Well there are ACE modules that restrict other units to use morphine, epinephrine....

Yeah, but if those are on, is there a way to allow some other units (via scripts) to use medical supplies

I have an issue Reloading where it doesn't actually reload, it does the animation but my clip stays the same, i have half a dozen+ in my bags and haven't used them yet, and the only way to solve this is via repacking then it lets me reload a full clip, but then it happens again later(i know i am not going through all of my mags, there are always ones that are full...it just doesn't chose them).

Any idea whats going wrong?

Edit- This gets to the point, where even if my mag is empty and i press R, it reloads but doesn't put a new clip in, i have to go through the scroll wheel menu and choose reload, then it works again.

sounds to me like you are just checking your mag. I would double check your key binds.

no help for my bug ? i reinstalled everything !

Hi all can some one please clear this up for me

I have ARMA 2 combined ops and latest ACE2 but what I need to know what version of CBA should I be running?.

CBA

CBA A2

or

CBA OA

Thanks

P.S

The dedi server all so has the same setup so would this have to be the same?.

Thanks

You can put all 3 folders into the one CBA folder and it will work, in fact, it's the only way I get mine to work without errors.

Edited by eny
missed out quote

You can put all 3 folders into the one CBA folder and it will work, in fact, it's the only way I get mine to work without errors.

ohh thats a good idea will keep it tidy I will do this

Thanks

ohh thats a good idea will keep it tidy I will do this

Thanks

Just to be clear, you have one folder called @CBA which has the CONTENTS of the other 2 folders pasted into it and keeping the same structure of folders, NOT one folder with 3 folders in called CBA, CBA OA and CBA A2. I hope that makes sense?

Yeah mate I got ya :).

So in me start command I have this

@CBA

instead of

@CBA;@CBA OA etc etc

And in me ARMA2 DIR I have one folder called @CBA and in there I have the other two @CBA`s.

Thanks for the tip I will deffo use this.

Is that no longer part of the mod?

Yep

Does it have something to do with having the steam version?

Nope

go to your root install directory (if it is steam, it will be Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead, if you have a BI copy, then it will be E:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\) then go to the @ace folder, and then go into the clippi folder, and you'll see a program called "aceclippi", open it, and click the "Change manual options" button, and there you could enable your crosshair.

Wonderful. Thank you for the reply!

This isn't about a glitch in ACE; I'm just looking for an informed opinion.

All hell just broke loose with my clan's game. On our server, and on the clan leader's PC, crucial ACE and ACRE functions have stopped working. Radio buttons no longer work (but localized audio does), interaction menus and healing are down, some players have disappearing scope markings, etc.

My theory is that something is wrong with the CBA installation, to cause such a wide variety of malfunctions. Others blame the latest beta patch, but other servers and my local machine run everything perfectly. Could I be right?

All hell just broke loose with my clan's game. On our server, and on the clan leader's PC, crucial ACE and ACRE functions have stopped working. Radio buttons no longer work (but localized audio does), interaction menus and healing are down, some players have disappearing scope markings, etc.

Are you maybe using ASR ? If so: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33476

Xeno

Hi there,

is there a chance to make the M1 repairable? In domination for example it is not even possible to repair the M1 after placing it on the vehicle service point. After repair you start the engine and the fuel is suddenly gone. I read in another thread that this is partly on purpose for all the obvious and not so obvious reasons, but since we are just 3-4 players, it is more then ridiculous to blow up your tank just to force a respawn rather then being able to repair it after lifting it home. Thx in advance.

guys i installed windows 64bit on my computer and now when i launch ace the texture are just blurry but when i turn off it the game just run fine any idea ? (i run out of idea) !

guys i installed windows 64bit on my computer and now when i launch ace the texture are just blurry but when i turn off it the game just run fine any idea ? (i run out of idea) !

Windows 7, or 8 preview?

windows 7

Edit : do you want a ticket with full repro and .rpt ?

Edited by M1n1d0u

New beta breaks ACE. 1 mag is 1 kg now.

A soldier with a standard equipment is carrying like ~80 kgs now

Edit: It seems to affect only some magazines/items. F.e. does not seem to affect stanags. I'll test it more later and post a repro.

Edited by metalcraze

I have ACE and CBA installed for A2 and OA, by Sixupdater, and the "place charge" (or whatever is called) option doesn't appear anymore in the quickmenu. Even if I actually have the explosive in the inventory.

So I cant use them!

I looked into the ACE key settings and seems there's nothing about them.

Anyone else experienced this? What can I do?

Thx!

use the self interaction key and explosif after look the satchel and press Interaction key and put the clacker