Eric, 

Sorry for the late response, work was a bear the last two days. Yes, the medevac helo has no interactive menu that we could find. 

~Rob

Okay lack of interaction such as no ability to get in? If it's placed on a mission it may be locked by the mission designer rather than anything else as I checked it out, got in fine, all points.

Oh,,,,, no, not like that, like no ACE3 interaction. All of the crew spots work, helicopter works fine, but you can't use ACE3 to put patients in or take them out. One of my squadmates was saying it's like that for all of them, I only tested on the medevac UH-60 MEV. 

• Like 1

The mod wasn't developed with ACE3 in mind, so it's not a glitch of any kind, it's simply not there to support.

Aye. One other thing I found was that on the UH-60 the gun movements are backwards. It's only on the UH-60, the MH-60M is fine. I haven't checked the other birds yet. 

Known issue, I need to sit down with ADuke and see if he cant' fix the issue, as for some reason they're reversed and scratching my head on that one, so I'm trying to fix it, and when I do I'll publish a fixed version.

And on that note, so far I've gotten depression and elevation fixed, while traverse (left and right) is still reversed axis so I'll upload it for now just to get some kind of fix out, but overall is better somewhat.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BGm0Pi3UmtSXl0TklnVkdhdlk/view?usp=sharing

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EricJ UH-60 Pack A3 RC16
- M240s now elevate/depress accordingly, while traverse (left and right movement) is still reversed, and once that is fixed will upload, with some thanks and help from Aduke823

Thanks Foxhound!

Some more stuff

- Created an "M43 Light Charge" which is a half or so damage wise of the M38A1 and is also a smaller size

- Custom model for the M38A1 and M43 instead of using BIS's mine model

- Developed an "EL" Warhead for the Guided AT4 for missions where light Armor (Still need to find the practical limit is, more to follow) is used and therefore doesn't need the punch of the normal EW or AT warhead. Also made the various slightly better through some reworking of the Mass, which is slightly smaller.

Damn....this kid's fast!! Thanks EricJ!

Lol I'm 39 years old so I'm hardly a "kid" ;)

As far as the AT4 Guided EL round goes, it's good against the light vehicles (Ifrit,Hunter,Strider) class vehicles and lighter that that. You can still hunt heavier armor, but it'll simply take more missiles.

A bit Avatar-ish but what the hell:

wip1542.jpg

• Like 2

And a short flight demo:

• Like 1

Looks great,UH-92! If this futuristic looking aircraft can be made to Not show up on `magic radar` it will give us the possibility to show up totally unexpectedly at times...just saying .

If you wanted ,you could help with a Raider aircraft-just saying that too....but what I really is after,is a way to add a second rifle to a backpack,could that be possible?

You`re stuff is really well made .I want a Stinger,that will lock-on very fast.And with more percistance,that will maybe,make a 360* turn if not hitting the target,and go for an other try.

If you want to mod helos,there are a great Bell-206 that might be used for a template for a Kiowa.Thanks for a new kind of helo in Arma 3.

Could there be a place to add a Darter drone and assemble it  inside the chopper,and simply add a flying Command HQ?

Add a bigger cargo inventory,and eject weapons crates?

A Evac-version?  With loading of a stretcher?  A ASW-version ,with a deployable detector? (nonworking,if nothing else).

Just my 2 cent.

Edited by john1

Looks great,UH-92! If this futuristic looking aircraft can be made to Not show up on `magic radar` it will give us the possibility to show up totally unexpectedly at times...just saying .

If you wanted ,you could help with a Raider aircraft-just saying that too....but what I really is after,is a way to add a second rifle to a backpack,could that be possible?

You`re stuff is really well made .I want a Stinger,that will lock-on very fast.And with more percistance,that will maybe,make a 360* turn if not hitting the target,and go for an other try.

If you want to mod helos,there are a great Bell-206 that might be used for a template for a Kiowa.Thanks for a new kind of helo in Arma 3.

Could there be a place to add a Darter drone and assemble it  inside the chopper,and simply add a flying Command HQ?

Add a bigger cargo inventory,and eject weapons crates?

A Evac-version?  With loading of a stretcher?  A ASW-version ,with a deployable detector? (nonworking,if nothing else).

Just my 2 cent.

There's a video "meme' about a chick who declares she's single and a bunch of hotdogs are thrown at her, to signify a bunch of dudes throwing themselves (their dicks) on her, and this is what I'm feeling like this post is, so calm down and wait until it's like, a bit more stable. Right now I'm getting the rotors working and showing properly, as the left fan has a weird bug where it won't return to the starting position, i.e. the blades somehow settle at a wrong angle but may just be poor orientation on my part. Besides dude I just designed the damn thing today so you may want to wait a bit. Just saying. So I have no versions planned as of yet, but may do a 160th version as I'm trying to avoid any IP rights that James Cameron has on the SA-2 design, which I'd love to bring into A3 but given the issue with the Star Wars mod, I'm better off getting this thing working and going forward with it. But given the design a "Stealt" version is out of the question given it's not shaped (like the UH-80 is) for stealth or so on. Again I just began this a few hours ago.

