Sign in to follow this  
PELHAM

Man 46, throttles schoolboy in revenge for Game taunts

:D Gotta love this one..........

When PlayStation turns nasty: Father, 46, tracks down and throttles schoolboy, 13, in revenge attack for 'killing' him on Call Of Duty

'I'd been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up. He went on and on and I just lost it'

Boy's mother: 'If you can’t handle losing to a child then you shouldn’t be playing games'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043589/PlayStation-gamer-Mark-Bradford-46-throttles-schoolboy-Call-Of-Duty-revenge-attack.html#ixzz1ZjYMlLft

Off to the funny farm it is ... :bounce3:

Imagine the look on the boys mum's face when she walks into his bedroom and finds a 50 year old man throttling him.

Personally I can understand how this happens.

But i doubt she can.

That person deserves to be shot in the foot for not being able to deal with taunts on the internet. What the fuck.

If you´re so immature that you´re ticked off by a kid shooting you and calling you names on the internet, you´re involved in major asshattery. Where did this person grow up, Loonietown?

:I

I mean, srsly. Getting upset over the internet. Serious fucken business right there.

Disagree -this man is a necessary evil and could do much to clean up the profanity laced, sub-pubed shite talkers and bring them back to earth.

Perhaps we could press a button when the harrassment just won't end from the arrogant little pigeon chesters -a button that calls and sends a Mark Bradford on a house visit.

What happened to the old fashioned rage-throw-joystick :j:

Appliances aren't built as sturdy as they used to be ;)

Appliances aren't built as sturdy as they used to be ;)

Kids, on the other hand, are sturdier than ever nowadays. :D

It is not at all hilarious that a deranged 50 year old man took it upon himself to hunt down and physically attack a child. It doesn't matter what that child has said.

However, what is hilarious is the Daily Mail's description of CoD as a 'war simulation'!

It is not at all hilarious that a deranged 50 year old man took it upon himself to hunt down and physically attack a child. It doesn't matter what that child has said.

However, what is hilarious is the Daily Mail's description of CoD as a 'war simulation'!

What's hilarious is everything that the Daily Mail is writing.

If you´re so immature that you´re ticked off by a kid shooting you and calling you names on the internet, you´re involved in major asshattery. Where did this person grow up, Loonietown?

Erm.... it's called Plymouth ;)

I don't get it, how is he able to track him down from the webs, sorry didn't read article

I don't get it, how is he able to track him down from the webs, sorry didn't read article

Somehow get his IP and then get his house number. Just guessing

It was indicated in the article that they may have known each other prior to the attack. That would explain a lot.

If they did, then the man isn't as crazy as he's been painted. Some neighbor brat started cursing him out, etc. etc. so he decided to throttle the dumb shithead. I don't play XBox very often, but the few times I have, CoD and Halo at least, there's no shortage of brats spouting insults that sometimes I've never heard before, and other times I can't understand (accents, slang, etc.). I've been cussed out by a 9 year old before because I forced him off the edge of a map. Respect is a word that does not exist in the current generation.

If they did, then the man isn't as crazy as he's been painted. Some neighbor brat started cursing him out, etc. etc. so he decided to throttle the dumb shit head. I don't play XBox very often, but the few times I have, CoD and Halo at least, there's no shortage of brats spouting insults that sometimes I've never heard before, and other times I can't understand (accents, slang, etc.). I've been cussed out by a 9 year old before because I forced him off the edge of a map. Respect is a word that does not exist in the current generation.
I am older, I play an Xbox ... it has an age demographic, its online and faceless with mute options, I play a run & gun shooter with that age demographic, I know and can expect naughty lower age people on it becuase its the norm, I am then shocked and applaud a fully grown adult aware of this to stay in that situation and then get so angry about staying in that situation that he doesn't have to (its called the off switch or mute) that its seems ok to take it to the real world to attack the child.

Hmmmmmm.

Last time I went on-line with a load of screaming shouting fools I disconnected after 5 mins & played something else.

BTW even 18 year olds can be complete dick heads too, especially now.

It was indicated in the article that they may have known each other prior to the attack. That would explain a lot.

It does, it explains that they are both idiots but he was worse on more levels than anyone else.

Edited by mrcash2009

...with mute options...

yep, use it a lot

MATURE

Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

As "Call of Duty: Black Ops" is rated "M for Mature" then the womans 13 year old son should not have been playing it anyways. He cussed out the guy, it's his own damn fault he forgot he lived on his street.

:D

*Edit* I agree he shouldn't have done what he did mrcash, but still,the 13 year old should know better than to piss off the creepy looking guy from down the street.

:p

Hmmm, there is something awkward about that gentlemen’s photo, on one side he looks like a normal guy but the expression in his face and look in his eyes would make me think twice about approaching him :tongue:

I am then shocked and applaud a fully grown adult aware of this to stay in that situation and then get so angry about staying in that situation that he doesn't have to (its called the off switch or mute) that its seems ok to take it to the real world to attack the child.

Well, I don't think that the name calling in game alone prompted the man to go choke the kid; they obviously knew each other prior to this. The article mentions that he has three kids himself so I think it would be a sensible speculation that maybe the kid taunted one of his kids or him in the past or basically did something to make him angry, well and since the man has some issues and wasn’t in his best mood, he snapped.

But the kid deserved it, I've also been called names and disrespected when playing MP a lot of times and felt like choking one of those arses myself :biggrin:

Hi all

The Consquences of Cyber bullying can be many and varied hmm.

Still bad looser what?

And No excuse for attempted kiddy murder.

I Imagine the kiddy will have night mares from this maybe his parents can Sue the Makers of COD! Oh but what is the age rating for the game? BBFC 18! So COD can probably sue for the bad publicity and maybe even the man who throtled the Kid can sue the Kids Mom and Dad!

Still all goes to prove good in a game aint good in reality :D

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Walker, are you implying the kid was bullied? From where I'm sitting I'd say the 13 year old bullied the 46 year old. (Wow. That guy really needs a life)

Walker, are you implying the kid was bullied?...

Hi Darkhorse 1-6

No the reverse.

Kind Regards walker