Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

If you have nothing constructive to say don't say anything! And trust me what your saying is not constructive. ;)

Not constructive? Do you understand how Marketing works?? It's about keeping people interested, and about obtaining the max amount of sales as possible.

To all effort that has been put in, one can atleast expect something rather big coming our way to return that favor of hard work done by all. Don't you call that meaningless.

To me all this ain't a simple joke, it's keeping buyers interested, and hoping to see them spread the word on what currently is going on at BI forums, thus secretly triggering possible interest, and spreading game-fame, thus increasing BIS income.

So there is your irrelevance, as you kindly suggested me it was. ;) Not to bash anyone, but I do feel it has something to do with all this..

As for the link to YT pointing at Rihanna.. Isn't that meant to secretly put emphasis on more possibilities for Women-characters in the game? (atm quite useless, not able to hold weapons, nor equal movement to male characters in the game)

Edited by Thani '82

As for the link to YT pointing at Rihanna.. Isn't that meant to secretly put emphasis on more possibilities for Women-characters in the game?

Already in' date='

[YOUTUBE']c5t46bX0BkI[/YOUTUBE]

:cc:

Not constructive? Do you understand how Marketing works?? It's about keeping people interested' date=' and about obtaining the max amount of sales as possible.

To all effort that has been put in, one can atleast expect something rather big coming our way to return that favor of hard work done by all. Don't you call that meaningless.

To me all this ain't a simple joke, it's keeping buyers interested, and hoping to see them spread the word on what currently is going on at BI forums, thus secretly triggering possible interest, and spreading game-fame, thus increasing BIS income.

So there is your irrelevance, as you kindly suggested me it was. ;) Not to bash anyone, but I do feel it has something to do with all this..

As for the link to YT pointing at Rihanna.. Isn't that meant to secretly put emphasis on more possibilities for Women-characters in the game? (atm quite useless, not able to hold weapons, nor equal movement to male characters in the game)[/quote']

If you are so upset with BI marketing that just do a simple step: Don't fuckin buy, stop playing the game and HTFU, remember no one force you to buy anything.

Edited by 4 IN 1

I still think there's something in the "Stone and Chain" and it's relation to Kamenyy in Utes.

I still think there's something in the "Stone and Chain" and it's relation to Kamenyy in Utes.

Why not Scarecrow reference then? ;) With a submarine base being under the city of Chernogorsk. Heh heh heh.

To all effort that has been put in' date=' one can atleast expect something rather big coming our way to return that favor of hard work done by all. Don't you call that meaningless.[/quote']

Everything done was always voluntarily and for mere enjoyment. Nobody was forced into slave labor, and everybody always had the chance to just stop. It's a challenge, and people like challenges. It's a game, nothing else.

It's called "advertisement", and it usually is done to trigger possible interest, spreading game-fame and increasing their income. Everybody does it.

It seems someone cracked the camouflage pic "by hand", but I took the liberty to bring it into photoshop, quickly replicate the pattern and make a difference between the original image and the regular pattern, so that you only see the hidden message.

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/7374/camouflagedifference.jpg

already done

@4 IN 1: I am not upset with anything, I was merely pointing it out, as it still could be a possibility after all. :) But I am not angry at BIS, nor is it meant as attacking them by mentioning this. Things have to be considered, before being able to rule out such options..

BTW, wasn't there a mission where Bardak was to be captured?? Bardak was Lopatev's right-hand man wasn't he? If Lopatev ends up dead anyway.. What about Bardak having to do something with this instead?

Edited by Thani '82

That map is from WW2 when germany was trying to take over EU you can print it out on google lol

That map is from WW2 when germany was trying to take over EU you can print it out on google lol

Nope.

Borders of countries in the Former Yugoslavia/Balkans correspond to modern borders. The map also shows the separation of the Czech Republic and Slovakia rather than a united Czechoslovakia.

And FYI, the modern EU didn't exist until 1993, and its predecessor the EEC didn't form 'til 1958.

Edited by da12thMonkey

[0 25 21]

[9 13 18]

[3 7 21]

[3 22 5]

[5 20 11]

[4 25 10]

[1 22 9]

[13 1 3]

[6 17 22]

[25 14 2]

[4 9 15]

0 7 18 20 10 11 6 17 2 14 15 = 1

1 4 5 13 21 25 = 2

9 3 22 25 = 3

miss : 8 12 16 19 23 24

EDIT : maybe it this : a world war liberation 44 mod becoming a game http://forum.canardpc.com/threads/56651-Iron-Front-Liberation-1944-un-jeu-avec-le-moteur-de-BIS

Edited by Dalia

So what have we got confirmed officially so far?

The image from Krasnostav has the hidden image of the HMS Astute (confirmed)

The magic eye image had a set of numbers and letters that equalled 3 YouTube videos, the bottom numbers being time codes (Confirmed)

Why else?

Don't forget, we are looking for a code...

The AAN news article makes it clear the 3x3 are the EXACT time stamp references for the video.

The lyrics at respective time stamp points are

STONE

MAN

WEED

What about an anagram of this?

I think the scarecrow reference is a red herring?

Is there anything else the timestamps could point to?

Could be 'wheat' instead of weeds maybe?

AAN confirms it's 'wheat' not 'weed' (on armedassault.info summery at least).

They're an anagram of Seamen Whatnot. :p

...along with Wanna Meet Hots, Satan Went Home and Aha Women Tents.

Statue in a wheat field?

Edited by Daniel

AAN confirms it's 'wheat' not 'weed' (on armedassault.info summery at least).

Well, isn't AAN helpful, lovely. :rolleyes: Convert "stone man wheat" into digits with 27 being a space and try various combinations on that page. :-P

Well, isn't AAN helpful, lovely. :rolleyes: Convert "stone man wheat" into digits with 27 being a space and try various combinations on that page. :-P

AAN haven't said anything about cryptography :(

Edited by Gedis

Yes we did it.

You can too.

Just input the code.

Input where?

And even if "stone", "man" and "wheat" are the right hints, what is the code?

That we have no idea about but the latest AAN story was very adamant that the investigation is ongoing, so basically we've got more clues coming soon.