sancron

XMedSys - Improved Medical System for A3

for those who want to know why the patches of XMedSys are decreasing in the past few month

here you go:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?177535 (Public ALPHA!)

Does that mean XMedSys wont be developed anymore?

Depending on what you understand under "developed" i can answer yes or no

will bugs be fixed? Yes (only if they dont require a heavy ammount of time)

will features be implemented? probably no (again a question of time)

If youre interested in new features you need to add them by yourself (github helps here https://github.com/X39/XMedSys1 )

When I connect to the mission and I choice the key to open my inteface I just see my mouse and the interface is not coming up. I just see my mouse.

When I connect to the mission and I choice the key to open my inteface I just see my mouse and the interface is not coming up. I just see my mouse.

Make sure youveset the correct one and have everything enabled ( current xmedsys version is not running with latest xlib features )

Hi,

Sorry in advance if this has already been answered - I looked through the thread and couldn't find the answer so I thought I'd ask.

In a Zeus mission, is there a way of initializing xmedsys for the AI spawned by the zeus player during the game?

Thanks very much

So for those who, when opening the userconfig file, have absolutely no idea what they're looking at, are there any simple step by step guides to get this working? I'm assuming you have to input a key combination into the config to get the UI to show up, and that those are the only inputs you need. I've done this for VTS_Weaponresting, but I forgot how on earth I did it.

So for those who, when opening the userconfig file, have absolutely no idea what they're looking at, are there any simple step by step guides to get this working? I'm assuming you have to input a key combination into the config to get the UI to show up, and that those are the only inputs you need. I've done this for VTS_Weaponresting, but I forgot how on earth I did it.

there is no need anymore to configure the userconfig file (its still required)

just head over into the ESC menu while ingame (not main menu) and click on the "mod properties" button

a new UI will open

inside of there

select the XMedSys entry on the left

and set the buttons

see this:

https://www.penflip.com/EchoCode/xmedsys-guide

for further info

also some interesting i thought about some seconds ago

XMS2 developement reached a point where changing XMS2 like so that it matches the current XMedSys would be less work then patching XMedSys further ^^

so you guys might get a surprise present when XMS2 hits 5.0 ALPHA (which will be the last chance to test it before XMS2 goes into closed beta)

Edited by X39

any chance we can get some advice on how to get your items into the arsenal crates?

Release 0.3.8 BETA

Download:

http://cloud.unitedtacticalforces.de/public.php?service=files&t=839d98d8e1eca258305d277a0308ce89

Changelog:

0.3.8 BETA
* Removed XActionUi depency (you now need to use either XLibs ActionDialog feature which is also configurable by using the mod properties menu or AGM)
* Added AGM interaction menu support (can be used instead of the XLib one (XLib is still required!!!))
* "Fixed" XMedSys items not showing up in virtual arsenal

hope you enjoy the changes

X39

@Mirrors:

You FINALLY can remove XActionUi from your servers

it is not required anymore for anything

Gr8 mod thanx, we use xmed in all our missions without any issues ever.

Gr8 med system, just the right amount of immersion without going over board.

Again many thanks for informing us about the new release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (X39) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Bandaging doesn't seem to work. I get "Error: No Unit Stopped Bleeding!" or "Error: No Vehicle Stopped Bleeding!"

I have AGM installed but the medical module is disabled. XMedSys showed up fine in the AGM interaction menu without me having to do anything. I can't think of any other mod conflicts.

Bandaging doesn't seem to work. I get "Error: No Unit Stopped Bleeding!" or "Error: No Vehicle Stopped Bleeding!"

I have AGM installed but the medical module is disabled. XMedSys showed up fine in the AGM interaction menu without me having to do anything. I can't think of any other mod conflicts.

We have this issue two !

Bandage don't work for self-treatment.

We have AGM without agm_medical and all XMedSys function are ok exept bandage.

When you try aplly a bandage on you, it affects the player in front of you.

If there's nobody it shows "Error: No Unit Stopped Bleeding!".

I Hope this will be corrected soon, and thank you for the great job !

Best regards from France.

ArmA Air Assault has the same problem, and we've tried everything, from changing the 'player' to 'vehicle player' and to use the waitUntil !isNull player (thisis in regards to the selfInteraction.sqf). Nothing's working... We're currently checking each line of code in here, I've even gotten the guys from BI to look at this stuff...

X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable = 0;

seems not working at dedicated server

i wrote this at

MedSys_ServerConfig

even i set

playEarRingingSound = flase;

in

MedSys_ClientConfig

it still not working,

Even i set this in ingame, it doesn't work. anysuggestion? D:

i try to look Xmed Github but there are no clue to fix this issue,

it happen after latest update

Self-interact as a whole looks to be broken.

Did some more playing with it. It is just bandaging that is throwing the error popping up - "No vehicle...."

Is this a config issue on our end or is self-interact with AGM not playing nice?

---------- Post added at 03:03 ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 ----------

X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable = 0;

seems not working at dedicated server

i wrote this at

MedSys_ServerConfig

Try false instead of 0?

X39_MedSys_var_Hearing_enable = false;

Edited by Daishiknyte

just finished two missions with xmed and there were no errors with bandaging. we don't use agm, so it might indeed be a problem with that combination...

I think I found the problem. In the code posted on github, under the self-interactions class:

class AGM_SelfActions
	{	class XMedSys_MedicalSelf
		{	class XMedSys_Bandage
			{
				displayName = codecodecode
				condition =codecodecode
				statement = "private['_allowID']; _res = [0, cursorTarget,...codecodecode
				priority = 1;
				showDisabled = 1;
				icon = "X39_MedSys_Ressources\X39\Mods\MedSys\logo.paa";

That "cursor target" should read "player". Right now, the self-interact for bandaging is trying to act like the MedicalOther code.

sry for the late reply (not got this thread in my created threads list ... so)

it is a simple config issue you guys have with the AGM module

suddenly, i was not able to pack a new version today ... (due RL) so the fix will come tomorrow

till then i recommend to use the default XLib action for that

greets

X39

Gr8 med system first of all.

Second, can you make an AI unconscious and perform xmed revive on them? Would add immersion to a SAR mission.

Thanx

Again many thanks for informing us about the new release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (X39) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

there is a way that only the module is placed and all actions work in AI as dragging, carrying, bendage, Knockout, unconscious etc ... without having to put anything in the Init each AI unit? ... I think put a lot of work in each Init code of AI in SP ... Thank:j: