CameronMcDonald

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

For me Real Unleveled Skyrim and Skyrim Monster Mod go perfectly with Morrowloot and Duel - Combat Realism.

First one cripple equipement leveling - now rare stuff is really rare, no more common bandits with glass swords and ebony shields, high tier weapons and armors are hand placed in game worlds. Yep, just like in Morrowind, where nothing above silver weapons was randomly generated.

Second one increase combat speed and difficulty. Enemy will now block more often and will blast player with powerattacks any chance he get. It's not unusuall to meet enemy able to kill mid-level player in steel plate armor with 4-5 steel warhammer's swings, archers can kill you with few arrows too. You can no longer just waltz in, and just kill everyone like tank cutting through infantry. Also high level enemies (possible to meet anytime with Unleveled Skyrim) in heavy armor will laugh-off your attacks as their armor now wil absorb most of it.

Also I use self-made mod that reduce overpowered perks. Use-all perks like Barbarian or Juggernaut give 10%/level bonus instead of 20%/level, and smitthing perks don't double weapon/armor upgrade avaliable, but is required to do so.

Currently at level 40 I'm able to fight most wildlife on equal terms, and high-level bandits as long as there's no more than 2 of them. Giants still kill me with 2 powerattacks though.

Hey guys, Does anyone want my website for Skyrim?

Portraits of Skyrim

see it here:

http://portraitsofskyrim.webs.com/

i think im going to give it away, or delete it as I dont get much traffic which is my own fault but most traffic i get is fro the forums here, lol

I play Skyrim off and on and my site here cost me $10 a month to keep running, site as you guys can see has thousands of pics already, and 84 vids posted on it.

I want to get rid of the site as I am going to build a new site for WW1 and WW2 which is my real interest.

The site was made with freewebs--> http://www.webs.com/

So you have til the weekend to let me know if you want my site, if no decision is made Im going to have it deleted,

and use my money on a project I want to do.

or convince me to keep it.

I can show anyone how to run the site, how to pay for it,

downgrade the cost, add content, ect,. I've run freewebs sites since 2009, my WarMod website is a freewebs site--> http://warmod.webs.com/

which is used for my WarMod mod series this site I average 70-100 visitors a day!

To transfer ownership of the site to some else is just a matter of e-mail, but you need to be a freewebs member.

Let me know please, i'll ask again before the weekend, either convince me to keep it or I'll give it to you.

I decided to downgrade my site to a smaller package.

Thanks for not answering, i got feedback elseware.

I've given up on skyrim (360) cause I'm vampire and can't turn back :S, I'm phase 3 or w/e so I'm attacked on sight by EVERYONE.

Time to dust off the blade before it becomes dull! Here comes Skywind, an adaptation of Morrowind based on Skyrim's engine.

Almost seventy (and counting) people have gathered to work on this project to fully craft and release in full splendour. Every aspect of old game is being reworked and refitted to a modern standard. A test version came out and it's ready to test click.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJwpaVwOaHM#t=22

Time to dust off the blade before it becomes dull! Here comes Skywind, an adaptation of Morrowind based on Skyrim's engine.

Almost seventy (and counting) people have gathered to work on this project to fully craft and release in full splendour. Every aspect of old game is being reworked and refitted to a modern standard. A test version came out and it's ready to test click.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJwpaVwOaHM#t=22

Is this real or another one of Dagoth Ur's fever dreams? If they manage to pull that off, then ... wow. So wow.

That would be most awesome if they really can pull this off.

Great trailers they have for this game. I think Im probably going to try it. It think it comes out in the beginning of April.

Yay, another CGI Trailer that has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Don´t be fooled by such trailers. I know people who played the Beta and they say it was pretty mediocre. Basically WoW in a TES setting. And then they make it so super expensive. No thank you.

They are basically hoping to profit from the success from Skyrim.

They're friggin' insane with pricing on this one.I bet they'll have a nasty surprise after 6 months,smells like SWtor all over again.

