Sign in to follow this  
ihatecheaters

What if IRAN will be defeated before Arma 3 will be released?

.... Well since it has nothing to do with the real world i dont see how the two are connected...

there is endless universe outside with unlimited amount of realities ... pick one :)

there is endless universe outside with unlimited amount of realities ... pick one :)

Okay... I am the CEO of Bohemia Interactive and I command you to release some new Arma3 footage! :D

okay... I am the ceo of bohemia interactive and i command you to release some new arma3 footage! :d

lol :D

BIS' games take place in an alternate history world, so they can do what they want...

BIS will scrap everything and create a scenario where NATO SF attack a Brazilian favela. No wait! Stay with me! A... russian attack...on... NEW YORK!!!!11

P.S. If Mad is the new CEO, I'm the new marketing director. Stand by for CG trailers with over dramatic music that have little to do with ArmA 3's game mechanics. It's gonna be glorious :yay:

Edited by Maio
Warm sake with sweet sower duck

Germany was beaten in 1918, no?

There are like 20 years between now and ArmA3's story. Iran will have enough time.

Can I call dibs on Creative Director then?? Arma 4 will include Land sharks wich have froglegs armed with uzi's versus delta force who will use marine assets......

Arma 4 will include Land sharks wich have froglegs armed with uzi's versus delta force who will use marine assets......

Wait... Where are the fricken' laser beams? :yay:

The universe where I create the perfect Arma in 10 seconds and achive everyones undying gratitude adoration and money....

BIS' games take place in an alternate history world, so they can do what they want...

And I though reality is the alternate history world :icon15:

To go with the topic ... what if US will be defeated before Arma 3 will be released? :D

Legislator;2092288']And I though reality is the alternate history world :icon15:

To go with the topic ... what if US will be defeated before Arma 3 will be released? :D

Then I think we will have bigger problems. ;)

Pretty sure the Soviet Union no longer existed by the time OFP came out...

of course iran wont be defeated before arma3 takes place

they got flying saucers......maybe thats what you are looking for in SP?

Edited by Slatts

Not really :p The main faction is NATO, that's still a bunch of different countries, and the devs are Czech. It won't impact it at the slightest.

Aside from losing their most powerful military force, most advanced research and most of their nukes, no, NATO won't be affected by US defeat.

At least we would not have to worry about SOPA than :)

Pretty sure the Soviet Union no longer existed by the time OFP came out...

Yeah, but that didn't matter because OFP was set in the 80's, when the USSR still existed. Although, it doesn't really matter what happens because it is set in the Armaverse.

The Mega Man series is ruined for me because no robot revolution happened in 200X. Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon too. :(

Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon too. :(

Because no developer uprising took place and overthrew Ubisoft? You're not alone.

Is there PLAN B from developers?

Then we fight a country that is like Iran but absolutely fictional. Tajikismaznialiranistan.

The Mega Man series is ruined for me because no robot revolution happened in 200X. Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon too. :(
and don't forget about the eugenic wars, and were the hell is Khan Noonie Singh, the augmented super dictator that fled earth in 1996 aboard the SS Botany Bay.

btw: It does not matter if Iran is defeated in near future, just look at Iraq, it got defeates twice and is still in existance, as well as Germany.

Edited by Beagle