Sign in to follow this  
JohnBravo

ARMA 3 is so poor

I made my map myself..it called BritishLion mission part one...i enjoyed it

with respawn group 15 AI soldiers

i dont like word you said i am troll...i am very upset about it..

Hi, i agree that the ArmA3 is very poor IMO at this times; i though that they had it more made at this point after the ArmA2 & OA, but i was wrong... for the videos and screenshots that i've seen until now, is not that poor for an Alpha IMO. The people that have the Alpha should inform BIS about the main problems of the game with alot of detail in the reports, at least screenshots; and over all... report about the game breaking bugs for let BIS fix 'em, as that bug about the Aimpoint like scopes, that the light sources coming from behind hit on the glass texture by night making 'em useless (as they become solid and not transparent) so you can't see through; it's easyer to see with NVGs and was already pressent on the ArmA, is there on the ArmA2 too and was there on the AO too, has never been fixed and still there on the ArmA3; it's one of my main reasons for don't buy the game. Let's C ya

What? You don't buy Arma 3 for 24.99€ because of this?

Your decision mate... Your decision...

svgBPSWl.jpg c8jKHpyl.jpg

Edited by PurePassion

GUYS!!!!

I never heard that word..nobody said to me about that..They think i am Troll...What you mean i am Troll...i dont have no idea what you talking about troll????

I am 47 years old ...

What is Troll???

A troll is any common internet idiot who, despite posting potentially lengthy bits on the open internet, brings absolutely nothing to any conversation ever. They excel at wasting time, being anti-productive, and appearing unnecessarily rude to everyone they come in contact with. If you've not figured it out, read most of the replies to this thread. These forums have a hilarious tendency to reflect trolling back on blatant trolls 10-fold. Always worth watching.

And seriously.. if you're 47 years old, why are your 6 posts made with the linguistics skills of a 4 year old?

"And seriously.. if you're 47 years old, why are your 6 posts made with the linguistics skills of a 4 year old?"

Hard to say if he's using a translator, a troll, just plain ignorant or all three.

Everybody should be able to say what they want here but within reason. But his post falls into the 'without reason" category and really brings nothing to the table in the way of explaining in clear English just what the issue is here.

Referring to COD at the end of his post tipped his limited credibility out all over the floor. Troll.

Given that his name is JohnBravo, he seems capable of getting everything but spelling and prepositions mostly right, and he has an English icon and a mission called "BritishLion", English being his primary language is a fair assumption.

Hi, i agree that the ArmA3 is very poor IMO at this times; i though that they had it more made at this point after the ArmA2 & OA, but i was wrong... for the videos and screenshots that i've seen until now, is not that poor for an Alpha IMO.

It's like judging a book by it's cover!

ArmA3 is awesome despite it's many bugs(*cough* ALPHA).

It's like judging a book by it's cover!

ArmA3 is awesome despite it's many bugs(*cough* ALPHA).

I just had a funny-to-me realization about Arma 3's pricing... "You paid for half a game, the other half is just free DLC, it's just not Day One." :lol:

I just had a funny-to-me realization about Arma 3's pricing... "You paid for half a game, the other half is just free DLC, it's just not Day One." :lol:

and yet this "half a game" has much more intertainment in it than most game i have ever bought wooot :yay:

and yet this "half a game" has much more intertainment in it than most game i have ever bought wooot :yay:
And now you know why I promote this game by word-of-mouth. ;)

"ArmA 3 is so amazing" thread gets closed, "ArmA 3 is so poor" remains open. Only one thread provided evidence, go figure :)

"ArmA 3 is so amazing" thread gets closed, "ArmA 3 is so poor" remains open. Only one thread provided evidence, go figure :)

Heh was thinking the EXACTLY same :p

It's ALPHA... Deal with it or BYE and go play other games. (Good luck with that as you won't find better game in this genre)

Totally the wrong attitude, don't tell people to deal with it or clear off, each person that buys the game is entitled to an opinion, something you need to deal with.

You are not buying a game ... you are TESTING AN ALPHA! It just so happens that, eventually, when the game is complete, you will get the game.

Until then I totally agree with people being told to clear off, unless they are willing to help TEST the alpha.

So, constructive criticism is most definately welcomed, as is posting details of bugs on the feedback tracker. What is not welcome is whiners that think they have a right to complain about an ALPHA!

TL: DR ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA DEAL WITH IT!

Edited by Kremator

Totally the wrong attitude

In contrary to the thread title and content of the thread which you are posting in?

In contrary to the thread title and content of the thread which you are posting in?

danny96 post, is that not clear?

I'm not sure what is funnier. The OP, which is a thinly veiled attempt at trolling, or the fact that many have taken it seriously. I suppose, on reflection, it wasn't an attempt at trolling, it was a successful hit. The OP did a good job of sounding like English-as-second-language, but it's not completely convincing. The irony of the content was spot on, however. Well played sir!

That thread was closed because TOP provided nothing but a video and we have a video thread already.

A troll is any common internet idiot who, despite posting potentially lengthy bits on the open internet, brings absolutely nothing to any conversation ever. They excel at wasting time, being anti-productive, and appearing unnecessarily rude to everyone they come in contact with. If you've not figured it out, read most of the replies to this thread. These forums have a hilarious tendency to reflect trolling back on blatant trolls 10-fold. Always worth watching.

And seriously.. if you're 47 years old, why are your 6 posts made with the linguistics skills of a 4 year old?

thanks.. you think i am 4 years old....NO NO....because i am disabled person {deaf} i only use basic english then i am not only one. Tell you there are lots of disabled people who cant write english well and cant read..

thanks.. you think i am 4 years old....NO NO....because i am disabled person {deaf} i only use basic english then i am not only one. Tell you there are lots of disabled people who cant write english well and cant read..

If everythings is allright with your brain then there is no way that a 47 year old man will produce the language you are using.

I thought that you where a 10 year old Kazakstani kid or something.

Given that his name is JohnBravo, he seems capable of getting everything but spelling and prepositions mostly right, and he has an English icon and a mission called "BritishLion", English being his primary language is a fair assumption.

You dont know me that why...i was =}DSK{= Sgt JohnBravo made lots of CTF maps in Operation flashpoint {old}..I have no problem with another people when i use basic english..they know i am deaf person.

Problem is i never use teamspeak...i always use message only..

you never heard DSK Clan....i dont think so..Long time ago we got three deaf people in same clan with all hearing people..they helped us...we have good times

Edited by JohnBravo

Just curious...

How can you survive a combat game if you are deaf?

How do you know where fire is coming from? (Its hard enough spotting an enemy even when you know the general direction)

Just curious...

How can you survive a combat game if you are deaf?

Have you never played a game without sound on?

I had to play A3 without sound for two days, its doable.