ohally

Canadian Armed Forces Modification ARMA III

Indeed. The all Canadian Super Arrow. Being designed as we speak, i heard they will have a 1/5th scale model soon, and better yet, test flights, which would probably lead to full scale production of multiple models of the airplane to further development of this beast... What i didn't mention though, is it's an interceptor. A fighter version however can be made.

You know what? I quickly glanced at those photos and assumed they were the original Arrow FPDR .. had no idea this was an actual project!!

Here's a little teaser (likely to start some disagreements)

This is the AR-10T (a.k.a M110)

th_arma32013-12-1903-43-42-28_zps70871517.jpg

Before anyone starts with (WE DONT USE THAT)

Canada infact does - Read Before You Speak

I've taken some liberties by using the Green furniture and black painting of the rifle to allow it to blend into the sections better. This Rifle is used as a section marksman rifle as well as by spotters in sniper teams. It will be available in AR, TW, and ARCTIC camo patterns once released.

The model is the M110 from A2OA with a C7A1 butt stock instead of the default.

Hope to have this and more updates out before XMAS.

Cheers,

That AR-10T is beautiful. Can't wait. Will it have a beefy custom DMR sound like the main rifle? I like realistic sounds for guns, especially higher caliber rifles.

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:39 ----------

Is that a Canadian adoption of the PAK-50?

No, its a 5-6th gen upgrade to the Original Avro CF-105 Arrow. The Super Arrow will be equipped with thrust vector, stealth (obviously, but no your standard stealth that they claim the F-22 has today, its more complicated), and other 5th gen things that i probably have no idea exists.

Here are some screenshots of the CH-146 and CH-47F ...

3ezj.jpg

o6hv.jpg

n5s3.jpg

ymp9.jpg

zfw9.jpg

Credits

Originals: BIS

Model edits: Morency

A3 import and configs: Morency

Skins: Nixon

Also the 3D Elcan has been updated and tested will release soon in green and black and the M145 sight also.

Cheers,

Nixon

Regarding 3D elcans.

There has been a lot of demand for this site and Nixon as well as myself have each chipped away at a version of it. I let mine fall to the way side so most of the WIP shots are Nixon's variant.

The 3D elcan will release as an extra sight in the pack. The default will remain as the 2D Elcan.

The reason for this is as follows:

we the CAF team like to keep things are true to life as possible. That being said some of the 3D "scopes" in the game (not just the ELCAN) become more of overly zoomed reflex sights then anything else.

Having used the C79A2 Elcan frequently I can say in confidence, the 2D version delivers a much more accurate feel to it's real life counter part.

However Nixon has worked hard on these and many of you have asked for them so they will be included in the next patch CAF v 1.1 coming soon.

I will ensure the classlists PDF is fuly updated at that time.

Thanks a bunch can't wait... and thanks for making it ALiVE compatible :yay:

Thanks a bunch can't wait... and thanks for making it ALiVE compatible :yay:

@Ohally: Yay, that´s a good measure to offer both 2D and 3D scopes, so you can please greeks and trojans (pun intended with the Theatre of War in Arma3 =P)

@SavageCDN: I wonder why there´s none Alive missions to download on the User Missions tab from this forum nor at Steamworks =/ (we have only the showcase, idf version and operation crownwell) - would love to play Alive with CAf units, but lack the wisdom to setup all needed modules to create a mission myself...

Honestly I think that design is pretty ugly. Looks like the Pak-50 and the Arrow had a baby.

I like the Red and White colour scheme as a homage to the original Arrow.

Edited by Tuskin38

Honestly I think that design is pretty ugly. Looks like the Pak-50 and the Arrow had a baby.

I like the Red and White colour scheme as a homage to the original Arrow.

The design... yeah, i agree it's not the best looking, but i trust what Canadian Aeronautical engineers design. As far as the paint goes, there can be many options.

Avro_Canada_CF_105A_Arrow_by_bagera3005.png

_B20.jpg

;2582386']@SavageCDN: I wonder why there´s none Alive missions to download on the User Missions tab from this forum nor at Steamworks =/ (we have only the showcase' date=' idf version and operation crownwell) - would love to play Alive with CAf units, but lack the wisdom to setup all needed modules to create a mission myself...[/quote']

It's quite simple to use if you have any experience at all in the editor. Read through the manual for ALiVE then check out a few of the demo missions to see how it's done. Adding CAF units is just a matter of replacing BLU_F faction with CAF_TW or CAF_AR in the placement and OPCOM modules. Post in the ALiVE thread if you need more help (sorry for OT).

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account ( Ohally ) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account ( Ohally ) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Thanks fox

Noooooooooooooooooooo! You're retired! You've been here long before I was,and I wish you the best, Foxhound.

Also, nice additions, and interestingly enough the AR10 works with the new attachment system, and has the bipod deployment that the EBR does. Did you make it off of the EBR?

Hello ! Your mod is just fantastic, i love the Chinook.

But I spotted a funny bug, IA have, so to speak, problems of orientation, the idea to go out of the vehicle, and to find itself in the hold is brilliant, I love, I report to you this bug for fix it.

And also, the entrance to be a passenger is very hard to find, even when we go into the hold.

Thank you for your mod, it is brilliant! That changes retexturations like crazy! New vehicles, that gives a wind of freshness on ARMA!

Scrrens : http://www.noelshack.com/2013-52-1387795130-2013-12-23-00001.jpg < Oh shit, where is the exit ?

http://www.noelshack.com/2013-52-1387795130-2013-12-23-00002.jpg < Here ! Go go !

(I'm french so my english is not good.)

Hello ! Your mod is just fantastic, i love the Chinook.

But I spotted a funny bug, IA have, so to speak, problems of orientation, the idea to go out of the vehicle, and to find itself in the hold is brilliant, I love, I report to you this bug for fix it.

And also, the entrance to be a passenger is very hard to find, even when we go into the hold.

Thank you for your mod, it is brilliant! That changes retexturations like crazy! New vehicles, that gives a wind of freshness on ARMA!

Scrrens : http://www.noelshack.com/2013-52-1387795130-2013-12-23-00001.jpg < Oh shit, where is the exit ?

http://www.noelshack.com/2013-52-1387795130-2013-12-23-00002.jpg < Here ! Go go !

(I'm french so my english is not good.)

We are aware the Chinook does not play well with AI at this time. We are trying to tweak it while keeping the get in/out from the inside of the helicopter. thanks for the screens ;)

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Noooooooooooooooooooo! You're retired! You've been here long before I was,and I wish you the best, Foxhound.

Also, nice additions, and interestingly enough the AR10 works with the new attachment system, and has the bipod deployment that the EBR does. Did you make it off of the EBR?

it is based of the EBR config wise. The model was tweaked by myself from BIS A2OA M110. I added a solid butt stock and the proxies for all attachments.

Hello i like the chinook and the grif do they work with setobjecttexture if so can you provide a template?

also can you make it so the chinook can kinda but not really land on the surface of water to deploy boats? and other small vehicles

also your my hero for adding the warning tone when the engine is damaged

Hello I am a team that relies on the U.S. army, I wonder if you permit me to make a texture for us to use in the aircraft, it is logical and possible to do so logical.