So let me get this straight. You buy the game for atleast ~60EUR and then another 13EUR each month? Until now, I was under impression that you pay for the game and thats it. I guess they dont want MMOs to work like that.

Basically all I ever wanted was coop Skyrim and I thought TESO could provide some of that. Too bad.

Thanks Lenyoga.

Never got around to looking at Skyrim, it does look good, the bits I've seen of gameplay on YT. The story line seemed sort of linear, even though the world was open. I'm probably wrong about that, just seemed everyone had to get here or there to have this or that happen, to move the story along.

Yay, another CGI Trailer that has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Don´t be fooled by such trailers. I know people who played the Beta and they say it was pretty mediocre. Basically WoW in a TES setting. And then they make it so super expensive. No thank you.

They are basically hoping to profit from the success from Skyrim.

This. Great movie -now what does that have to do with the game? Skyrims combat is so bleh that they make a an exciting movie and hope you go into a willing state of disbelief and re-order the game...

This. Great movie -now what does that have to do with the game? Skyrims combat is so bleh that they make a an exciting movie and hope you go into a willing state of disbelief and re-order the game...

The combat itself wasn't that much bleh, just the damage handling was too RPG-y. Then again, all you really needed was a bow and sneaking skills for a few 30xcrit damage rolls xD

Just watch the first 3 minutes

his game will be all about milking the players wallets empty.

Of course, at a £50 get in fee and then subscription on top of that, I already have decided not to get it.

I have a problem with finding all Dragon Walls. Since bugged quest with Arcwind Point (he sent me to already cleared Dragon Wall :/), Arngeir stopped sending me tips with Dragon Walls locations. How to I force Angeir to resume sending his letters? Console, fix, anything? I have 58th level and 25% of my dragon shouts are not on level 3. Since friendly advices halted I can't progress with shouts :/

It seems you are not using Unofficial Patches :omg: or atleast not UDGP (Dawnguard patch), which should fix the issue. Install those patches ASAP! If it's not fixed retroactively then you will have to load prior to receiving the quest. If reloading older save isn't too much hassle then you can get that word before getting quest from Arngeir, therefore avoiding bugs.

You can also take a look at wiki pages here and see if you can resolve the issue with console commands.

Another way to get word locations is to use unrelenting force shout in towns/villages/dungeons. Then you will receive a letter from "a friend", pointing you to a random undiscovered word location.

Honestly, if you are not using USKP and it's DLC counterparts or using very old versions, you should consider starting new game with updated patches and mods (if you use mods). I also highly recommend using Mod Organizer. Gopher made some very good

for it.

Thanks, but I received this quests about a year ago when I was on 30 level. Much has changed since this moment and even I had that save I would not go back hundreds of hours of gameplay only to iron out this bug. In this case I might add me remaining dragon shouts by using right console commands, don't see other options...

Wait what? Are you saying you are unable to get shouts from walls of power or are you saying that you do not get quest about words of power?

If Arngeir's word of power quest is the issue, take a look at the bottom of the page on wiki page I linked in previous post (bugs section).

Using the command SetStage FreeFormHighHrothgarA 20 will end the quest and allow you to acquire another quest normally. Setting Arcwind Point as cleared via SetLocationCleared FD685 1 will prevent getting sent here again.

If you are not absorbing words of walls and you want to get the remaining shouts via console commands see here.

Example:

player.teachWord 13E22 ; FUS = Force / Unrelenting Force
player.teachWord 13E23 ; RO = Balance / Unrelenting Force
player.teachWord 13E24 ; DAH (D4) = Push / Unrelenting Force

Obviously text after ; is a comment.

You should still try installing Unofficial Skyrim Patch and it's sister patches if you are using any DLCs (Dawnguard, Heartfires, Dragonborn and/or High Resolution Pack). Read carefully about load order, you do not want to get that wrong.

It may not fix this issue but it wont hurt if load order is correct.

Edited by Janez