Wiki

Wiki's creations [ArmA 3]

The Altis Airbase template was very useful, thanks

You're welcome.

Did you use it in SP or MP?

Did you use it in SP or MP?

Multiplayer, a small mission I played with my friends

Ok then, glad you liked it.

Alright, I transformed the Altis Airbase to use RHS units and vehicles, and it looks absolutely great. But goddamn it took a while :D. Anyway I can post some pics if anyone wants to see it. Wiki, I'm not sure if the ArmA community would be the same without you, thank you for everything you did to make this game even better. Well, this and ArmA 2. Maybe even ArmA 1, I'm not sure. Wasn't around back then.

-Regards,

Deny.

Hi

thanks for your kind words.

And yes, if you have some pics, would be glad to see.

Hi guys.

I'm up to a new camp.

What kind of mod(s) and missions would you want to see / play in it?

Contemporary scenarios, involving contemporary units and areas. It's perfectly ok to use a terrain and refer to it as an actual, real location.

RHS is a must :)

Agreed, perhaps the French interventio in Mali?

I'd like some diversity,there are many great mods out there. Try to avoid the standard generic NATO/CSAT thing.

Contemporary scenarios, involving contemporary units and areas. It's perfectly ok to use a terrain and refer to it as an actual, real location.

RHS is a must :)

+1

A Wiki campaign using RHS would be great. Maybe on Bornholm?

I agree, campaign for RHS is a must. :) I am surprised that so far there was no campaign for RHS.

Maybe the Second battle of Ramadi? It contained Army 1 Cav, 501 Recon and the USMC 1 MEF among others. So thats a lotta things that can be used from RHS. Especially since the 506th is part of the 101st, and there is a 101st badge in RHS. Ramadi is practically a Fallujah twin, so that map should do.

If you decide to do any Iraq war campaigns feel free to ask for details. Been in the sandbox for 2 tours with Bosnian 2nd Infantry.

Edited by Deny_001

Well, I think I'll use RHS as requested. But when I asked for the kind of missions, I didn't ask for the campaign you would, but what kind of missions you would like to see / play : infantry only, vehicles, helicopters, planes, sf... ?

Welp, I dun goofed, eh :D. Personnally I'd enjoy either some infantry focused missions or just some combined arms warfare.

Lotsa infantry/combined arms mission to please the crowd, but at least 2 optional (skippable) missions with choppers and planes for flyboys like myself, loved your Aegean Spear campaign exactly for having those "alternative" missions =)

cheers!

Ok then.

So, first update:

My US Army and USMC platoons are finally done - maybe 1 thing or 2 to tweak, but nothing more.

I'll finish writing the scenario and I'll begin the creation soon.

Stay tuned!

May I plead for a map native to A3 (i.e. not dependent on A3MP or AiA)? A3MP isn't supported any longer, & AiA is likely to be outdated as A3 is updated; and is being replaced by CiForDayzServer's project.

AiA is likely to be outdated as A3 is updated; and is being replaced by CiForDayzServer's project.

AiA TP has been picked up by CUP team, so there's no reason to fear that it will get outdated. Actually, it's so popular that it's safe to pick it since a lot of players already have it installed.

Edited by Variable

Beginning a US base template on Wake island!

Beginning a US base template on Wake island!

Ah, so that's where the campaign will be. I'll download it next month (b/w use already planned for this month).

@AlWarren & Variable: yes, that's the project I meant by the reference to CiforDayzSErver.

The issue for the b/w-strapped is that it will be a long time - 6-12 months or more - before most of the work is done, so lots of updates. I won't be downloading CUP until it's mostly done (unless I can arrange access to a decent fixed line, however, I don't like carting my PC around).

Ah, so that's where the campaign will be. I'll download it next month (b/w use already planned for this month).

@AlWarren & Variable: yes, that's the project I meant by the reference to CiforDayzSErver.

The issue for the b/w-strapped is that it will be a long time - 6-12 months or more - before most of the work is done, so lots of updates. I won't be downloading CUP until it's mostly done (unless I can arrange access to a decent fixed line, however, I don't like carting my PC around).

No, the campaign wont take place in Wake, only 1 mission.

And I agree with you, I'll download CUP when mostly done.

So, just canceled that, I'm writing a new scenario again and I'll try to work with ted_hou ("In Our Time", "Bell Tolls") to create it.

In the meantime, I have a good scenario for MP mission.

However, I ain't really good at making them.

Is there somebody who is interested to create this MP mission with me?

I'll send him the scenario then.

Either vanilla or RHS mod for it.

Thanks