Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.3 Stable - Release Thread

Hi,... i'm having lag/speack problems with ACRE, i press num lock, the transmit logo apeears on the bottom right, but moust of the time i don't hear the initial beep, some times it starts when i start speaking others don't, and some times when i make a pause talking the comunication end's, even when i'm pressing caps lock.

Any one with this problem!?

I manual installed the latest version (V1.3.11.456) but I can't see the ACRE plugin in my TS3 Client (3.0.1).

I extracted the acre_win64.dll into my C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins folder and I've re-started TS3 but I still can't see it in the list of plugins (Settings > Plugins).

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I manual installed the latest version (V1.3.11.456) but I can't see the ACRE plugin in my TS3 Client (3.0.1).

I extracted the acre_win64.dll into my C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins folder and I've re-started TS3 but I still can't see it in the list of plugins (Settings > Plugins).

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

you trying to use the x64(64bit) ACRE dll in your x86(32bit) Teamspeak3 installation. So, just copy the acre_win32.dll to htat folder or install the 64 bit version of team speak :p

I had the same problem some of you are having (no 3d sound, but everything else works fine). I uninstalled ACRE and TS3, restarted my system, and re-installed TS3 then ACRE and it solved the problem for me. I'm using 7.1 headphones btw.

you trying to use the x64(64bit) ACRE dll in your x86(32bit) Teamspeak3 installation. So, just copy the acre_win32.dll to htat folder or install the 64 bit version of team speak :p

Cheers for that. I somehow had 2 versions of TS3 installed. An old version which was 32-bit and the other 64-bit.

Now I think that ACRE is working correctly but I want to be sure. Does the appearance of a yellow box appears in the bottom left indicate that all is working fine?

Also, if the readme it says that by default all radios will be replaced with the PRC-148. However in the 4 different missions that I've tried, the radio is always a PRC-343. Is this a bug?

Edited by domokun

Major issue, memory leak, with the latest ACRE version. Confirmed by a lot of communities and individuals.

Details linked at http://tracker.idi-systems.com/issues/186#note-1

I think I can confirm this. We had many clients crashing during our last match. Someone reported that he could see his RAM getting more and more usage within a very short time

I have Installed ACRE correctly 3 times from 3 different sources, everytime I launch my game, launches without errors but when I click on Multiplayer, my game crashes. I have tested all my addons and it is ACRE without a debt that is causing the problem. Any help in the matter would be greatly apprecated.

For some reason I'm having trouble transmitting over radios, the radio squawks and the little icon pops up in the lower right hand corner but no one can hear me (No matter the channel, radio or power setting). I can talk directly to someone and I can hear the people I should both via radio & voice. Any ideas as to what my issue is/could be caused by?

Thanks.

For some reason I'm having trouble transmitting over radios, the radio squawks and the little icon pops up in the lower right hand corner but no one can hear me (No matter the channel, radio or power setting). I can talk directly to someone and I can hear the people I should both via radio & voice. Any ideas as to what my issue is/could be caused by?

Thanks.

There is a bug in the current release that doesn't fix a bug in ArmA2. If you move around while talking on radio people will hear you better (no joke). :p

If people want the fix for it they can get this hotfix patch for the pbo: http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre_sys_signal_signed.rar

We will be releasing a new version probably early next week after Jay gets back from Burning Man.

Well, I was flying in an A-10 at 1000 meters MSL. So It wasn't movement.

Well, I was flying in an A-10 at 1000 meters MSL. So It wasn't movement.

What radios and what broadcast settings?

People experiencing memory issues, please try out this hotfix patch: http://raceriv.com/arma2/acre_memory_hotfix.rar

Also check out this ticket and please post feedback if you can: http://tracker.idi-systems.com/issues/186

Does this require the server to be updated also or can the client just pop it in the ACRE folder and go?

A few people at Havoc are having the bug so I'm passing this around now also. I'll keep you informed.

well with the hotfix there a missmatch

in game a messige comes up

"acre plugin version and addon version do not match!"

hotfix added on server and client!

cba 160 + memory hotfix = missions won't start

dedi says

"script extended_evenhandlers\init.compile.sqf not found"

I don't want a newer CBA, rolling back to 1.3.7.

Edited by Algrab

Should be unrelated to ACRE, delete any Extended_EventHandlers.pbo or CBA_Extended_Eventhandlers.pbo in all modfolders, except @CBA.

Hi guys! My team m8 has a problem with ACRE. When he joins the game an error shows up:

"Script BB not found".

Then an hint shows this text:

"ACRE: dsound.dll not loaded in arma2!"

The installation is done correctly. Any idea?

Used game version (perhaps beta) is unsupported for that jayarma2lib version, or expansion\beta is used but dsound.dll isn't placed in that folder.