Sign in to follow this  
glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement Modification

This is a nice addition that belt kit.

I wanted to do some different Vest types so I think this will get a place in the BAE content too :)

I had hoped to show some more, but unfortunately some other things popped up. So for the time being, only this video to show we are still making progress:

The system is side dependent as well. So BLUFOR and OPFOR can both have different information on a certain person.

Note that the British kit shown in this video is a few weeks outdated, I expect Donny will be posting an update with his latest progress on these later on (and it's good progress, they look awesome in game).

I had hoped to show some more, but unfortunately some other things popped up. So for the time being, only this video to show we are still making progress:

The system is side dependent as well. So BLUFOR and OPFOR can both have different information on a certain person.

Note that the British kit shown in this video is a few weeks outdated, I expect Donny will be posting an update with his latest progress on these later on (and it's good progress, they look awesome in game).

This. is. so. awesome.

Very nice stuff!

Great work gents.

Great looking mod! We'll probably adobt it as soon as it's out. However there is one thing I want to clarify about the medical system;

Is there going to a more common unconcious state (instead of just being killed) that lasts at least several minutes, or from 0 seconds (dies instantly) to many minutes depending on either wounds or some sort of random distribution (sort of like poor mans revive in ACE 2)?

Great looking mod! We'll probably adobt it as soon as it's out. However there is one thing I want to clarify about the medical system;

Is there going to a more common unconcious state (instead of just being killed) that lasts at least several minutes, or from 0 seconds (dies instantly) to many minutes depending on either wounds or some sort of random distribution (sort of like poor mans revive in ACE 2)?

It will be an improved unconscious system, based on CMS for A2. There will be instant kill, but it is also possible to stay unconscious for up to many minutes (there isn't really any real limit). Everything is depended on the wounds, a bit of chance, and provided treatment (or not).

I always felt that the biggest thing ACE was missing was a debilitating agony state between consciousness and unconsciousness. Even fatally wounded gunshot victims tend to stay away.

Ironically, the vanilla A2 system was perfect for this, especially as it allowed you to slow-crawl and shoot on occasion.

I'm TEMS and I'm getting this solely for the Combat Medical System, everything else is just gravy.

This is freaking awesome. Pushing the medic role and complexity even further.

I'm looking forward to it

Just wanted to post that this mod is looking really interesting. Great work - can't wait to see more / try it out.

As a Brit I'm liking the UK uniforms and equipment too :)

Just letting you guys know we are still working on this, although slowly.

The Combat Medical System module(also the A2 version) is currently taking up most of my time, but I have something else in the works for quite some time now that should hopefully soon be ready for a video.

In the main time, I suppose I could show you this image, which I believe had not been posted here yet:

http://i.imgur.com/YV24BPP.jpg

And hopefully by the end of this week I will show you guys a new video again, probably displaying the current implementation of the CMS and Advanced Interaction modules.

Im looking forward to getting my hands on this mod. I know you guys have a good group of players behind you but if you need any more testers iOGC will always be glad to help.

Im looking forward to getting my hands on this mod. I know you guys have a good group of players behind you but if you need any more testers iOGC will always be glad to help.

Hit me up on Skype.

Its nice to see some British content being made. I'm pretty impressed so far. Looking forward to testing it.

oooo i just got exited.... :D this could do over ACE easy

Is there an ETA on release, now that we do have a definite release date for ArmA 3, specifically a CMS release? I'm part of an A3 unit, and right now being our only medic is literally nothing because there is no medical system to really use, but a CMS would be a boost. I would be that the rest of the unit would be willing to test the entire system if you want, in a MP environment, or CMS if you only want testers for certain parts.

This is looking awesome, are there any plans for badges and flashes on the Combat Jackets? Or Rank Slides on the body Armour? I imagine it's quite a bit of mucking about for Donny but it would a pretty cool feature to have. Best of luck with the rest of the project!

Just found this thread.

You have my attention fine sir!

Looks good. Subscribed...

Milsim pride! Go team behind CSE!

Looks pretty promising. I hope you may realize all your plans on that.

This look stunning!! As a medic in my clan, I'm waiting anxiously to that mod!! That CMS look really greet! Ill cheke that tread daily !