Untill i'll find a fix, try to use this workaround:

Open the functions.sqf anc comment those lines: (143,144,148,152)

_watch = 0;
while {loadUniform _unit < 0.97} do {_unit addItem "itemWatch";_watch = _watch + 1;sleep 0.0001;};
while {loadVest _unit < 0.97} do {_unit addItem "itemWatch";_watch = _watch + 1;sleep 0.0001;};
for "_i" from 1 to _watch do {_unit removeItem "ItemWatch";};

It should work! (maybe the line's number could be different)

Tested all the slots you reported and it worked great!

The only thing is giving an error is the re-breather. It's a BI fault since the command loadvest returns 0 and nor 1 but i can add a work-around

Edited by Giallustio

_watch = 0;
while {loadUniform _unit < 0.97} do {_unit addItem "itemWatch";_watch = _watch + 1;sleep 0.0001;};
while {loadVest _unit < 0.97} do {_unit addItem "itemWatch";_watch = _watch + 1;sleep 0.0001;};

The only thing is giving an error is the re-breather. It's a BI fault since the command loadvest returns 0 and nor 1 but i can add a work-around

awesome! I'm anxious to test this. No problems on the re-breather. I'll just have to find a workaround for my mission.

I'll let you know how the test went.

Sadly my pc has just blown up....I'm a student and it's hard to find the money to buy the new components i need, so i'll be off for a while until i'll grab some money.

I hope to see you soon!

Have fun!

So...where's the PayPal/donation account that all of us slackers that don't want to write our own healing scripts and use BTC revive can send a few dollars to and help you get the machine back up and running? :)

I'm down Meatball. What do you need Gialliustio. Perhaps as a community we can all chip in like 5$ and help. You've done quite a bit of work for us that's for sure. You're typing at least so what blew up? vid card?

done and done. Doesn't have to be much guys (and gals?) - whatever you can afford, but even if people put a dollar or two it can add up and help a major contributor to this community.

Grande Giallustio , ottimo script !

I love this script even if I never used it in my own mission but I really enjoyed tons of missions where the script was present so I donated , thanks Giallustio for the hard work

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

now I' am trying to figure out how to put this script in my mission , I saw the two tutorials but I' am not sure about one thing

is this script compatible with the multiple respawn modules of the vanilla Arma III ? I have 5 respawn positions made with the BIS modules , without the BTC revive all works fine but when I add the BTC I get a weird respawn issue , I respawn in the mid of the sea

_watch = 0;

yup that worked! :) Still having issues with my AAF medic, but I think it may be because I added a backpack. Gonna try default and see what's up. Otherwise working like a charm. Was able to test some missions tonight- thanks.

edit: default AAF medic works fine. :)

Edited by {HoD}Ferocious

Hi all

Giallustio sad about your computer, i guess it will be fix soon.

Your revive is a "must have" !

I have 1 question about mobile_spawn.

It is possible to delay thier activation. Currently they are available at the start of the mission.

In mine i don't want them at the start but after the 1st task for exemple is achieved.

I m new in edtor mission and i m almost sure it is possible to do but i don't know what i have to do. :j: (shame)

Other thing, it seems the scritp do not allow to keep gear. I m using V0.93 and "BTC_respawn_gear" is set 1 but we are losing some elements at the respawn. It should not i think.

Thanks by advance.:)

Edited by Soldat_Ryan

Hi all

Giallustio sad about your computer, i guess it will be fix soon.

Your revive is a "must have" !

I have 1 question about mobile_spawn.

It is possible to delay thier activation. Currently they are available at the start of the mission.

In mine i don't want them at the start but after the 1st task for exemple is achieved.

I m new in edtor mission and i m almost sure it is possible to do but i don't know what i have to do. :j: (shame)

Other thing, it seems the scritp do not allow to keep gear. I m using V0.93 and "BTC_respawn_gear" is set 1 but we are losing some elements at the respawn. It should not i think.

Thanks by advance.:)

Not sure about the first part.

As for versions, you need to be using 0.94 which has been updated because of the recent patch. Should solve your gear issues and if you spawn with watches check the fix in the post above you.

Hey,

I have a problem,

the Bandage Funktion is not on Work..

sry for my bad english

Ha, thank you {HoD}Ferocious, i didn't pay attention to the new version. :) I will update it.

If there is a solution for the 1st part i will be really happy ! :cool:

done and done. Doesn't have to be much guys (and gals?) - whatever you can afford, but even if people put a dollar or two it can add up and help a major contributor to this community.

