Sign in to follow this  
VampyricTyrant

The Apocalypse has started!

Are we now witnessing the rise of the zombies? Humans who subject themselves to fluoride, aspartame, psychiatric drugs, vaccines and street drugs end up lobotomizing their higher brains. Vaccines, for starters, cause extreme neurological damage, and some vaccines are actually made of aggressive viruses designed to "eat" targeted regions of the brain, resulting in a biological lobotomy.

Lulz, wanst sure if it was a parody site or if they actually ment it. Had to look it up.

Objection, he got shot in torso not in the head :D

I don't believe it, I think its simply a murder and a cannibal.

Drugs can have millions of effects.

Plus victim is recovering AS a human so umm well if he would recover it would be as a zombie.

Edited by Sakowski

He was fed up with junk food.

Edited by ProfTournesol

Did they shoot the second guy too? They have to, or he will spread it^^

No the second guy is recovering in hospital but without... part of his face lol

I mean come on if it would be a zombie apocalypse he would be infected already :P

But why was the other dude naked too? This is very strange, I better go and build a flamethrower

Here are some things I researched about it and I got these possibilities

strain of LSD
drug causes the person to strip off their clothing because their body temperature reaches such a high degree.

My possibility is that way way over doses LSD and possibly a cannibal.

http://www.cdc.gov/phpr/zombies.htm

Zombie Preparedness

We continue to reach and engage a wide variety of audiences on all hazards preparedness via Zombie Preparedness;
"If you are generally well equipped to deal with a zombie apocalypse you will be prepared for a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake, or terrorist attack." So please log on, get a kit, make a plan, and be prepared!

Umm, ok then.

Maybe that's it, we are already viewed as the zombie :)

Hehe, braindead vs undead, i like it :icon_ohmygod: :936:

But why was the other dude naked too?

Lol maybe it was a combination of drugs and a gay rape that the other guy was preventing so he ran out of the house.

WqkR3fo389w

My possibility is that way way over doses LSD and possibly a cannibal.

You can't overdose on LSD :3

You can't overdose on LSD :3

Lets say "Too much" than

seriously nothing explains that its zombie connected, maybe he growled to others and didnt die from first few shots, but science shows how tough human can be, human can pick up very heavy shit that originally they cant because the brain limits it from you it however LSD actually "unlocks" the sectors of your brain LSD does not only make you imagine stuff like people and so on, maybe when he toke LSD he was fan of zombies and imagined he is a zombie? :P all the information about them were stored in his brain but obviously he couldnt do zombie shit because brain limits you from it, the guy ate his eyeballs - not hard to take out, part of face, thanks to LSD it improved his power in teeth.

I do not believe this has any connection to the zombie apocalypse show me why two of them were naked if its a zombie stuff connection.

As well "cocaine psychosis"

Coming soon

VBZ

A military training system based on the award winning DayZ zombie survival simulation

...My possibility is that way way over doses LSD...

Hi all

In reply to Sakowski's suggestion of LSD.

Probably not LSD. Otherwise the sixties would have been full of Face eating Zombies rather than Peacenik Flower children. Also very little LSD used nowadays.

Common Drugs nowadays are things like: Speed, Coke, MCat and designer drugs.

Rabies?

Angel Dust (PCP)? Another old drug but still used; that has been recorded as causing extreme violence, people who take it can resist pain, tasers have no effect on them, and have to be shot several time. Stripping off is also standard effects of PCP. There was tendancy for drug gangs to take it if they were going to war in order to make themselves more violent, which it did but they often killed their friends as well so it kind of self limited, ain't Darwen Great?

There is a previous case of canabalism and nakedness with PCP.

...The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Tooth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and screaming at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

As always follow the link to the original text in full

A new designer drug, possibly a PCP analogue?

Alcohol? The cause of more serious violence than any other drug?

A single minded violent individual? There have been several cases in the past of people biting off ears and noses in fights. Again alcohol as a an inhibition remover.

The effects of playing computer games with zombies in them or watching films with zombies in them?

My money is on PCP or a new designer drug with similar effects to PCP.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

I really, really have to wonder why the police had to shoot an unarmed guy when they could have easily apprehended him. There is just no excuse, and the shooter(s) should be put on trial.

my money is on a mix of alcohol, a cocktail of drugs and anger issues (i bet if you checked his record theres assault charges in there)

I really, really have to wonder why the police had to shoot an unarmed guy when they could have easily apprehended him. There is just no excuse, and the shooter(s) should be put on trial.

Irish guy got shot dead in the US after mistaking a house for his sisters house who he visiting. the cop was found not guilty on all charges.

Edited by Slatts