Well okay, it can lift RHS Humvees:

wip1593.jpg

And Night display, other than the FLIR screen, isn't going to get any brighter than this:

wip1594.jpg

And a basic centered MFD for the Civilian version for slingloading:

wip1595.jpg

And no, it can only be set to one screen, i.e. I can't have this kind of screen and a FLIR screen, or it'd mirror elsewhere. I thought about an "Airline" setup where the screens are echoed in the cargo bay, but given ArmaLogic on seating decided against it.

G'day Eric,

The Cherokee is getting better and better each day. Really looking forward to this.

Man that red is bright, but awesome. He'll if you added makings it could be a medflight ☺

Thanks both. I'm pondering a MEV version for the Baseline UH-92 anyway. On that note I've increased the fuel capacity (more room since the rotor assemblies are gone) as well as improved (I think) fuel consumption, so more often than not versions with pylons won't have additional fuel tanks, so a Medevac version will be "clean" with stretchers, and seats.

Some inventory work:

wip1596.jpg

wip1597.jpg

And some radar resizing (smaller):

wip1598.jpg

And some exhaust tweaking. Game-wise it's just an appearance, but some coding help that John_Spartan told me about showed that you can "remove" the IR effect, so the SOAR birds will be able to sneak by Tigris's without getting  a Titan shot at them. The normal aircraft will keep the shrouds as shown but there's going to be some benefit that the SOAR birds will have. I may put them on the rotored birds but so far MH-92 will have this as standard (as well as DAP versions).

wip1599.jpg

Okay looking like this:

- Integrate defensive systems for the helos (additional help from Kimi-uy) and looking at further enhancements. Some will go on the UH-60s as appropriate, some will go on the X-92s as well.

- Get some DAP versions, I know I procrastinate on it and I'm sorry but a few will be made as a "test" to see player reactions.

- I finally got the doors to open (well, one so far) and will pursue that option now that it works.

- If milsim units are interested I can put some monitors in the cargo area for the XX-92s. Unfortunately for the X-60s there's only so many enhancements I can do or get away with anyway.

- Gun work is going to be very minor, ADuke823s schedule cleared up so for the guns it's hopefully the Barret M468. GeneralKong I managed to get the Initiative Pawnee in black (using the BIS texture), but I remember a Black Offroad? And what else?

- Hopefully next week OH-58 fun.

Cleaned up the X-92 cockpits, and made them all "Glass" (except the Horizon ball, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...):

wip1600.jpg

And finally got rid of the alpha issue when the rotors are turning:

wip1601.jpg

Also so far the MH-92 (as well as any other -92 series) can only lift an Assault/Rescue boat as far as BIS boats go (won't lift a civvie boat either) by itself.

Okay looking like this:

- Gun work is going to be very minor, ADuke823s schedule cleared up so for the guns it's hopefully the Barret M468. GeneralKong I managed to get the Initiative Pawnee in black (using the BIS texture), but I remember a Black Offroad? And what else?

The Unarmed LittleBird, black Armed offroad and unarmed offroad, and a black version of the AAF truck

Ahh thanks man

Also integrated the IR Jammer system from Kimi-uy into all the birds. He relayed that the IR suppression tweak doesn't always work so regardless only the SOAR birds have the cool gear. If you've used his IR Jammer on other mods it's set for a Countermeasures system and so you activate it normally, but it will count down. if you happen to not get shot at and wish to use it some more, simply switch programs and it will "Shut off" and can't be reloaded unless you of course use scripts or whatnot.

• Like 1

Did some soul-searching last night and decided only the MH-92 (Insertion) and the MH-80 will have the cool nifty IR suppression system. Given the configuration of the original MH-60L/M platform it's best to keep it fairly realistic as it doesn't make sense. Given the fictional airframes of the UH-92 and the semi-fictional UH-80 it was best to keep it limited to those two airframes. The MH-92 (Insertion) gets away with it because there is not much to it, and most of it is open anyway, and IR suppression. The UH-80 is a stealth design and makes me wonder about BIS, but it's their universe, and some major config tweaks can give it a better way of actually representing stealth and how it applies. The DAP versions simply have too much in the way of ordnance and stuff to make IR suppression feasible. Even the MH-92 DAPs will have it as a geometry but nothing special about them.

"When you break my birds and got no demo"

Seriously just added this to the birds:

wip1602.jpg

In all seriousness the Huron can only pick up the XX-92 birds, the various 'Hawks are simply too heavy for it to even lift, but the points are there for any future BIS or modded Ultra Lift helo.

• Like 1

And the MH-92 DAP (Assault). This will probably the only one with carrying Bubba capability, given I'll probably do an M230 armed version and maybe make a fuel cell small enough for four in the back but right now a firetime (four bubbas) is probably a practical limit even for a more up-engined bird:

wip1603.jpg

Thanks,

In-game:

wip1604.jpg

For some reason the Hellfires aren't showing (or the pic would be much cooler :D

Eric, I can't remember if I ever sent this to you or posted it here, so if it's a repeat, my apologies...

IMG_0501_zps1zxrysoq.jpg

Everything is sanitized that needs to be (basically there's nothing there that should be an issue).

Right now the MFD displays "as shown previously". I'm shooting for around early next week and frankly may in the future may retexture them. Given the UH-92 is in itself fictional having the wrong MFD screens will suffice. Besides its hell getting things set as far as compass and so on, so it'll be For The Future as that would require me stopping and redoing shit, and right now I will get to it after RC18.

No worries.  Just couldn't remember if I shared the pic or not in the past.  Do with it as you see fit.

Given I don't do those helos I'm not sure how it's been brought up or thought of as I don't do the Orca or Mi-17 textures. I have done only like the DCS Black Shark as far as downloadable textures and even then the templates are readily available, so you may want to inquire if RHS allows third party hiddenselections textures.Or are you suggesting schemes for the S-92?

Sorry for the late response (finals are a PITA) - "yes" on the color scheme references and "no" on the helo model suggestions  :)

Got you maybe later given my schedule on getting this version out, possibly next version. I have to get another MH-92 DAP version and then it's going to be tested, and then release.

Got you maybe later given my schedule on getting this version out, possibly next version. I have to get another MH-92 DAP version and then it's going to be tested, and then release.

Rgr that! flying the MH shooting poorly armed forest people atm while awaiting the next version. (turns up the Ride of the Valkyries)

Lol what ever it takes to relax :)

And final MH-92 DAP for RC18:

wip1605.jpg

Also was talking to ggrotor about SKRAM bags (http://peosoldier.armylive.dodlive.mil/2014/07/21/equipment-piece-of-the-week-survival-kit-ready-access-modular-skram/) and each type (US Army, SOAR, and Raven PMC) have custom kitbags specific for their crewmembers only (4 bags in total). Game-wise they contain:

- Some mags for the primary weapon

- Some mags for the sidearm

- BIS FAKs

- A couple smoke grenades

- A couple Chemlights

And solely in the event you survive a crash (as per ArmaLogic) and need some extra gear. its not intended for sustained ops of course, but a game Survival Kitbag to have just in case.

• Like 2

G'day Eric,

That SOAR bird sure looks good. Looking forward to putting her through her paces.

Is it possible to configure the door guns to be fired by the pilot of the DAP when they are in the forward facing position, or are restricted to the gunners use only? Please bare in mind this is not a request, just wondering if it can be done.