noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment for Arma 3

Yes. The comments are wrong. "// Talk over radio" = talk over current radio. "// Talk over radio 2nd radio" = talk over first radio. And so on.

Not sure you've understood what I'm trying to do.

The notes are correct - there is no way to activate Radio 1 after you have selected radio 2, 3 or 4 without Manually CTRL-SHIFT-A'ing back to Radio 1 - remember THAT's what I'm trying to avoid. I would like 1 pushTT for each radio.

NouberNou, is there a feature tracker for me to request this ?

You're mistaken, This is doable>

the notes should read 1 2 and 3

And the talk over radio button is whatever you've got currently selected.

This has worked since forever and is how people juggle multiple radios.

At first it seems to work fine but then I keep getting this error from Team Speak..... Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again. and ACRE permanently stops transmitting any sounds even though the transmitting icon shows up bottom right of screen.

I have TS3 version 3.0.11.1

Could someone please help? :confused:

Not sure you've understood what I'm trying to do.

The notes are correct - there is no way to activate Radio 1 after you have selected radio 2, 3 or 4 without Manually CTRL-SHIFT-A'ing back to Radio 1 - remember THAT's what I'm trying to avoid. I would like 1 pushTT for each radio.

NouberNou, is there a feature tracker for me to request this ?

No. I'm very certain of this. I had to spend some time myself to figure it out. The comments are wrong. Just set it up like this:

Unbind 'class PTTRadio'. This action's real function is to talk over the currently active radio (by default, the first radio in your inventory, otherwise, the last one you selected)

Bind 'class PTTRadioAlternate_1' to your PRR key (default used to be capslock). This function, contrary to what its comment says, directly activates the radio in the first slot (usually, it's the prr you spawn with, otherwise it's in order of being picked up from a crate or the ground)

Bind 'class PTTRadioAlternate_2' to the key you want to use for your second radio (typically a long-range radio). This function will activate the radio in the second slot.

At first it seems to work fine but then I keep getting this error from Team Speak..... Action currently not possible due to spam protection. Please wait a few seconds and try again. and ACRE permanently stops transmitting any sounds even though the transmitting icon shows up bottom right of screen.

I have TS3 version 3.0.11.1

Could someone please help? :confused:

It's something called anti-flood in team speak. Rise the points per tick to avoid this message.

It's something called anti-flood in team speak. Rise the points per tick to avoid this message.

Thanks Bullet

Hmmm I join the team speak public server and create a temporary channel so I have no authority to do that though.

Besides having to rent my own TS server to then have the permissions to do that is there another way to be able to do this?

No. I'm very certain of this. I had to spend some time myself to figure it out. The comments are wrong. Just set it up like this:

Unbind 'class PTTRadio'. This action's real function is to talk over the currently active radio (by default, the first radio in your inventory, otherwise, the last one you selected)

Bind 'class PTTRadioAlternate_1' to your PRR key (default used to be capslock). This function, contrary to what its comment says, directly activates the radio in the first slot (usually, it's the prr you spawn with, otherwise it's in order of being picked up from a crate or the ground)

Bind 'class PTTRadioAlternate_2' to the key you want to use for your second radio (typically a long-range radio). This function will activate the radio in the second slot.

Thanks for bearing with me and showing patience. Ok I'm COMPLETELY confused now. I know that binding radio 1 (says 2) on the notes to my 1st key and radio 2 (says 3 on the Notes) to the second key does not work for me... Absolutely tested this to death. Only thing I haven't done is un-bind PTT (Capslock)

I'll have a play tomorrow and see if I can figure it...

SJ

Righto testing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCHOOLBOY error.

I had miss configured the PTT for radio 2 as 3..

DOH !

Thanks for making me check :)

SJ

Besides having to rent my own TS server to then have the permissions to do that is there another way to be able to do this?

Just download the server software from the Teamspeak website. It's free until 30 slots (if I remember correctly).

Make sure you opened the right ports in your router, lower/disable the spam/anti flood protection and you are good to go.

Thats what I use if I want to play with friends and acre. Works perfectly.

Just download the server software from the Teamspeak website. It's free until 30 slots (if I remember correctly).

Make sure you opened the right ports in your router, lower/disable the spam/anti flood protection and you are good to go.

Thats what I use if I want to play with friends and acre. Works perfectly.

OK mate thanks for that I'll give it a go!

