purepassion

Is Arma 3 authentic?

About an other subject I was just wondering how realistic it is to just swap the optics on the fly and have it perfectly zeroed for the rifle right away...

I asked this a while back too. Most modern sights and mounting systems these days do not suffer a disruption of zero on sight change (provided the sight was correctly zeroed in the first place).

The infamous Mi-48 "Kajman"

Where you find this hellicopter? I ask you because I work in aviation industry and I do not know about the existence of this hellicopter. It isn't real.

Where you find this hellicopter? I ask you because I work in aviation industry and I do not know about the existence of this hellicopter. It isn't real.

Welcome to the forums. The Mi48 is a fictional helicopter, basically an Mi28 with a Hind-esque cargo bay.

You're right, it's fictional. The photo is of an Mi-28 and meant to show what inspired the design for the Mi-48.

Welcome to the forums!

Don't take this personally, sir, but this subject has been discused so many times before:

oh-no...-not-this-shit-again.jpg

PurePassion, could You, please, add this image to the first post right after Mi-48? It would probably help just a bit :icon_twisted:

That is simply what you get if you let a casual player show his authentic military expertise and keep on putting a blind eye on his views/examples. :tongue:

Sorry. There is so many threads, that I can't read it all

PurePassion, could You, please, add this image to the first post right after Mi-48? It would probably help just a bit :icon_twisted:

172531__thatbop_lmeja7.jpg

:icon_twisted:

Hate that gun :mad:

Arma3_screeenshot_PCGUS_01_exclusive-627x352.jpg

T-100 will be like mix of t-90 and "black eagle" and in the matter of fact it will be named not a T-100, it will be named "Armada"

It will be looks like that one:

1308627018_D0A2-95.jpg

As you can see - no strange edged gun.

T-100 is a fictitious tank. Read. Rewind. Read again.

But they couldn't rant then. Less funny.

Its an future-fictional tank with the Nemo mortar cannon.... Anyway some of the A3 stuff just looks like "old" things are mixed, shaked & stirred together. Blame the Aliens or Czech beer!! ;)

Sorry. There is so many threads, that I can't read it all

The gyst is that BI wanted some creative freedoms this time around rather than focusing fully on present day hardware.

T-100 will be like mix of t-90 and "black eagle" and in the matter of fact it will be named not a T-100, it will be named "Armada"

It will be looks like that one:

http://topwar.ru/uploads/posts/2011-06/1308627018_D0A2-95.jpg

"Armata" is not a designation for the perspective tank, but a codename for the whole project for developing family of armored vehicles. And no, it won't be

mix of t-90 and "black eagle"
, but absolutely new design, resembling rather Object 195 (and, ironically enough, it may have something "merkavish" in its looks). No one knows yet, how the tank from this family will be designated, besides, BiS tank has nothing to do with "Armata" project.

The gyst is that BI wanted some creative freedoms this time around rather than focusing fully on present day hardware.

In the middle of previous century people thought that futuristic weaponos would be look like water gun looks in modern world.

944_0.jpg

but they doesnt

So Bi studio triggered the same backflash. too bad.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

BiS tank has nothing to do with "Armata" project.

I have just found new info : the tank based on armada platform will be named t-99 . It will be based mostly on black eagle. As you can see Only "1" distinguish that tank from t-100 in arma 3. So i think bi studio mean t-99 tank when they named their tank t-100

http://pro-tank.ru/blog/725-the-new-tank-armada

In the middle of previous century people thought that futuristic weaponos would be look like water gun looks in modern world.

http://www.pups.lg.ua/sites/userdata/pups.lg.ua/images/product_images/popup_images/944_0.jpg

but they doesnt

So Bi studio triggered the same backflash. too bad.

Actually it looks similar to the KRISS SDP.

Qyl9WSJ2b6E&feature=related

I love how a game that it's realism mainly comes from the tactics for infantry. Isn't allowed a little bit of creative freedom when it comes to near future equipment.

Please do keep in mind they still fire real world projectiles ;)

Don't like it? Make a replacement mod. Such is a beauty of Arma.

Ihatecheaters - you complain about silly tank cannon , which is not used in our real life tank?

That type of cannon exist - http://h8.abload.de/img/patrianemoonpatriaamvpe05f.jpg

BIS liked that and they created a tank cannon version from it

they won't change that because you and your spamming the forum with your "hate"

Don't like it? Make a replacement mod. Such is a beauty of Arma.

Great idea! and i have already found new face texture for soldiers:

jobzonedoll1.preview.jpg

@Ihatecheaters

Please stop spamming the thread with nonsense.

Look out guys, we got another FeoFUN here.

And here we go again...where was that smiley.......oh here it is FPDR