Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

BattleField 3

;2168939']Ah... I filtered that gamemode yesterday and nothing came up' date=' guess I'll try again.[/quote']

same here, just got lucky a rented server rotated between it and other modes

Starting using the FAMAS today in CQ, got banned from 2 servers for using it lolz :p

Thing is a beast in ziba tower and donya fortress. I found that alot of the weapons used in CQ have a high ROF (F2000, AEK, MTAR) So thought...hmmm the FAMAS can out shoot them and got a recoil reduction in the last patch (it's by now means a laser beam) Tamed the beast and it works wonderfully :D

I hear with the same tools that remove the blue filter also alter things like accuracy so you are a better then everyone else.

There are rumors of it having changed damage values, but this is a back and forth yes or no. I don't have the game so I can't say, but I'm not readily to trust EA or DICE at this point in believing that, not when they make mention, where the only response is "it's too colorful". A reason which, combined with the reaction, would be a middle finger directed to the community. Their community has been asking, practically BEGGING for a saturated and color filterless BF3, something more akin to the original battlefield games and up.

If I had to venture a guess, this is more of a punk buster issue, yet punk buster was also part of Battlefield 2 and modding was viable enough in that to the point that you could make full conversions without PB getting upset. But I suppose that the fact of no tools being released is a sign that modding itself regardless of nature could be a bannable offense for BF3...welp, hope you guys enjoy your desaturated filters.

Edited by NodUnit

I hear with the same tools that remove the blue filter also alter things like accuracy so you are a better then everyone else.

That's what I've heard from people that used it, you could change the spread, recoil, damage, remove fog, remove smoke, remove blur (when you leave the AO), remove the sky, remove the supressed effect and so on... You can see some of these here:

I really couldn't care less.

After watching the above vid I can come to only one of three conclusions...

1 - He's sick lucky

2 - He's sick good

3 - The filter removal really does enhance spread, recoil, damage and suppression.

I am leaning toward option three.

Edited by lawndartleo

@3:10 he has no recoil with 240b. Even in bf3 1.0 the recoil was pretty brutal. This filter seems to nerf the sun which is way overpowered in vanilla. Although, flare from lights is still pretty annoying, even in daylight...

Battlefield 3 may be getting some pretty powerful unofficial mod tools named Venice Unleashed in ~December, featuring:

• Full control over your dedicated server.
  • Mods & user-generated content, including a map editor.
  • High-tickrate 60Hz and 120Hz servers, spectator modes, etc.
  • Options to disable/tone down blue tint, suppression, etc.

https://veniceunleashed.net/