Sign in to follow this  
yurapetrov

Seahawk Addon By YuraPetrov

Oh that's cool. I'm just really looking forward to having a Navalized Blackhawk in-game. The HH-60H will be perfect. I just hate the one BIS used.

Its better than the Uh-60M. ;) There are LOTS of issues that the UH-60M has issues that I absolutely detest (horizontal stabilizer and landing gear aren't animated, there isn't a mount for the pylons and the artificial horizon is wrong), the Mh-60S doesn't have them.

Yura, what other versions of the h-60 platform are you planning? I know you have Uh-60L/Q and Hh-60G in the works, on top of the Hh-60H. Any plans for a variant with the DAP package?

Oh that's cool. I'm just really looking forward to having a Navalized Blackhawk in-game. The HH-60H will be perfect. I just hate the one BIS used.

To be fair, the Hotel isn't a Blackhawk (none of them really are, even the Sierra). But I think I know what you mean. I always found it amusing that BIS decided to use a Bravo squadron's logo (HSL-49's scorpion) on the Sierra that's in game.

Its better than the Uh-60M. ;) There are LOTS of issues that the UH-60M has issues that I absolutely detest (horizontal stabilizer and landing gear aren't animated, there isn't a mount for the pylons and the artificial horizon is wrong), the Mh-60S doesn't have them.

Do you mean that the -60S doesn't have the bat wings in game or in real life? They are actually getting them in real life now, for whatever they're worth. I'm guessing you meant in game.

All that said, I think a Hotel would fit perfectly into Arma 2 (or 3).

btw why does it only have 3 sonobuoys? shouldn't it be 25?

Yes, it should be 25. I did not pay attention to this, i can ask Mandoble to increase sonobuoys number in next release Mando Missile.

Yura, what other versions of the h-60 platform are you planning? I know you have Uh-60L/Q and Hh-60G in the works, on top of the Hh-60H. Any plans for a variant with the DAP package?

K, L, T... there's still lots of letters in the alphabet ;)

I planning to release:

- olive'85 UH-60A with M60 machineguns for CWR2;

- SH-60F;

- MH-60G gray and camo with M134 miniguns;

- HH-60H two versions - one with two miniguns and second with hellfires;

- MH-60K;

- UH-60L two variants - one with M60 machineguns, other with wings and fueltanks;

- MH-60L three variants - one without pilot doors, second with pilot doors and refuel probe, third with attached wings and variable arnaments (DAP);

- UH-60M with M134 miniguns;

- HH-60M medevac;

- VH-60N;

- MH-60R;

- MH-60S 3 variants - one with M134 miniguns, second with hellfires and third with anti-mines equipment;

- HH-60T;

- MH-60T;

- Firehawk.

I have a question:

I watched lots of pictures in the Internet, but at no one photo did not see seats layout in front of cabine. I only know whan three seats are located behind the backwall, and two gunner seats located in the middle as shown on pics. So, the qusetion is: How many seats in front of cabine and where is its located and its direction?

hh60hinterior.jpg

Hi yura,

Great york and Great list you have planned, I wish you courage.

I have 2 small questions about the MH-60L would it be possible to sit on the floor as the MH-6 because it is really more class lol and my second question is it possible to have HH -60G with M3M as in the latest version

Hi yura,

Great york and Great list you have planned, I wish you courage.

I have 2 small questions about the MH-60L would it be possible to sit on the floor as the MH-6 because it is really more class lol and my second question is it possible to have HH -60G with M3M as in the latest version

Yes, MH-60L will be without passenger seats, troops be sit ob the floor. HH-60G will be with M134 not M3M, because M134 i have. I dont have M3M model ;-( But i maybe create it in future.

I planning to release:

- SH-60F;

- MH-60K;

- UH-60L two variants - one with M60 machineguns, other with wings and fueltanks;

- MH-60L three variants - one without pilot doors, second with pilot doors and refuel probe, third with attached wings and variable arnaments (DAP);

- HH-60M medevac;

- VH-60N;

- MH-60R;

- MH-60S 3 variants - one with M134 miniguns, second with hellfires and third with anti-mines equipment;

- HH-60T;

- MH-60T;

- Firehawk.

Wow, outstanding! You're brilliant yura! Really looking forward to this, as your work is always top-quality!

I have a question:

I watched lots of pictures in the Internet, but at no one photo did not see seats layout in front of cabine. I only know whan three seats are located behind the backwall, and two gunner seats located in the middle as shown on pics. So, the qusetion is: How many seats in front of cabine and where is its located and its direction?

According to the 2nd picture on this site:

http://www.scale-rotors.com/forum/topic/blackhawk-stowage-set

2 seats, 1 each behind every pilot's seat, facing the back (MH-60L).

Sorry, that's the best I could find, I'm sure the other guys can help you out with this! :)

Wow, outstanding! You're brilliant yura! Really looking forward to this, as your work is always top-quality!

Thanks!

According to the 2nd picture on this site:

http://www.scale-rotors.com/forum/topic/blackhawk-stowage-set

2 seats, 1 each behind every pilot's seat, facing the back (MH-60L).

