Even after 3 years this is still best pistols pack that was made for Arma 3, RHS can't even compete. Everything works fine, except that "no entry" error message, hope you'll fix it soon.

Hello, @RobertHammer is it possible that you could release the Glock 17 ( all black ) variant stand alone? We would love to use it for our Dutch mod collection but we're trying to cut down on exces mods.
Thanks in advance.

kind regards,

Crabz

• Like 2

Great pistol mod!

I love the HK USP.45, but there does not seem to be any subsonic ammo for it? Also, it would be cool to have a small red dot sight that could be mounted on it. But as it is, it is a very nice mod.

Keep it going!

Cheers

Great pistol mod!

I love the HK USP.45, but there does not seem to be any subsonic ammo for it? Also, it would be cool to have a small red dot sight that could be mounted on it. But as it is, it is a very nice mod.

Keep it going!

Cheers

.45 acp is already subsonic (280 m/s) and red dot sight is possible via rear sight mounting point but i will see what can be done when i get into it

• Like 2

.45 acp is already subsonic (280 m/s) and red dot sight is possible via rear sight mounting point but i will see what can be done when i get into it

The muzzle velocity of the HK USP 45 is 361 m/s according to the german HK Website, which would be about 1300 km/h.

The barrier of sound is at 1225 km/h or 340,3m/s at sea level, that would mean that the Bullet leaving the Muzzle of the USP wouldn't be subsonic.

The muzzle velocity of the HK USP 45 is 361 m/s according to the german HK Website, which would be about 1300 km/h.

The barrier of sound is at 1225 km/h or 340,3m/s at sea level, that would mean that the Bullet leaving the Muzzle of the USP wouldn't be subsonic.

They doesn't say what round was it but i can assume they used a lighter bullet which goes faster but when you use typical US army 230gr bullet that surely goes subsonic no matter what

Hi Folks,

Would any of the included models be appropriate in Unsung (Vietnam War) ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger, that would be cool. It's just that when I fire the round off when watching from the front in 3rd person, there is still that giveaway supersonic crack.

Roger, that would be cool. It's just that when I fire the round off when watching from the front in 3rd person, there is still that giveaway supersonic crack.

That's interesting , i did test A3 pistols in latest dev and 4-Five has that crack but the ACPC2 doesn't 

I guess it is because the 4-Five has initSpeed = 380; which goes into supersonic speeds

but USP 45 has initSpeed = 320; - which isn't over subsonic speed , that's weird i will need to test that in the future

• Like 1

That's interesting , i did test A3 pistols in latest dev and 4-Five has that crack but the ACPC2 doesn't 

I guess it is because the 4-Five has initSpeed = 380; which goes into supersonic speeds

but USP 45 has initSpeed = 320; - which isn't over subsonic speed , that's weird i will need to test that in the future

Copy, looking forward to your results. Your handguns are the best, so I wanna keep using them!

Cheers

can anyone help me out here? cant make the rh pistol pack work. i get the bin\config.bin\Cfgweapons.iteminfo No entry error twice after starting up the game... then i cant see any item indicating that i installed the rh pistol pack in editor.

Oh BTW, the RH Pistol pack is outstanding! I nearly fell off my chair when I noticed the heat dissipating from the chamber when an empty cartridge is ejected after firing off a round. That's what I call attention to detail!

Cheers

• Like 1

hey Robert. CBA just updated today and introduced JR for pistol muzzles. So I was wondering if you want to make your pistol mod compatible for muzzles and if possible rails and optics too?

• Like 6

Just to check, do these pistols work ok in Apex? There seems to be mixed messages throughout the thread about recoil not working etc.

Just to check, do these pistols work ok in Apex? There seems to be mixed messages throughout the thread about recoil not working etc.

They do yes.
  • Like 1

Other than the error message that pops up when I start Arma or join into my server (dedicated or locally hosted), I've had no issues running these pistols.

I'm kicked back to the mission selection screen on my dedicated server when I start the first mission after loading it. After that, though, it works just fine until I restart the server and get kicked back again.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a sound mod for these by chance? Such a magnificent set of handguns that only need a bit of audio love.

• Like 3

Hello guys.  I am a noob at coding, but it looks like I figured out a work-around to make this mod work on a dedicated server.  I have attached before and after images to the sections I modified in the config file.  It worked for me, and, if you are having trouble, I hope it works for you. You will still get errors, but the guns, and other items will show up, and save.  Also, the server stopped hanging up for me.

Before:

o8OI2y6.png

After:

wwT3Mwc.png

1st post: 

Do not edit or redistribute without explicit permission... 

@Lighthammer2531A: please respect authors wishes and public copyright license and do not unpack His PBO file and edit His config and if You do it for your own use do not broadcast abaut it to the whole forum.

We all know how Arma 3 config works it s not rocket science.

Regards. 

1st post: 

@Lighthammer2531A: please respect authors wishes and public copyright license and do not edit his config and if You do it for your own use do not broadcast abaut it to the whole forum.

We all know how Arma 3 config works it s not rocket science.

Regards. 

Yes...  my first post on this account since my original "Lighthammer2531" account is gone.  Also, this post was to help others that had the same issue as me.  Editing a config may not be rocket science for you, but its a learning process for me, as well as others that may have the issue.

From what I can tell, at least in the forums I was checking out, there are a lot of people that could not get this mod to work.  So obviously your statement about "we all know how" doesn't ring so true.  Otherwise there would not be unanswered questions, at least over the last 10-11 months, asking how to make this mod work on a dedicated server.

All I am doing is attempting to help out. I did not run the mod through an overhaul, and redistribute it under my name, so just chill homie.  Whats the point of these forums if not to help others?

Editing other people's configs when they explicitly tell you not to edit their configs isn't helping anyone, it's theft. I see no quicker way to destroy this forum then folks going around ignoring the wishes of the people who actually create mods for the community.