Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Oh, if that's the case than sorry for buggin' you about it... again xD I'm a pain in the a** when it comes to gear :D

Btw, duuno if it's me or the sleeve pockets on the G3 are a bit big? Can't really say....

also the screens suck because i have 3 monitors and it takes it in a resolution of 5760 x 1080

Is it wrong that I can imagine fluttershy sitting behind his computer some, displeased with how your screens portrayed his texturing.....

Can't wait to see more!

Don't have the threat of force chokes in the future I hope!

And CK you're really about those drop leg holster huh?

It would be nice to see them done correctly and not like BIS has em done

Yeah brother, since i joined the army in brazil i never went to even a training without my pistol...don't know if you can see it it's in my picture, but for some reason it doesn't show here... yeah the BI holsters are almost in the knees, whereas a drop leg holster should be worn very near to the crouch

Oh a drop leg holster would look tactical as shit

It's okay Ck, now is not the time for drop leg holsters. That comes later.

Now that is pleasant to read... i'm loving everything...it's a shame i can't enlarge the last three pictures meatball posted thou

I personaly always disliked dropleg holsters as the feel nasty once you go prone and have to move like that, they get in the way a lot. For regular patrol duty its fine but i rarely did those to begin with.

Maybee there will be Holsters in the Future, attached to our Vest Models but not for now.

Well this pretty much depends if you wear them correctly and high enough, it should always be just few cm on your leg just to clear your rig, it should be worn in the high part of the thigh, i work in the amazon, have to cross river, walk in a crazy forest...drop on the ground.... never got in the way....but if you are wearing them on your knees like the BI ones...well than it's pretty much your own fault

Hello ladies and gentlemen. It's that time again, the time SOC gives you an update on what goes on!

In this update you will see a bit of content. This content includes a Crye Precision Combat Shirt, PRC 148 that has received some texture treatment and a MK 48! We've been striving for quality on all of our work and if I must say myself it's looking to be paying off!

We hope you enjoy this update.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/Assifuah/Models/SOC-CryePrecisionCombatShirt01_zps3b16e06c.jpg

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/Assifuah/Models/PRC148_zpsec936cbd.jpg

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/Assifuah/Models/MK4802_zps2652ed32.jpg

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/Assifuah/Models/MK4801_zps33baf700.jpg

What happened to nice big resolution images this days?

Looking forward to higher res images and won't make any judgments until then :)

There is 1 1920x1080 px Image of a Full soldier inside our MANW Entry. Do not worry, more to follow. And you wont need to look at still screenshots forever.

I love the attention to detail. The camo bleeding through on the underside of the fabric where the sleeve is rolled is spot on and something a lot of people forget

Looks great, I see a few areas where it is not right but I will wait until I can get my hands on it to let you know about all of those. Attention to detail is great but only if its accurate.

Also quick question, you guys still have the 4-8k maps you were showing us a while ago? Or was that a no-go?

Edited by Warden_1

Looks great, I see a few areas where it is not right but I will wait until I can get my hands on it to let you know about all of those. Attention to detail is great but only if its accurate.

Also quick question, you guys still have the 4-8k maps you were showing us a while ago? Or was that a no-go?

I am sure you will have something to say.... the point is they are as accurate as they are going to get and please do not get a tone that attention to detail is great but only if its accurate.. like if our work is so inaccurate. We have spent many hours getting this right and they will be to the best of our ability. What uniform are you judging this based off and are you looking at pictures or do you have an actual set to look at?

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

4-8K maps? What are you talking about?

Edited by Meatball0311

ive never seen a "map" or terrain from the SOC crew

I have a set, I dont mean to sound rude or anything, just want to be as helpful as I can and try to make them as close to the real thing as can be :)

I was referring to I believe either Scarecrow or Fluttershy mentioned the normal and texture maps would be either 4 or 8k because the engine could handle it now.

Actually I do have a small question, these are the older Crye only ones, not the new Crye/Drifire models right? Either way idk if you guys made G3 tags like you did for the AC's, I have had these for a while. All 3 versions are there for the woodlands, 1st version (the terrible one that ripped and what not), 2nd version (most common to see), and the newest CryFire mixture ones :) If you would like to borrow it just let me know I have the high res psd docs.

http://i.imgur.com/cIwoOMh.png (259 kB)

Edited by Warden_1

ive never seen a "map" or terrain from the SOC crew

He's referring to texture maps, not terrains.

I have a set, I dont mean to sound rude or anything, just want to be as helpful as I can and try to make them as close to the real thing as can be :)

I was referring to I believe either Scarecrow or Fluttershy mentioned the normal and texture maps would be either 4 or 8k because the engine could handle it now.

Actually I do have a small question, these are the older Crye only ones, not the new Crye/Drifire models right?

Thanks for wanting to help, but if you criticize please bring specifics. These are based off of Crye Precision G3 Combat Pants and Shirt and are modeled using actual material. Now I never stated that I am the best modeller, but these are the best that I am capable of doing. Is there going to be some things that could be better.. of course I am not Jesus. I am sure they will be tweaked until my mind explodes, but this is what you will get unless you model your own.

yes our bump maps are 4K-5K

Like I said I dont want to mention something now that may be fixed once you release them, I will wait until then to mention anything. I doubt much of it will be model related as the model you guys have is pretty good.