Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

love soundtrack.Where in files is it located?If that is allowed ofcourse.

I of course respect your opinion, but still sounds too 90's to me :p

Also, the sudden, unexpected cutoff doesn't bother anyone?

Which cut off are you talking about? The one at the start or the end? Only two things I don't like about the new theme.. A. the radio noise at the start, reminds me too much of BF3 and I hate what they did with the BF theme.

B. It ends shortly after the best part, I'd love to hear an extension of the continuing theme though more in the same vein as OFP rather than what Arma's remix did..by starting and then going in a different direction entirerly.

love soundtrack.Where in files is it located?If that is allowed ofcourse.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Addons

Dont know where to put this otherwise but I just wanted to point out (if someone done this already sorry) that the quadcopters camera shakes when its on normal view but is 100% steady in thermal view.

Dont know where to put this otherwise but I just wanted to point out (if someone done this already sorry) that the quadcopters camera shakes when its on normal view but is 100% steady in thermal view.

This would probably be good in a Feedback Tracker Issue. I got this too but haven't tested it out yet. You can post it again at http://feedback.arma3.com

ARMA 3 BETA MENU THEME

For those who dont want to spend time searching the game's folder.

to be honest i don't like too much, is out of place respect to game design i prefer solar power or nothing like the stable beta

to be honest i don't like too much, is out of place respect to game design i prefer solar power or nothing like the stable beta

I love the new theme :o This one or Proteus are my favourites so far.

New Soundtrack: OFP meets DX:HR.

Ergo, I love it.

I like the new theme, but it reminded me of the Crysis 2 soundtrack immediately, especially the orchestral parts with the violins.

So I was driving a UGV over the western bridge in Agia Marina today...and it had been blown up yet I still drove over it like it was still there. Anyone else notice this?

all that will ever be needed

+ before the storm

first GR is a great game - same to OPF. And same - 2001 year - of release :) Such a good year for milsim fans :)

so will be there the VTOL (i think a sort of osprey) in final gama, than a PDW 2000 smg that as far as today no one has saw it,

so will be there the VTOL (i think a sort of osprey) in final gama, than a PDW 2000 smg that as far as today no one has saw it,

No Osprey in the final game but the PDW SMG will be. You can have a look here to see what'll be in the game at release: http://www.arma3.com/launch-countdown

in beta dev there is a vtol control and FAQ about the VTOL with icon, in the launch list there aren't the two airplanes for Nato and CSAT

in beta dev there is a vtol control and FAQ about the VTOL with icon, in the launch list there aren't the two airplanes for Nato and CSAT

VTOL won't be featured in the release, though. Apparently (I forgot the person who looked it up) someone found that there was a nice section on it all and BIS were real close to being able to deliver VTOL, but the launch-countdown confirms that it won't make the release. Still, I hold out hopes for a future patch!

VTOL won't be featured in the release, though. Apparently (I forgot the person who looked it up) someone found that there was a nice section on it all and BIS were real close to being able to deliver VTOL, but the launch-countdown confirms that it won't make the release. Still, I hold out hopes for a future patch!
i dont think so the halo backpack becomes quite useless in this manner , parachute down from choppers isn't so funny,

i dont think so the halo backpack becomes quite useless in this manner , parachute down from choppers isn't so funny,

Parachute is already useless. Half the people in a helicopter can't eject while in flight and you can't carry another backpack if you have a parachute on.

You miss the hoo-ha about BIS only having one fixed-wing for release?

Originally Posted by DnA

There has been a lot of talk within the community about the release package and assets perceived as missing, most notably more fixed-wing aircraft. We are planning to release more content in patches, besides the campaign itself....

...Top priority for the artists now are two Close Air Support fixed-wing beasts, one for both primary factions.

no if you back in some page early. will be there another two planes

In addition to jets, Arma is lacks large and medium fixed wing aircraft as well. It seems like BIS either didn't have the time for fixed wing or did want them in game. :(