Sorry, that's the best I could find, I'm sure the other guys can help you out with this! :)

Thanks, but i need seats in HH-60H ;-(

Thanks!

Thanks, but i need seats in HH-60H ;-(

Well can't find better pic than this one

http://www.scale-rotors.com/files/gallery/1/hh-60h-rescue-hawk-italeri-101.JPG

http://www.scale-rotors.com/gallery/utility-helicopters/hh-60h-rescue-hawk-italeri

In front of cabin are 2 seats , 2 middle gunner seats and 3 back seats

Very impressive list of helo's you have planned yp. The cabin screenshot looks nice so far. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Maybe something in these photos can help you?

HH-60H

See also page 4 and page 5.

Edited by panther42

Yorapetrov, that is a very good news.

I have one question do you plan to add a BH with mounted M2?

Like this one:

2yx0uj7.th.jpg

av4w42.th.jpg

Ok, i add MH-60G with M2 to my plan.

That isn't a ordinary M2

That's M3M weapon , which is updated M2 by FN Herstal

Three important differences between the M3M and the M2 BMG: 1) The new weapon uses an open bolt; 2) has an internal recoil spring, and; 3) a significantly longer barrel life. The first difference means that cook-offs are far less likely to occur while the second point means that the M3M has only a third as much non-compensated recoil as compared to the M2 BMG. As a personal note, I have been on a firing range where three out of four M2 BMGs had cook-offs following prolonged firing.

Edited by RobertHammer

My bad, thank you for the explanation.

I planning to release:

- SH-60F;

- MH-60K;

- HH-60M medevac;

- VH-60N;

- MH-60R;

- HH-60T;

- MH-60T;

- Firehawk.

Woa, impressive list. Looks like you have your work cut out for you. Good luck, can't wait.

Well can't find better pic than this one

http://www.scale-rotors.com/files/gallery/1/hh-60h-rescue-hawk-italeri-101.JPG

http://www.scale-rotors.com/gallery/utility-helicopters/hh-60h-rescue-hawk-italeri

In front of cabin are 2 seats , 2 middle gunner seats and 3 back seats

RH has it right. The important part is that the gunners are offset. The port (left) side sits forward of the starboard (right) gunner, who is in the door. This is because the other Seahawk designs have electronics in the position of left gunner, but since the H is mostly a truck, they don't need the electronics there.

That isn't a ordinary M2

Three important differences between the M3M and the M2 BMG: 1) The new weapon uses an open bolt; 2) has an internal recoil spring, and; 3) a significantly longer barrel life. The first difference means that cook-offs are far less likely to occur while the second point means that the M3M has only a third as much non-compensated recoil as compared to the M2 BMG. As a personal note, I have been on a firing range where three out of four M2 BMGs had cook-offs following prolonged firing.

Whatever FN calls it, it's actually referred to as a GAU-21. The GAU-16 is in the -60B and the -60S and -60R have the GAU-21. I don't know what the -60H (Navy version) has, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could fly with either.

RH has it right. The important part is that the gunners are offset. The port (left) side sits forward of the starboard (right) gunner, who is in the door. This is because the other Seahawk designs have electronics in the position of left gunner, but since the H is mostly a truck, they don't need the electronics there.

Whatever FN calls it, it's actually referred to as a GAU-21. The GAU-16 is in the -60B and the -60S and -60R have the GAU-21. I don't know what the -60H (Navy version) has, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could fly with either.

Thanks for information! Oh, i must do three verions for .50 Cal machinegune, GAU-16 for SH-60B, GAU-18 for MH/HH-60G and GAU-21 for MH-60R/S.

Thanks for information! Oh, i must do three verions for .50 Cal machinegune, GAU-16 for SH-60B, GAU-18 for MH/HH-60G and GAU-21 for MH-60R/S.

I'm happy to help with whatever info I can. You've got some very nice looking addons.

hi yurapetrov.

I love your work dude, thank you very much.

however, I wanted to know if it was possible for you to release a sh-60b version WITHOUT any missile/torpedo (and without mando missile - without required mod, like your medevac chopper), juste the seahawk with m240 door gunner.

i would really appreciate it.

thank you very much for your answer (whether it's yes or no)

great work, downloading now!

Thanks!

hi yurapetrov.

I love your work dude, thank you very much.

however, I wanted to know if it was possible for you to release a sh-60b version WITHOUT any missile/torpedo (and without mando missile - without required mod, like your medevac chopper), juste the seahawk with m240 door gunner.

i would really appreciate it.

thank you very much for your answer (whether it's yes or no)

I planed to add Seahawk with GAU-16 (it's modified M2 Browning).

But you can use seahawk now without mando missile!

If you want empty Seahawk - take SH-60B (3 x MK54 Torpedo) and remove ammunition!

sh60bempty1.jpg

sh60bempty.jpg

hi.

thanks, it works perfectly.

i thought mando missile was required, cause it says so on the armaholic dl page.