Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

This again?!

To hell... im not an BIS spy!!! :coop:

And how comes that all of your posts are in this thread? And why would a normal person (who is actually new to this community) drive two hours to an unknown place just to find a hole with a box?

We need a proof that you are not the 1001th account of Dwarden or someone of the BIS guys. :D

This seemed to me like a great idea of game/marketing and I enjoyed it... id wanted to help... the trip costed me after all atleast 30€ (you wont find money growing on trees back here) and half of my free daytime, if you cant appreciate it, fine, i wont write a damn word and you can blabber farther that i am an BIS employee...

EDIT : oh lol this thread is moving to fast, by the time I wrote this we're 2 pages further and I'm posting right after Unuldor =/

Edited by Macadam Cow

This seemed to me like a great idea of game/marketing and I enjoyed it... id wanted to help... the trip costed me after all atleast 30€ (you wont find money growing on trees back here) and half of my free daytime, if you cant appreciate it, fine, i wont write a damn word and you can blabber farther that i am an BIS employee...

Really, you have no need to defend yourself, like I said it is nothing personal and in terms of the arg I am merely pointing out that people should not rule out any possibility until the game is finished.

Again, it is only irrelevant if he is not an employee. If he were (and we have no way of knowing) then there could be hidden messages within material he has provided. I'm not saying that he is, but whether he is or isn't could very well be relevent to the arg, you wouldn't know - that's my point.

Sorry but now you are looking way of what Bis is doing!

wich hidden masages would there be more? for all i can care you or even i can be a bis employee and giving hints in what i'm saying. Their are several post trough out in this thread that can pinpointed as suspisious. Hell even if he is a Bis employee the info is already shown and for all i know it started with a hack, hints are flowing trough AAN world news site and i don't think Bis will change to rules of the game and plant an imposter community member it does not make any sense to me.

Ok now its getting to bold, can someone of bis clear this up please before this is getting out of hand?

kind regards.

Edited by KBourne

And how comes that all of your posts are in this thread? And why would a normal person (who is actually new to this community) drive two hours to an unknown place just to find a hole with a box?

We need a proof that you are not the 1001th account of Dwarden or someone of the BIS guys. :D

coz i enjoy GeoCaching, witch is exactly aboutw this!!!

@Macadam Cow: maybe i can THINK logicaly and have ideas!!! ... the nubbers were created automatycaly by my imgResize soft....

Someone here really like to piss people off right?FPDR

funny-pictures-turtle-is-disappointed.jpg

Edited by 4 IN 1

coz i enjoy GeoCaching, witch is exactly aboutw this!!!

@Macadam Cow: maybe i can THINK logicay and have ideas!!! ... the nubbers were created automatycaly by my imgResize soft....

Sure, please to be upset by this. It's just if you put all those "details" next to each other it's getting a bit suspicious.

I still agree you should have the BIS Hero title.

Thanks for your dedication :p

i don't think Bis will change to rules of the game and plant an imposter community member it does not make any sense to me.

There are rules? No one told me...

guys,

What with all da witch hunting bout?

Cut the guy some slack will ya.... even if he is BIS employee, let's just pretend he is not and enjoy this game.

guys,

Cut the guy some slack will ya.... even if he is BIS employee, let's just pretend he is not and enjoy this game.

Agreed. It doesn't matter. Either way he supplied us with information that we very much needed and we should all be appreciative of it. So once again, Thank You!

guys,

Well clearly someone see witch hunting a sort of nooble act ain't they?

There are rules? No one told me...

Yes there are rules, its not difficult to spot those ;)

rules are simple Bis will give us new tips estemated 42 hours spread out so we will have some time to gather the clues and put them some how in an orderly way.

They had no intention what so ever to use Bis employees in this little mind game, i even dare to say that they where sure someone would help to get that info out there in the real tchernarus! I think they know their own community well enough after 10 years to predict that :rolleyes:

Now you can think that im a Bis employee :D go figure ....

kind regards

For those of you who say that each Army Group is a unique nation remember Operation Barbarossa (the 1941 invasion of the USSR by the Axis powers) was lanched with three Army Groups. In 1941 there were less people making three Army Group far more easy today (Nazi Germany had 90 milion poeple at it's peak). Each group could be made up of more than one nation's troops if there was an alliance of attackers.