+1 here

I installed version .94. I put the BTC Revive folder in my mission folder. I'm want to use this for COOP mode only, not the mobile vehicle respawn part. Right now the 'respawn' button does not disappear even though I have the setting set below to hide. Also, players can keep reviving forever even if they run out of First Aid Kits. Any help on either of these two problems? Here are my settings.

int.EXT:

call compile preprocessFile "=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_revive_init.sqf";

Description.EXT:

Respawn = 3;

RespawnDelay = 1;

RespawnDialog = 0;

#include "=BTC=_revive\=BTC=_respawn.h"

////////////////// EDITABLE \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

BTC_r_new_system = 0; //WIP - set 1 to activate it

BTC_r_wait_for_revive = 1;//If BTC_r_new_system set to 1 you can choose if you want or not a revive time available after death (Similar to wounding system in ACE)

BTC_r_action = 0;//[NOT IMPLEMENTED] - 0 if you don't want the healing animation (ACE style), 1 if you want the animations (You can't stop the animation)

BTC_r_med_fa = 1;//0 for only first aid kit, 1 if you don't have a medikit you need a first aid kit, 2 only medikit

BTC_r_cpr_time = 60;

BTC_r_trans_ratio = 100;

BTC_revive_time_min = 5;

BTC_revive_time_max = 600;

BTC_who_can_revive = ["Man"];

BTC_loop_check = 0;

BTC_disable_respawn = 1;

BTC_respawn_gear = 1;

BTC_active_lifes = 1;

BTC_lifes = 10;

BTC_spectating = 2;//0 = disable; 1 = units group; 2 = side units; 3 = all units

BTC_spectating_view = [0,0];//To force a view set the first number of the array to 1. The second one is the view mode: 0 = first person; 1 = behind the back; 2 = High; 3 = free

BTC_s_mode_view = ["First person","Behind the back","High","Free"];

BTC_black_screen = 0;//Black screen + button while unconscious or action wheel and clear view

BTC_action_respawn = 0;//if black screen is set to 0 you can choose if you want to use the action wheel or the button. Keep in mind that if you don't use the button, the injured player can use all the action, frag too....

BTC_camera_unc = 1;

BTC_camera_unc_type = ["Behind the back","High","Free"];

BTC_respawn_time = 0;

BTC_active_mobile = 0;//Active mobile respawn (You have to put in map the vehicle and give it a name. Then you have to add one object per side to move to the mobile (BTC_base_flag_west,BTC_base_flag_east) - (1 = yes, 0 = no))

BTC_mobile_respawn = 0;//Active the mobile respawn fnc (1 = yes, 0 = no)

BTC_mobile_respawn_time = 30;//Secs delay for mobile vehicle to respawn

BTC_need_first_aid = 1;//You need a first aid kit to revive (1 = yes, 0 = no)

BTC_pvp = 0; //(disable the revive option for the enemy)

BTC_injured_marker = 1;

BTC_3d_can_see = ["Man"];

BTC_3d_distance = 30;

BTC_3d_icon_size = 0.5;

BTC_3d_icon_color = [1,0,0,1];

BTC_dlg_on_respawn = 1;//1 = Mobile only - 2 Leader group and mobile - 3 = Units group and mobile - 4 = All side units and mobile

BTC_objects_actions_west = [];

BTC_objects_actions_east = [];

BTC_objects_actions_guer = [];

BTC_objects_actions_civ = [];

if (isServer) then

{

BTC_vehs_mobile_west = [];//Editable - define mobile west

BTC_vehs_mobile_east = [];//Editable - define mobile east

BTC_vehs_mobile_guer = [];//Editable - define mobile independent

BTC_vehs_mobile_civ = [];//Editable - define mobile civilian

};

////////////////// Don't edit below \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hi guys,

is it possible with the BTC revive to have on the same side (west) , two or more respawns points option , when the delay time is finished ?

(BTC_revive_time_max = 600;)

Thanks ;)

I'm having a respawn problem. When I respawn, I can not raise the gun I'm carrying or hip fire. I have to switch guns first, then I can shoot or ADS as normal. I feel like somewhere on these forums I read a similar problem once, but I can't find the thread now. Anyone have any insight on this?

Thank you

Edit: I've tried these mods every which way, and I can get everything to work until I try to respawn using the independent/guer faction. I don't believe its mod issues. BluFor works perfect.

Edited by FireWalker

I want to thank you all the guys that support me in this tough period, i don't know if you want to share who you are, but i think that helping it's a good thing and the gratitude is a good one too, so, an immeasurable thanks to Hazzard, John, Meatball, David, Foxy and SavageCDN! You are great guys! Thank you again!

Edited by Giallustio

Is it possible to disable the respawn button of your script completely? So both the onscreen button and the action menu button? So people have to use the respawn button from the 'escape' menu.

Giallustio,

I know you're having computer troubles, but I'm very interested in the development of your WIP healing system. Without ACE, this is the best option, however after a single COOP, we encountered a shipload of problems. I haven't seen much chatter about it in the past five or so pages, so I was wondering what progress we can see in the next update (whenever you find time to work on it).

If it helps, here are two consistent bugs my unit discovered:

1) Occasionally upon being revived, a player has no control of his character and still has a free-moving cursor on his screen. Killing him and reviving again usually fixes the problem.

2) When trying to put someone down from Carry, the carrier goes to a black screen and the carry-ee just floats mid-air.

I post this mainly to show that there is interest to see your WIP healing system improve, and I look forward to using it when it is more reliable.

It requires A LOT of work and my free time is not that much. It's used by very few people and honestly i think that it's not worth the trouble. When i'll be operative I want to start a new project and i've to release a new game mode that i made, so...

Hi guys ,

i´m here , just to let you know that in between the VAS and the BTC REVIVE , there is a conflict ........10000 watches are loaded in backpack, uniforms etc after the respawn or the "revive action".

How can we fix it .I went to the VAS thread and Tonic says that there is some conflict with other addons.....Sometimes.....

That´s all fox ....... ;)