And given the AR-2 Darter and how it's implemented that answer is a flat out No, unless I drastically alter the game code, which... I won't.

As for ammo crates there are ways to make backpacks able to do act as  such but that is usually a milsim unit issue and not a mod issue as various loadouts require various configurations and won't bother with that. I may do some TF Black and Raven PMC oriented (as was the intent of the UH-92 originally, and may remove the Raven version for this one, not sure yet) and not so much unit specific as far as gaming units. I can however make a "normal" version with nothing in there so units can make their own versions but right now the thing is still coming together.

I've hinted at helping ADuke with his helos and therefore a Kiowa "Maybe" added by me, as a separate pack given he's a bit busy. I have some of his stuff and right now his work is waaaaaaay too detailed for Arma 3 to actually "see", i.e. too high poly, so he'll get to that sometime and so on but I will post updates.

No problem.

More work, but I'd be lying if I said the SA-2 wasn't a major influence in the design as frankly that was one of the coolest looking things in the movie (as well as the Scorpion too), but added an Apache PNVS, it will have a Laser Designator for all versions as a "weapon".

wip1543.jpg

G'day Eric.
That is one cool looking bird. Going to be watching this one closely. Really enjoyed the video. I know you've only just started the work on this creation, but did you consider making a DAP version as part of the package aswell?

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Good luck with the development!

A DAP Version? Most definitely :D

So far what's come to mind:

- Raven PMC version (to replace the UH-60 version)

- SOAR variant (wih that radar in the nose)

- DAP version

I'm trying to work out  a version with some limited bubba capability (like 4 to 6 dudes) to make it a nice assault helo for some units given I can be more flexible with the power design flexibility).

It'll have some increased carrying capacity as the SA-2 Samson could haul a good load (okay it was a movie) at high altitude so I may be able to get some extra lift out of it as I think I did it right.

Some benefits of no rotors:

wip1544.jpg

And requisite for Pandora operations. If there's a good script for cutting electrical wires that'd be cool, if not then it's just detailing:

wip1545.jpg

• Like 2

"M43 Light Charge"  could that be made so it could be fitted to all vehicles somehow hidden inside them?   

Hidden in  air intakes ,inviz to players?

Btw,smoke rockets may come in handy for FAC`s. 

Eric, that sounds really good.

The first photo looks better than the video with the main rotor shadow gone and one in place for the ducted fans. With the SOAR variant, would you be able to keep the Apache PNVS alongside the radar?

On a slightly different note, have you considered adding the extended stores system from your medevac UH-60 to the MH-60? Was looking at what Firewill did to UH-80 with the stores system and wondered if you had considered something similar? By that I don't mean making it removable and adding weapons to it, but just adding the fuel tanks and configuring them to provide additional fuel capacity similar to what several jet mods have done with drop tanks.

Just a thought. Looking forward to whatever you create next.

"M43 Light Charge"  could that be made so it could be fitted to all vehicles somehow hidden inside them?   

Hidden in  air intakes ,inviz to players?

Btw,smoke rockets may come in handy for FAC`s. 

What do mean? They're like very small satchel charges, used mainly for either destroying small objects or breaching walls (given that A3 doesn't model the ability to beach doors too well) and nothing more given engine limits. So I'm not sure what you're asking or talking about.

Not interested in smoke rockets yet, as I can still do a good talk on without smoke.

Eric, that sounds really good.

The first photo looks better than the video with the main rotor shadow gone and one in place for the ducted fans. With the SOAR variant, would you be able to keep the Apache PNVS alongside the radar?

On a slightly different note, have you considered adding the extended stores system from your medevac UH-60 to the MH-60? Was looking at what Firewill did to UH-80 with the stores system and wondered if you had considered something similar? By that I don't mean making it removable and adding weapons to it, but just adding the fuel tanks and configuring them to provide additional fuel capacity similar to what several jet mods have done with drop tanks.

Just a thought. Looking forward to whatever you create next.

I've actually started on the SOAR version and it'll be a ducted fan version of the one I already did,and managed to stretch the radar a bit, more to follow on that.

Usually they fit the removable refueling probe and when get in-country they take it off (less weight, etc) so there is little need to add tanks given that Altis in itself is only 20km long West to East anyway, so you're not looking at the need to always add tanks. I only left them on the Medevac version due to it being a common configuration. If the maps were on the scale of say, DCS, Strike Fighters 2, etc, then I'd have the refuel probes and stuff on them.