I did all thing but

ACRE:Version: 1.4.10

ArmA2 Connected: No

it's still in this situation

I install propelry both plugins and userconfig with cut and paste

I try run both arma 3 and teamspeak in administor but no works

ofcouser it's a acre based teamspeak server

can anybody help me this situation?

I did all thing but

ACRE:Version: 1.4.10

ArmA2 Connected: No

it's still in this situation

I install propelry both plugins and userconfig with cut and paste

I try run both arma 3 and teamspeak in administor but no works

ofcouser it's a acre based teamspeak server

can anybody help me this situation?

How do you start A3 and TS3!? Do you go to the shortcut and clik right mouse button and select "Start as Administrator"!?!? It dosent work! You have to go to the properties of the shortcut and in the "compatibility" tab select the last option "Start as Administrator", of course do this to both to TS3 and A3!

I did already

I didn't mention I'm running in window 8.1

Still not happy

Are you starting the mods in the right order!?!? You have to put like this: -mod=@CBA_A3;@JayArmA3Lib;@ACRE;

Are you starting the mods in the right order!?!? You have to put like this: -mod=@CBA_A3;@JayArmA3Lib;@ACRE;

Doesnt matter really :)

Im using it in alphabetic order and it works just fine every time.

As long as Steam and TS is started with admin rights ofc, theres no issue on windows 8.1.

Doesnt matter really :)

Im using it in alphabetic order and it works just fine every time.

As long as Steam and TS is started with admin rights ofc, theres no issue on windows 8.1.

Then what is wrong whit me D:

Nope it's work

First i rollback to version teamspeak 3.0.11.1

and i use http://15thmeu.net/forums/index.php?topic=4280.0 this which Kincaid mentioned

and I just turn on radio with ctrl + shift + X and turn some volume and channel

then work

wut?

Edited by kgino1045

Whenever I try to install ACRE on my server and then actually join the server (yes I have acre installed client side and I am able to join other server) I get a server error during the splash screen process that says '...You have keys that are not verified by this server' and above that a list of every file in the @ACRE/Add-on folder. Any solutions?

Whenever I try to install ACRE on my server and then actually join the server (yes I have acre installed client side and I am able to join other server) I get a server error during the splash screen process that says '...You have keys that are not verified by this server' and above that a list of every file in the @ACRE/Add-on folder. Any solutions?

Turn of signature verification, ACRE does not have officially signed keys yet, so it wont work with signature verification.

IDI Systems and the ACRE team would like to proudly announce that ACRE for Arma 3 is now currently being tested by our test groups and is in mostly stable condition! It is an almost direct port of ACRE 1.4 for Arma 2 and should be available soon for public release!

More news to follow! Thank you to the community for your support and for BIS for their hard work and amazing products!

Almoust one year has passed,... any news on the development!? Or it's a abandoned project!?

Eh, they released ACRE for A3 several months ago now.

Almoust one year has passed,... any news on the development!? Or it's a abandoned project!?

Talked with NouberNou, cant tell you much i know from him as i promise :) But its W.I.P. and we have to wait.

Who did? UO? It was never really released.And with TS going the way they did/have with there API changes, ACRE3 is a long work in progress.But ACRE as it is now works fine in A3, just not so great with newer TS builds.

Talked with NouberNou, cant tell you much i know from him as i promise :) But its W.I.P. and we have to wait.

Thanks that makes me more relieved! ;) But if you can, just tell him to try to keep "us" more up to date how he project is going. ;)

I Use ACRE for a long time in A3, but it has many compatibility bugs with the newer versions of TS3,... and because the ACRE for A3 it's not a "Public Release" and many don't have it yet,... it's making clans move to TFR,...

Edited by Nuno Basto

It is public release, it's not like you have to go all ninja and steal it from somebody. As for the compatibility bugs, just don't update TS. It's not like the newer versions have any amazing new features.

Guys can anyone tell me if the following is possible to achieve with ACRE/ARMA please?

I want to be able to use two audio interfaces in order to separate the audio in-game/ACRE talking from the ACRE Radio audio.

The idea is to use a secondary audio interface with a small loudspeaker and a microphone purely for ACRE radio comms and then use my primary audio interface with headphones/mic for all standard ARMA in-game audio and the ACRE talking.

Hopefully this is pretty clear, I understand it would be an unusual setup. I will be looking at creating a project audio interface box that will replicate a radio by using ACRE as an input/output. Failing this, any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks