Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Doubt we are getting the updated tank. Considering that picture is from 1 year ago.

What's the point of the countdown? It's generating hype for no reason at all. This is (and tbh I really hope to be wrong here) just another MP mode. Same as any other coop or PVP mission other players make.

It's just the new mp game mod with the lighting attack but how it was implemented, that is the question : )

24h to see that.

(Ideally, if the lighting attack works, i want to adapt it on the forest and burn it in missions : ) )

What's the point of the countdown? It's generating hype for no reason at all. This is (and tbh I really hope to be wrong here) just another MP mode. Same as any other coop or PVP mission other players make.

Dream a little bigger!

to see a sneak preview of the new gamemode, go to devbranch, load up Arma, and look at the main screen. instead of the previous "assault on Kamino" thing it will now show the new 'thingy'. From what I can see the lightning does not actually harm anything, but you just attack bases while lightning strikes around you. I'm probably wrong, but check it out anyway :D

Dream a little bigger!

You now how BIS hyped the shit out of the community a few times?

Best example was the ARG around Take On Helicopters...

This is either going to be a tremendous win or a spectacular failure.

Considering how they hyped the horrible excuse for an SP campaign not to mention the tons of false promises in ArmA3 hype itself - it's hard to be optimistic.

On the other hand extreme BIS laziness when it comes to any kind of improvement to their butchered game has taught to dream small. Maybe it's even for the better.

Please don´t take the following as whining of some sort:

I´m astonished to see how the community has changed!

Someone mentioned the ToH ARG, remeber how enthusiastic the community was? Even as we learned that it had nothing to do with Arma we were still optimistic and hyped up.

Arma 3 really has changed the community (and myself too). And I´m kind of sad that it has come to the point where announcements by BIS are met with so much pessimism.

I think this should really ring a lot of Alarm bells in BIS heads if they think about it.

Please don´t take the following as whining of some sort:

I´m astonished to see how the community has changed!

Someone mentioned the ToH ARG, remeber how enthusiastic the community was? Even as we learned that it had nothing to do with Arma we were still optimistic and hyped up.

Arma 3 really has changed the community (and myself too). And I´m kind of sad that it has come to the point where announcements by BIS are met with so much pessimism.

I think this should really ring a lot of Alarm bells in BIS heads if they think about it.

I think ArmA 3 has disappointed the community who had great expectations.

Some people are happy with it whereas others felt kind of betrayed due to BIG changes compared to other episodes.

Moreover, these changes are not all in the good way - or the lack of changes can be "WTF?!" too.