Sign in to follow this  
Cripsis

Unofficial developer physics demonstration

If this is in Arma 3 then there really are no other game for me. I find it funny when i think about how racing games brag about them having destructible models and then looking at this and saying "No biggie, just one of many features in a combat simulator". ;)

I hate you for posting this video Cripsis. Spent so much money in these pants and WTF am i going to do now? No laundry service will clean poop, piss and jizz!!

I wonder if .50 cal rounds will blow doors off vehicles. Damn that would be cool.

I can very much see this for things like moving armor plates on tanks etc. would absolutely love this :)

I don't even start with the destruction :rolleyes:

Man, now all I wanna do is get home so I can finally watch the video. Reading your responses is killing me. :(

Man, now all I wanna do is get home so I can finally watch the video. Reading your responses is killing me. :(

It's super interesting. It will change the way you look at the world once you see it.

It's super interesting. It will change the way you look at the world once you see it.

I got so pumped up after watching it I had to take a cold shower. I was tempted to tease and taunt MadDogX about how awesome the video is but that would be plain cruel. :p

I imagined that aswell but, I mean, that would be just too cruel. I mean we all saw this uber amazing video and he just can't. Thinking about not being able to see the amazing video but reading comments about it must be a horrible feeling.

Teasing him and telling him what he is missing out would be the cream on the cake.

:D :p

I imagined that aswell but, I mean, that would be just too cruel. I mean we all saw this uber amazing video and he just can't. Thinking about not being able to see the amazing video but reading comments about it must be a horrible feeling.

Teasing him and telling him what he is missing out would be the cream on the cake.

:D :p

Yeah man....

But we are going way off topic. Any thoughts on the part when he did that thing with the car :bounce3:? I smell a technology transfer.

Wow, this has to be in AIII. Shooting doors off hinges, reactive armor that actually reacts, vehicles falling apart... the sky's the limit.

Also, the runover mechanic will quit being so silly as in AII (where it didn't work at all most of the time, and mostly worked on friendly AI).

I'm enjoying it immensely. I'm especially enjoying the naked girls. I hear though that they're going to replace it with a non-naked girl version soon.

Personally, regarding the question "what VBS2 features could probably be in A3", this video is much more interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/user/bisimmedia#p/c/B231B280A0C83C32/3/nd9W_SndS0g

Some scenes definately look likes the vids we've already seen in several official A3 presentations....

Now you can wet your pants. :p

:EDITH:

Personally i think (hope) that the roots of A3 will be closer to VBS2 than A2.

This video is just a "showreel" of BIS. The scenes(driving boat and diving) are the normal E³, gamescom Arma 3 presentations ;)

Erm, i don't think so, Tim. ;)

- It's the YT channel of Bohemia Interactive Simulations

- there are only VBS2 clips in this channel

- It refers to the I/ITSEC 2011

- Top left, the VBS2 Logo is permanently shown

- the clip's title is VBS2 v2.0 Preview - I/ITSEC 2011

This tells me, it is not "just" a generic BI Showreel.

Edited by [FRL]Myke

God dayum :eek:

Oh, and I hate all you VBS owners for not coming here with your awesome smarminess and bragging bout how good your life has just become in juicy detail :mad:

Dunno if this were already posted, but this is kinda interesting:

Tow:

Edited by Shelestov

Myke;2058609']Hmm...can't see any non-VBS clips in this channel..

As PurePassion pointed out, that one video is basically a compilation of ArmA2 and 3 trailers. ;)