Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

hm they could grave our names in some cemetery on the stones or sth. like that ^^

maybe on the rings of the houses ^^ anyway.. it doesnt bother me.. i just hope they can solve all the software errors and such! thats what really matters

I'm sure this has been answered before, but if I buy ACR off sprocket will it work with a Steam ARMA2/CO?

Just ask for a refund and re-purchase it...

They can't deny you a refund for a pre-order.

Just ask for a refund and re-purchase it...

They can't deny you a refund for a pre-order.

Or just wait and order it when it shows up on Steam. Why go through the hassle?

Or just wait and order it when it shows up on Steam. Why go through the hassle?

Some people don't like having the ArmA series on steam. Not saying he's one of them, but I don't. I have them all on disc. Makes the game easier for modding, plus I prefer to run it on SSD.

Some people don't like having the ArmA series on steam. Not saying he's one of them, but I don't. I have them all on disc. Makes the game easier for modding, plus I prefer to run it on SSD.

Bink nailed it here.

Some people don't like having it on steam, I am one of those. I have ArmA 2/IF/BF3 on my SSD, but every other game on one of my regular HDDs.

Also I was talking to the people complaining about the price drop. Refund the $11.99 and then re-purchase it at $8.99 if it makes you so furious.

*shrug*

I have arma2 via steam. Install beta. Copy arma2 and arrowhead folder to SSD. Run Arma2.exe. Presto. Arma2 on SSD.

-k

*shrug*

I have arma2 via steam. Install beta. Copy arma2 and arrowhead folder to SSD. Run Arma2.exe. Presto. Arma2 on SSD.

-k

That's sweet, to each his own. I don't like going through Valve & Steam. Plus, I purchased the games back before they were on Steam.

*shrug*

-k

Slightly off topic, will installing Arma2 on SSD with the OS on normal HDD increases performance ? I plan to get a SSD but lazy to reinstall everything again in SSD.

@Muahaha

Please do not derail a thread, lets keep the SSD discussion in the SSD thread shall we?

@Muahaha

Please do not derail a thread, lets keep the SSD discussion in the SSD thread shall we?

Alright Foxhound sir, time to dig out the old SSD thread...

The difference is, of course, that paying extra to get earlier access is ok. If you choose to purchase at release, you pay more to get earlier access than if you wait for a post release sale. That's not what happened with ACR. We who preordered early were punished by having to pay more without getting anything for it.

In that case I was probably rewarded for patience :rolleyes:

It isn't like BIS did this to that Carrier Command pre-order or anything. Now that would've been a big deal.

leiod7jozrn.png

I found this in Chernarus. In a locker on the ground.

:cool:

Ok, Marek i found it so gimme the alpha now.;)

Oh, okay. I guess I misunderstood your post. The post above yours was talking about Steam so I thought you meant if the BIS code doesn't work on Steam you can always get a refund and then re-order through Steam. Which didn't make much sense to me, lol.

Carry on. :)

Awesome, I've always loved Czech weapons, I own a couple of them, it'll be awesome to see them in-game.

Preordered it! Can't wait until it comes out, more stuff to play with is always great.

A little off-topic, will you make DLC of soviet-Afghanistan war?

So...we are getting Dog related things in this DLC then..interesting!

I'm going to go ahead and say this won't happen.

With a bit of extra work from somebody, they could use Vilas P'85 and probably do a Soviet-Afghanistan War mod.

OTK studio's was working on a mod awhile ago for OA and it looked very promising. OTK is known for great work but they are perfectionists and it will take some time before it's released.

Great to see the new screenshots. Looking even more promising.

I'm really interested in whether or not a new enemy faction will be introduced along with this DLC, we already seem to be getting a lot of content based off of what we've seen in those screens today.

Good to see the guys from CSLA are involved in it too. This will make it a quality DLC.