Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

BattleField 3

Good because 2142 was my favorite in the series

Yepp,loved 2142 :cool:

Knowing the consoles first attitude at DICE nowadays they'll likely ditch Titan mode and replace it with Rush.

It aint Battlefield 2142/3 without Titan mode.

Even if they do include Titan mode, chances are they'll cluster all the flags/Silos together like they have with BC3... I mean BF3.

Edited by jblackrupert

Anyone having an issue with mouse and keyboard input lag, happens alot for me either happens soon as i launch the game or 3 rounds after, aiming down the sights trying to track someone just hardly will move then all of sudden it jerks of in the direction, also with keyboard release w and the guy still runs forward for a second or two. Really annoying, tried disabling origin ingame and put in forcerenderahead 1 and triple buffering 0, worked for abit but no real change, anyone else having an issue like this? any solutions? might just be an ati thing i read.

Hmm, I just noticed that not much is actually happening with battlefield 3 anymore.

Seems like marketing pop-games these days are just a bunch of hype :P

Hmm, I just noticed that not much is actually happening with battlefield 3 anymore.

howso?...

Yeah true dat, when's 'Back To Karkand' out? :rolleyes:

it's already been out for almost 1 week...even more on PS3 afaik

damn sarcasm... :(

Edited by PuFu

Yeah true dat, when's 'Back To Karkand' out? :rolleyes:

to the tree's! more sarcasm! Hitting the cider early on a sunday are we mr claw! :p

howso?...

Well, there seemed to be so much hype and everyone was talking about it.

Now it seems to have died down.

Anyone having an issue with mouse and keyboard input lag, happens alot for me either happens soon as i launch the game or 3 rounds after, aiming down the sights trying to track someone just hardly will move then all of sudden it jerks of in the direction, also with keyboard release w and the guy still runs forward for a second or two. Really annoying, tried disabling origin ingame and put in forcerenderahead 1 and triple buffering 0, worked for abit but no real change, anyone else having an issue like this? any solutions? might just be an ati thing i read.

Try this. press ~ when you get ingame, then type RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 1

then renderdevice.forcebuffering 0 or something like that..when you type 'renderdevice' it will show the text automaticly.

Out of interest, is there a platoon for ARMA players? there was one when I was playing the beta (think pufu started it) but I guess that went when they reset everything for release.

Yes there is Stalker and yes good ol PuFu did it again :cool:

Ah cool, what's it called? I had a quick look but couldn't find it

ArmA Players or post your name here,sure PuFu will add you ;)

Awesome cheers matey, found it :)

i'm sorry, i posted it quite a few pages back, or before the big threads were moved/merged and closed:

ArmA Players

maybe dwarden would be so kind to add that link it to the first post. Added you and another lad...

Couldn't play for quite a long time. Now with B2K and the recent patches the game runs worse for me. Some objects generate huge artefacts or the games just blackscreens and i have to shut it down. Then there are the occasional "You were disconnected from EA Online (1)" messages in Battlelog when the game actually works.

:|

I got the game a few days ago and can barely play it. After a few minutes the game straight up freezes and either it requires a hard reboot on 64bit Windows, or just killing it in task manager on 32bit. I see on the web that quite a few people are having the same issue and various solutions, but haven't run into anything that works for me yet. :(

I'm beginning to regret not sticking to my initial decision, to avoid BF3 due to Origin. :rolleyes:

Since the last update/B2K dlc..

I'm not getting any crashes as such but the game gets stuck when changing maps.

This can be fixed by going into the game exe compatibility window and ticking both the "themes" and the "desktop composition" boxes.

A cheap workaround at the very best...that I have stopped using.

Alt/tabbing when the Battle report starts at match end and then Alt/tabbing when the next map has started loading is working pretty well for me, even cheaper than the previous fix but less disruptive for my system.

I actually took the time to post in the BF3 forums:eek:

The performance on the new(?) B2K maps is very poor and to be quite honest I prefer the maps that came with the initial game release.

I've asked to join the ArmA Players platoon, just don't check my stat's

as they hurt my reputation:D

I actually like the game but am wondering if it's at all possible to organise a squad scrim, with all that confusion going on in the background ?

Thanks...

EDIT: the game was crashing for me when I had everything set to 'High'! After turning down to what amounts to 'medium' settings the crashes have stopped.

System = W7 64bit E8400 à 3.00 ghtz 3go of ddr2 ram and a Nv gtx460.

Edited by BoneBoys

I've asked to join the ArmA Players platoon, just don't check my stat's

Haha I was trying to get the L85A2 so was playing Squad Deathmatch, oh man did that hurt my win/loss ratio!

Haha I was trying to get the L85A2 so was playing Squad Deathmatch, oh man did that hurt my win/loss ratio!

but its well worth it :D L85 is a beast in BF3

just wish they let you attach the GL...they seem to think bullpup weapons cant have grenade launchers

just wish they let you attach the GL...they seem to think bullpup weapons cant have grenade launchers

A mod will fix that, wait........ :cool:

Just bought BF3. Add me on origin. I'm no noob. LV50 on BC2. and a K/D <2 is considered bad playing for me. :P

No, but seriously. Just add me on the origin shit.

Does the forum group actually do abit of regular gaming? I dunno if i should get it on PC or console FPDR (friends on the console version, you guys on PC plus all the other benefits).