, not initially. it will depend on how much the community likes/uses my plane.

i am still working on:

service menu script

refuelling script

tail hook script

and model changes

YAY! Great video Dezkit! Loved the details: colored smoke, the protection panels inside the turbine doors and taxi lights (was expecting to see a Cobra of Pougatchev in the aerobatic part of the video... just kidding ;), keep up the great work!

cheers!

eventually, not initially. it will depend on how much the community likes/uses my plane.

I can't wait to use this. It's one of my favorite planes and I miss it not being in arma. Please don't make it interactive like the A-10. I don't want to go to flight school in order to use it. Maybe have 2 versions. We already have A-10s that the average player can play with, so a super realistic one is ok. But there are no other Mig-29s so please keep it playable for the "common man" please. Looks really really good though.

Hai guys.

I am on a bit of a tight schedule lately, but I am planning on releasing the planes by the end of this month.

YAY! Just in time to use it in the last part of the BIS official campaign (I´ll spamn it with MCC) and beat the sh#t out of CSAT/AAf airplanes and helos with the Fulcrum lol

Damn, I´ll so eager to drop some NUKES over CSAT with the 29!

Are you planning some CSAT camos as Saul already did for the Su35?

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

That acceleration seems a bit quick.

FYI not sure if this is the same mod but my game freezes just like this guys when loading, see link below.

Anyone else having this issue?http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/ivory-mig29k

First you have the old version. Try with the new one.

Second, it doesn't get frozen, just takes a really long time to load due to a bug, it can take up to 10 min. Usually happens when you use more than two Migs.

Ok thanks, the new version takes that long as well I guess because I had like 3 or more in there.

Able to track down that bug soon or is this gonna take some time?

Thanks, it is a great mod anyways!

Able to track down that bug soon or is this gonna take some time?

If I'm not wrong, dezkit said something about it in the MODS COMPLETE forum ( where the discussion follows ). BTW There's gonna be soon a new version, so maybe its corrected already :)