Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

The A2 assets bit was part of an interview to one of the artists working for BIS and he clearly states it's a project made in his spare time, not anything related to official BI DLCs.

We'll have new terrain with the announced expansion, which means 2015 (personal guess early 2016).

The A2 assets bit was part of an interview to one of the artists working for BIS and he clearly states it's a project made in his spare time, not anything related to official BI DLCs.

You mean like the Zeus DLC that was made in one of the devs spare time or the Karts DLC that was made also during their spare time?... :rolleyes:

Edited by MistyRonin

Yeah sure they totally wanted to make a dlc out of content already available for free and which the community has done already but they didn't want us to know *wink wink*

Yeah sure they totally wanted to make a dlc out of content already available for free and which the community has done already but they didn't want us to know *wink wink*

Well, they even made a standalone game based in an A2 improved map, Chernarus+.

That futuristic skycrane with open seats.

pN7zri.jpg

BIS is not gonna get a single dime from me this round.

I wonder if those open seats on the passenger module are FFV compatible, would be rather awesome to do a hot troop delivery with the passengers blasting away with their personal weapons.

I wonder if those open seats on the passenger module are FFV compatible, would be rather awesome to do a hot troop delivery with the passengers blasting away with their personal weapons.

Most likely it is and its own variant

That futuristic skycrane with open seats.

Futuristic indeed:

CH-54%20Original_1326655.jpg

I'm not fan of the BI A3 futuristic setting, but I kind of like the new helos. But I expected more content.

Futuristic indeed:

http://static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1204/CH-54%20Original_1326655.jpg

I'm not fan of the BI A3 futuristic setting, but I kind of like the new helos. But I expected more content.

Nobody envisioned a skycrane carrying a stunning 8 troops in an open carrier rack thing like Halo ODST.

And what Robert Hammer said.

€12.99 for 2 helicopters and 4 time trial missons? woohoo

they look nice though.

€12.99 for 2 helicopters and 4 time trial missons? woohoo

they look nice though.

You can also count firing from vehicles, sling loading, new objects, new advanced flight system, and miscellaneous take on helicopter integration.

Which, in my book, is worth it :yay: :yay: thanks BI! <3

Also in 2nd Taru pic wheres the open carrier - Asian possibly China CSAT ? , hmm maybe foreshadowing for the expansion?

Definitely looking forward to the sling thingy, I tried it briefly on dev branch, very nice addition. But 16$ for 2 helis? No thanks. I'll stick with sling loading on the vanilla helis.

Nobody envisioned a skycrane carrying a stunning 8 troops in an open carrier rack thing like Halo ODST.

And what Robert Hammer said.

From the wikipedia:

Early pods could not carry troops and external sling-loads at the same time. Advanced pods for the CH-54 could carry troops and cargo underslung at the same time but were not purchased.

Also in 2nd Taru pic wheres the open carrier - Asian possibly China CSAT ? , hmm maybe foreshadowing for the expansion?

I've also noticed that.

Minor campaign spoilers bellow.

In the campaign, the soldiers with urban camo fatigues and non standard equipment were guarding the earthquake device, which leads me to believe that they are some sort of specialized branch of CSAT

Edited by Maio

You can also count firing from vehicles, sling loading, new objects, new advanced flight system, and miscellaneous take on helicopter integration.

except that those are free.

the DLC were always hinted as features free while content paid

But I expected more content.

Me too...

Hey, BI, why not add the helicopters from Take On: Helicopters and Take On: Hinds in the DLC ? I mean, it's already adding the flight model from ToH

Theoretically, none of those features would have existed if the heli dlc was never released/announced...