A second point, nowhere has Iran itself been mentioned, just Persian. BIS has a history of not using real world locations or small factions. So it might be best not to foucs on Iran for now.

Sorry but now you are looking way of what Bis is doing!

wich hidden masages would there be more? for all i can care you or even i can be a bis employee and giving hints in what i'm saying. Their are several post trough out in this thread that can pinpointed as suspisious. Hell even if he is a Bis employee the info is already shown and for all i know it started with a hack, hints are flowing trough AAN world news site and i don't think Bis will change to rules of the game and plant an imposter community member it does not make any sense to me.

Ok now its getting to bold, can someone of bis clear this up please before this is getting out of hand?

kind regards.

There could be audio messages hidden within the pictures he has provided (as suggested eearlier by someone for the other pictures).

I agree that almost anyone could be involved hence my "we can't rule anything out" so i'd welcome anyone to follow what I or anyone else has posted for leads.

Nothing is getting out of hand, why should someone on a forum care if they are suspected as being a part of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

The 'puppetmaster' of the game is likely to remain behing the 'curtain' at least until the game is finished anyway, so it's unlikely we'll have BIS step in to "clear this up".

It wasn't meant to be offensive at all.

If I'd ever be called a "BIS agent" this would bring a big smile on my face.

And it's not witch hunting, no one is asking to burn him alive.

I was just expressing some doubts, nothing more nothing less, I haven't been rude or anything.

I thought the red text in end of my post was quite clear...

And like I said in my edit, the thread was 2 pages further by the time I wrote that

Edited by Macadam Cow

:D

There could be audio messages hidden within the pictures he has provided (as suggested eearlier by someone for the other pictures).

I agree that almost anyone could be involved hence my "we can't rule anything out" so i'd welcome anyone to follow what I or anyone else has posted for leads.

Nothing is getting out of hand, why should someone on a forum care if they are suspected as being a part of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

The 'puppetmaster' of the game is likely to remain behing the 'curtain' at least until the game is finished anyway, so it's unlikely we'll have BIS step in to "clear this up".

Checked by my self because this asumption was already given before, and there are non next :D and to be honnest we need to focus on the clues we have, not the ones we could have.

edit: and if there where audio masages we would not having this conversation if he was a bis agent right now or not is it? ;)

kind regards

Edited by KBourne

Checked by my self because this asumption was already given before, and there are non next :D and to be honnest we need to focus on the clues we have not on the ones we could have.
Sure but it is what we don't know that is the most important! :D

And if you have checked then we can probably rule out the audio message within the map option, unless of course you're a spy! ;)

It wasn't meant to be offensive at all.

If I'd ever be called a "BIS agent" this would bring a big smile on my face.

And it's not witch hunting, no one is asking to burn him alive.

I was just expressing some doubts, nothing more nothing less, I haven't been rude or anything.

I thought the red text in end of my post was quite clear...

And like I said in my edit, the thread was 2 pages further by the time I wrote that

Too late, now dig a hole on the ground and put your head in it, cause by the time you start acturally question someone that means you are taking things too seriously and you have lose. GOOD JOB for making the thread boring.

Iqu9cTeAOSU

Edited by 4 IN 1

If you doubt him, drive there yourself and open the box, take a picture, and you can be the new forum hero.

Meanwhile, let's focus on the current clues...

And if you have checked then we can probably rule out the audio message within the map option,

wel i scanned them, so there isnt a sound file as far as i can see ;) and also already said on Armaholic was that some pictures where taken eurlyer then the map photo's and this can not be confirmed as vallid.

unless of course you're a spy! ;)

But ofcourse i am mate :rolleyes:

A community Spy :D

If you doubt him, drive there yourself and open the box, take a picture

How do we know he did? ;) :p

How do we know he did? ;) :p

We don't ck, we just have his word. But it'd be the same for anyone that actually went there, no point witch hunting over it.

(and how do man? long time no speak! :P)

this whole treasure hunt becomes a paranoya, i'm getting bored with all this :(

BTW, if someone will find the manual where the map was taken from, all info is writen in pages 215 through 248

Edited by Gedis