Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

A dev started it, so it's legit. ;)

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

TrollFace - what's in the image, the word, the meaning. One does not simply state his Illumination above all others in mere mortal words.

MadDogX,

if you're serious about not being able to see the logic in EW being free in 1.05 patch update - they have made it this way, in anticipation of future projects, so that everyone gets to play it and then follow clues we're faced with at this very moment, though, not many seem to want to connect the dots.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

We'll see about that. You don't drop nukes in both campaigns, and then proceed to think in terms of some 'republics' or mere countries.

World war, god damn it.

trollface-emoticon-4.gif

By the way, new WW II using ArmA engine could be a clue.

That's the brilliance of it. Do you remember what time it was and where you were, and what you ate for breakfast, when you came to your senses after that

AH-64 crash, which killed your gunner operator

?

i must say the campaign was brilliant it was in my opinion maybe to short but very good.

But its not Arma style. The atmosphere was almost Stalker style. What is not bad !

Spukayev was a CHDKZ member who defected and seeked American help because he feared that the Chedaki will kill him. At FOB manhattan Simmons says that Spukayev is dead too, killed in the attack. Thats all we know about him, well and that he had evidence that link the CHDKZ to the Moscow Bombing. And apparently he also has some CIA Stuff in his backyard. Maybe he was a CIA Undercover Agent? Killed during the extraction?

Yup, the atmosphere in EW was awesome! I hope whatever BIS is planning to throw at us next will contain a nice portion of that atmo. :)

Thinking back to characters in Harvest Red, what became of the CDF Intellignece Officer? Thomas wasn't it? And he had a British accent...is he in league with Spukayev? Are they both, as suggested earlier, working for MI6?

i must say the campaign was brilliant it was in my opinion maybe to short but very good.

But its not Arma style. The atmosphere was almost Stalker style. What is not bad !

It doesn't have to be fallout-like environment, nuclear explosions are localised in terms of immediate severe effects, an overpressure here, an negative pressure there, but nothing serious for NBC equipped forces.

Spukayev was a CHDKZ member who defected and seeked American help because he feared that the Chedaki will kill him. At FOB manhattan Simmons says that Spukayev is dead too, killed in the attack. Thats all we know about him, well and that he had evidence that link the CHDKZ to the Moscow Bombing. And apparently he also has some CIA Stuff in his backyard. Maybe he was a CIA Undercover Agent? Killed during the extraction?

But the planes in his backyard from where he got them and the most importnat question WHY ??????:hang:

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Damn i dont want to turn off my pc because tomorrow i can read 30 pages :mad:

SDREAM / Estimate #081206

Next BETA or Official patch build number?

Next BETA or Official patch build number?

Wow. Actually, that does sound plausible, at least as a "guesstimate" from BIS. :)

EDIT: I just realized, it even says "estimate". xD

I guessed earlier that SDREAM / Estimate #081206 points to E3 on June 8, 2012 where the beans will be spilled. Any one have any other ideas?

I guessed earlier that SDREAM / Estimate #081206 points to E3 on June 8, 2012 where the beans will be spilled. Any one have any other ideas?

That's over a year in the future. I doubt they would be going to all this trouble now if the actual announcement was going to be next summer.

Not sure BI would be at e3, thought it was for all those bf3 cod type of things ect mainly, and dont see bis on the list at the moment.

tell i lie they are, forget what i said lol

http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/641/exhibitor-list/

Edited by Jeza

That's over a year in the future. I doubt they would be going to all this trouble now if the actual announcement was going to be next summer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Astute_(S119)

She was laid down on 31 January 2001, 100 years to the day since the keel was laid down for Holland 1, the first Royal Navy submarine. Astute was built in Barrow-in-Furness and launched on 8 June 2007 by HRH The Duchess of Cornwall.

This year - announcement at E3. Next year - release? ;)

When BIS announce release dates they usually do it quite openly and if it were really in 2012, there's no way they would announce an exact date like that right now knowing their history of that sort of thing (not necessarily always their fault) :rolleyes: also why that funny order?

I think you can forget that idea, the patch however sounds slightly more plausible imho, damn connecting e3 with other clues is so mind-boggling!

I was also thinking, 42 hours; apart from the time between the hacks, could it signify the length of the next campaign?

Edited by SASrecon

When BIS announce release dates they usually do it quite openly and if it were really in 2012, there's no way they would announce an exact date like that right now knowing their history of that sort of thing (not necessarily always their fault) :rolleyes: also why that funny order?

I think you can forget that idea, the patch however sounds slightly more plausible imho.

Make a person travel 400 km for a patch, right on!

So far, every expansion/DLC has come with a patch. It's not the reason, just part of the package.

Not sure BI would be at e3, thought it was for all those bf3 cod type of things ect mainly, and dont see bis on the list at the moment.

tell i lie they are, forget what i said lol

http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/641/exhibitor-list/

Those numbers could also be a reference to 8-12-06, 12-06-08, 06-12-08, 12-08-06, etc. That's a really odd way to put them in and I doubt it would be a release date. I've been wrong before (not really because I'm perfect but maybe this time... no I won't be</sarcasm>)

So far, every expansion/DLC has come with a patch. It's not the reason, just part of the package.

I don't see how you fit a world war (expansion?) and the landmass of Europe without major changes like procedural generation of terrain, which in itself is a major patch, but it makes the trip worth it. :D

Who said that's what the hype is for? Could just be the stage they're currently at.

How do you come up with that date? #081206 interpreted as a date in US format would be December 6th, 2008. As a European date it would be December 8th, 2006. I don't know anywhere where they write the year in the center between the day and month.

And the bottom says SDREAM #000019, that's no date in any case.

How do you come up with that date? #081206 interpreted as a date in US format would be December 6th, 2008. As a European date it would be December 8th, 2006. I don't know anywhere where they write the year in the center between the day and month.

And the bottom says SDREAM #000019, that's no date in any case.

He rearranged the numbers differently. So using that method the SDREAM # turns out to be 01-09-00 so January 9th, 2000 or January 9th, 3000 etc... we may have some waiting to do. I think I may just shut up now. I feel bad that I'm adding additional pages for those who are sleeping.

Guys please take a look at the Map again!! There are letters marked in a couple of places. They look very suspiciously like they have been photoshopped in rather than map features.

Ill try upload a pic.

EDIT - try this link for the pic. Its my hotmail photo album, set to public. Hopefully you can see it.

Edited by Fonz [UK]

If the next release was a rehash of Battlefield 2 (i.e. Russia + China + MEC vs. U.S. + Europe) but tailored to ArmA II standards, boy oh boy...

EDIT:

EDIT - try this link for the pic. Its my hotmail photo album, set to public. Hopefully you can see it.

https://mkpnkg.bay.livefilestore.com...nge.jpg?psid=1

The image “https://mkpnkg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p-THaEDpdjWZ5WMPinPvSPPZ4bV3uWvfLTL0P5rcmjEjgK7_DYj579LTISpHbzpnGO0knqOn_ca6wo3vCRDUxXcvZyvd7fwTV/strange.jpg†cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. :sad:

Edited by -Martin-