Taosenai

TMR Modular Realism

It's actually pretty responsive. And the resolution could be much higher. Note that this is just crude, scripted test thing.

Try it yourself, there's a link in description. Imagine if it was properly done by devs.

Blu3sman is right, it is pretty responsive, and should work as RO scopes (Insurgency and SMOD Tactical had this real 3D scope too)! A pitty Taosenai dropped the development of TMR, If he could fiddle with this 3D scope scripts he would come up with smething really neat (and unfortunatly the A3 devs won´t touch this matter, not in a near future, i guess... =/)

At least his 2D scopes doesn´t cause fps loss =D

Sorry if this is a silly question

Is @TMR client side only or does it have to be on the server as well ?

TPW Package HERE.

TPW isn't MP compatible.

Well some module exit when run on servers. Don't know for the bleeding module !

I can't believe I've not been all over this mod. Installed it just now and really enjoying it.

---------- Post added at 00:54 ---------- Previous post was at 00:28 ----------

No shape for ammo type TMR_LightFrag

No shape for ammo type TMR_MedFrag

No shape for ammo type TMR_TinyFrag

Getting quite a lot of this in client RPT.

TPW isn't MP compatible.

Well some module exit when run on servers. Don't know for the bleeding module !

Actually, it causes some really weird things in MP. Like if only ONE person is running it on a server, it can still enable stuff like civilian vehicles/AI driving around in the mission for everyone on the server. :p

Actually, it causes some really weird things in MP. Like if only ONE person is running it on a server, it can still enable stuff like civilian vehicles/AI driving around in the mission for everyone on the server. :p

Are you sure you're talking about TMR.. and not TPW ?

:)

Are you sure you're talking about TMR.. and not TPW ?

:)

I was, in fact, talking about TPW, because if you notice the post I quoted was talking about TPW. ;)

How do I deploy the bipod...its there but can't deploy it.I love the aiming , very realistic...

How do I deploy the bipod...its there but can't deploy it.I love the aiming , very realistic...
There is no visible model deployement.

Yay!

You need to re-map TAB to "next target" in Arma3, as since the Beta this key has been disabled, and TMR uses it.

TAB will then rest your weapon when you see the sandbag icon, and deploy a bipod if fitted.

I was, in fact, talking about TPW, because if you notice the post I quoted was talking about TPW. ;)

ha didn't spot that - :)

ha didn't spot that - :)

Someone asked for a bleeding mod to compliment TMR.

Someone replied : TPW BLEED MOD

I replied that TPW is not MultiPlayer compatible : read 10 posts back man ;)

Performance wise it's absolutely fine.

I don't know how he is getting it to stay on the gun, but that man just figured out how to have animated attachments on the gun like bipods and dual scopes...

If we only want the weapon resting ability can we remove all files from the mod folder except tmr_autorest.pbo and tmr_autorest.pbo.TMR.bisign or are there more files that are required for weapon resting to function?

Seems you also need all core and language files as well. Is it possible to release a standalone weapon resting addon?

Edited by Ghost

Am I the only one who's having issues with the PCML predicted line-of-sight-guidance? Most of the times I try to use it, I get no sound and no PLOS guidance when holding down TAB.

First off, I love this mod. There are a lot of great features to it.

I'm having one problem though. If I resume any saved mission the weapon rest and bipod functions no longer work.

If I restart the mission everything works fine. I'll then save, exit out to the main menu, and resume the mission I just saved and again no weapon rest or bipod functionality. I've even duplicated this in the weapon resting and bipod mission included with TMR. Any ideas?

First off, I love this mod. There are a lot of great features to it.

I'm having one problem though. If I resume any saved mission the weapon rest and bipod functions no longer work.

If I restart the mission everything works fine. I'll then save, exit out to the main menu, and resume the mission I just saved and again no weapon rest or bipod functionality. I've even duplicated this in the weapon resting and bipod mission included with TMR. Any ideas?

OMFG.... Ok if you read the forums you would see that this is not this mods fault... when you resume any mission that you had ran mods on they will not work... Look into it ... happy hunting.. again its not this mod

Lordprimate,

Other than some weapon and uniform mods this is the only one I run, it happens to also be the only one I have had this problem with. I have now widened my search to not be mod specific and see what you were saying about the issue. Thank you for your reply.

Lordprimate,

Other than some weapon and uniform mods this is the only one I run, it happens to also be the only one I have had this problem with. I have now widened my search to not be mod specific and see what you were saying about the issue. Thank you for your reply.

absolutely not a problem i am very sorry if i came across as abrasive. I have that effect..

Don't know if it was already asked, but is there a way to make new weapons ( added by other mods ) compatible with the bipod rest feature ?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for thw work.

Don't know if it was already asked, but is there a way to make new weapons ( added by other mods ) compatible with the bipod rest feature ?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for thw work.

Yes there is a way. You have to add some config classes to the tmr__autorest.pbo.