Sign in to follow this  
yurapetrov

Seahawk Addon By YuraPetrov

I will try . Another thing i m getting a weird grafic mistake! when i get close to the chopper. Do you know what it is!

I will try . Another thing i m getting a weird grafic mistake! when i get close to the chopper. Do you know what it is!

No, i dont. What is it? Can you make a pic?

I can try. ;) how we can take pics? by the way what is the classnames?? for each bird? thx

Edited by Odyseus

I can try. ;) how we can take pics? by the way what is the classnames?? for each bird? thx

Use fraps to capture screenshots in game, http://www.fraps.com/download.php.

All class names are in the readme file.

========================

CLASS NAMES

========================

Helicopters

SH-60B Seahawk : yup_sh60b

SH-60B (AGM-119B Penguin) : sh60b_penguin

SH-60B (3xMK-54 LHT) : yup_sh60b_3xMk54

SH-60B Seahawk (folded rotors) : yup_sh60b_folded

Or you can use MSI afterburner, which is free :)

Any updates on version 1.3, I'm getting an awful amount of corruption with this model. Someone else I spoke too is also having the same issue.

Hey brother quick question is there a way to remove or hide the option of folding the aircraft to inside of the vehicle instead of outside like it is now? Thank you! ;)

Yes, i have the version with this option is hidden. It have a lot of other fixes, it has all changes from the jayhawk pack, so i planed to release updated version after fixing the error with rocket rack like F2k Sel and Odyseus got.

You rock brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let us know when you have them out. I cant wait for that fix version with that option hidden. :D

I also keep getting this warning message which I assume is somewhere in the missile scripts but I haven't been able to find the script.

Error in expression <__waituntil = _time+(0.1;)>
 Error position: <0.1;)>

UPDATED SH-60B "Seahawk"

CHANGES

beta 1.4:

- Retextured M299 Hellfire rockets rack;

- Minor changes in actions;

- Fixed bug when player can't open cargo door from back seat;

- Fixed bug when player can't open copilot door from gunner seat;

- Fixed bug when player can start folding sequence before rotor blades are stopped rotation after engine off;

- Added restriction to open pilot and copilot doors at speeds exceeding 10 km/h;

- Added third light at bottom which lights in the area under the winch;

- Added some advisory/caution lights on instruments panel;

- Modified instruments panel texture and material;

- Airframe turned back by 3 degrees, so then stable hover blades are level to the ground;

- Added animation for resque hoist: to hide hoist call "<heli> animate["HoistHide",1];", to unhide "<heli> animate["HoistHide",1];";

- Added transparency to chopper's icon.

Download 18MB SH-60B Seahawk beta v1.4

mirror on yurapetrov.com

BONUS:

SH-60B from HSL-43 "Battlecats"

battlecatssh60b1.jpg

Required original SH-60B

Download 6MB

mirror on yurapetrov.com

SH-60B from HSL-51 "Warlords'

warlordssh60b2.jpg

Required original SH-60B

Download 6MB

mirror on yurapetrov.com

SH-60B from HSL-46 "Grandmasters'

grandmasterssh60b4.jpg

Required original SH-60B

Download 5MB

mirror on yurapetrov.com

Thanks!, these helicopters are great!

Very nice work Yura, a shame I won't have time to play around with them. I'll be shipping off to Army basic training Tuesday. I'll probably be busy learning how to fix the UH-60 when you're starting to roll the newest stuff out. ;)

Nice update but there's still an issues with being able to start the engine while folded or once folding has started.

I dont know how to fix it.

Hmm, maybe doing it like the following: When the blades are being folded, set the fuel to 0, when blades are spread again, take the original fuel level and add it back on.

Edited by derdoe

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but this is still an ASW/CAS platform right? Not a troop transport. Looks amazing at any rate.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but this is still an ASW/CAS platform right? Not a troop transport. Looks amazing at any rate.

I think its an ASUW/ASW platform with (very) limited troop transport capabilities. It can transport one or two soldiers.

I think its an ASUW/ASW platform with (very) limited troop transport capabilities. It can transport one or two soldiers.

That's what I thought. Thanks.

Finally downloaded the update today. Getting this error message:

"cannot load texture hh60\t\glow_ca.paa."

It only appears the first time you start a mission after you've placed one in the editor...after that its fine, unless you add one of the other variants (battlecats, grand master, warlords). Then it pops up again

Finally downloaded the update today. Getting this error message:

"cannot load texture hh60\t\glow_ca.paa."

It only appears the first time you start a mission after you've placed one in the editor...after that its fine, unless you add one of the other variants (battlecats, grand master, warlords). Then it pops up again

Thanks! I found it and fixed it. I made new sounds and soon i will release the next version.